Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > P!nk Please Come To Poland !
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kinia
World Tour Level

P!nk Please Come To Poland !

P!NK please come to Poland. You have so many fans here and we all love You <33
Fans who wants P!nk to come to Poland please sign here. If you don't live in Poland you could also sign, maybe you will come to Poland on her concert, and that would be awsome Plese people sign here, we must get her to our country.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2009 12:25 PM
kinia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kinia Click here to Send kinia a Private Message Visit kinia's homepage! Find more posts by kinia Add kinia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jo-asia
Top 100 Charts Level

yes P!nk, please do come to Poland, please don't leave us alone and come, just please

you have dozens of fans here and we also love you and we want to see you perform in our country!

anytime you want, even if it has to be in 2011, i'll still be there, please

Old Post 04-12-2009 12:42 PM
jo-asia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jo-asia Click here to Send jo-asia a Private Message Visit jo-asia's homepage! Find more posts by jo-asia Add jo-asia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kinia
World Tour Level

Hehe yes you can even come to us in 2011 we'll be waiting for you <33

Old Post 04-12-2009 12:49 PM
kinia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kinia Click here to Send kinia a Private Message Visit kinia's homepage! Find more posts by kinia Add kinia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WildGrinMajszel
Top 100 Charts Level

Yes come to us PLEASE ! <3

Old Post 04-12-2009 03:33 PM
WildGrinMajszel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WildGrinMajszel Click here to Send WildGrinMajszel a Private Message Visit WildGrinMajszel's homepage! Find more posts by WildGrinMajszel Add WildGrinMajszel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kinia
World Tour Level

P!NK COME TO POLAND <333

Old Post 04-13-2009 11:27 AM
P!nk Freak*
Top 100 Charts Level

Come to Poland P!nk!!!
tho I'm not form Poland but I know how it feels to be left out from the tour
Got my fingers crossed for you guys

Old Post 04-13-2009 05:36 PM
P!nk Freak* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk Freak* Click here to Send P!nk Freak* a Private Message Find more posts by P!nk Freak* Add P!nk Freak* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kinia
World Tour Level

Thanks for your support

Old Post 04-14-2009 10:07 AM
Dani

I have Poland on my Europe check list left. So yeah indeed she should head over there. Maybe we could all stay at Gabi tanakas place too. LOL!

Old Post 04-14-2009 02:07 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kinia
World Tour Level

Yeah ^^ she should

Old Post 04-15-2009 09:25 AM
joabw
MixTape Level

P!nk, please come to us. We are waiting for You and Your Team
Please come To POLAND!

Old Post 04-16-2009 06:46 PM
joabw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joabw Click here to Send joabw a Private Message Find more posts by joabw Add joabw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kinia
World Tour Level

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE P!NK COME TO POLAND <33

Old Post 04-21-2009 12:43 PM
U + Ur Hand
Triple Platinum Record Level

POLAND ROCKS!

Old Post 04-21-2009 06:05 PM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jo-asia
Top 100 Charts Level

sure it does!

Old Post 04-22-2009 12:00 PM
jo-asia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jo-asia Click here to Send jo-asia a Private Message Visit jo-asia's homepage! Find more posts by jo-asia Add jo-asia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WildGrinMajszel
Top 100 Charts Level

I'm proude that I'm your fan!!
Please Come To me !!!!!!And.... marry me !!!

Old Post 04-25-2009 11:02 PM
WildGrinMajszel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WildGrinMajszel Click here to Send WildGrinMajszel a Private Message Visit WildGrinMajszel's homepage! Find more posts by WildGrinMajszel Add WildGrinMajszel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LozLuvsP!nk
#1 Single Level

I walked to Poland once

Old Post 04-25-2009 11:24 PM
LozLuvsP!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LozLuvsP!nk Click here to Send LozLuvsP!nk a Private Message Find more posts by LozLuvsP!nk Add LozLuvsP!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote