Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Leave random messages for ppl...
Pages (19): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
live backwards
Banned

i <3 you my dear yag yob ella.... thanks for the letter i love ittt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2005 10:09 AM
live backwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for live backwards Click here to Send live backwards a Private Message Find more posts by live backwards Add live backwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jus lovin P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

OPC - Glad your back from Switzerlandish

Old Post 01-07-2005 08:03 PM
Jus lovin P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jus lovin P!nk Click here to Send Jus lovin P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Jus lovin P!nk Add Jus lovin P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adDiKtiOn
Banned

aww BITTY i just heard 'torn' and thought about u

Old Post 01-07-2005 09:19 PM
adDiKtiOn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adDiKtiOn Click here to Send adDiKtiOn a Private Message Find more posts by adDiKtiOn Add adDiKtiOn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Runaway_stine
Banned

elisabeth (dreadhead) and marthe (drunkensmiley) WRL!!

Old Post 01-07-2005 09:41 PM
Runaway_stine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Runaway_stine Click here to Send Runaway_stine a Private Message Find more posts by Runaway_stine Add Runaway_stine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jordison
Banned

Ruth kicks my socks to the potheads.
Thats positive
I love Ruth.

Old Post 01-07-2005 09:52 PM
Jordison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jordison Click here to Send Jordison a Private Message Find more posts by Jordison Add Jordison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*p!nksportrait*

Loz (~k!ddo~)

I hope you are okay!!!
I miss talking to ya!!
we ain't spoken in like ages!!
you never seem to be online ne more!!!!
at least not when I'm on!
Take care babe!!
Speak soon
love ya
Lucy <3 x x x

Old Post 01-07-2005 10:14 PM
*p!nksportrait* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *p!nksportrait* Click here to Send *p!nksportrait* a Private Message Find more posts by *p!nksportrait* Add *p!nksportrait* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lisa_luvin_pink

lisa_2101 - u really rockkkkk dude! *big hugs*

Old Post 01-07-2005 11:56 PM
lisa_luvin_pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lisa_luvin_pink Click here to Send lisa_luvin_pink a Private Message Find more posts by lisa_luvin_pink Add lisa_luvin_pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*Trouble*~
Banned

lol well its 11:55 now so, HAPPY B'DAY IN 5 MINS !!! - to sean, (~*spikey*~)

Old Post 01-07-2005 11:57 PM
~*Trouble*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*Trouble*~ Click here to Send ~*Trouble*~ a Private Message Visit ~*Trouble*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*Trouble*~ Add ~*Trouble*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_rox_ma_sox

quote:
Originally posted by ~*Trouble*~
lol well its 11:55 now so, HAPPY B'DAY IN 5 MINS !!! - to sean, (~*spikey*~)

happy birfday... its sum1 elses bday aswell... mohawk_lili... (finks dats her/his name)... but happy birthday 2 ya both!!

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:02 AM
p!nk_rox_ma_sox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_rox_ma_sox Click here to Send p!nk_rox_ma_sox a Private Message Visit p!nk_rox_ma_sox's homepage! Find more posts by p!nk_rox_ma_sox Add p!nk_rox_ma_sox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_head(*)

Message to Jen...........YOU ARE SMELLY!!!!........

Message to Renj.......YOUR SITTING NEXT TO MEEEEEEE!!!

Stine..............KISSESS ALL AROUND LALALA

renji again........AND WE COULD BE MARRIIIIIEEEEEDDD!!!!

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:11 AM
pink_head(*) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_head(*) Click here to Send pink_head(*) a Private Message Visit pink_head(*)'s homepage! Find more posts by pink_head(*) Add pink_head(*) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_rox_ma_sox

Message bck 2 Ffion: so do u...teehee.... PFFT!!!.... u betta b wearing ur hat nd glasses chickor dere is gunna b BIG trouble!!

message to Yvee: i miss u...i cnt belive u left me 2day...allllllllll alone.. i cudda cried!! *sniff snifff* hope ur mouth hurts!! hahaha! *kix u v.hard!!!*

Message to self: go to bed young lady... ur too tired 2 b up... teehee...*skips off to beddie byes... night night!!*

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:15 AM
p!nk_rox_ma_sox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_rox_ma_sox Click here to Send p!nk_rox_ma_sox a Private Message Visit p!nk_rox_ma_sox's homepage! Find more posts by p!nk_rox_ma_sox Add p!nk_rox_ma_sox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_head(*)

quote:
Originally posted by p!nk_rox_ma_sox
Message bck 2 Ffion: so do u...teehee.... PFFT!!!.... u betta b wearing ur hat nd glasses chickor dere is gunna b BIG trouble!!

message to Yvee: i miss u...i cnt belive u left me 2day...allllllllll alone.. i cudda cried!! *sniff snifff* hope ur mouth hurts!! hahaha! *kix u v.hard!!!*

Message to self: go to bed young lady... ur too tired 2 b up... teehee...*skips off to beddie byes... night night!!*

Oh i see going to bed is it? leaving me to fend for my old lady self are we???? well thats just lovely isnt it.....*runs in a gay styley towards the door and slams it*

(loves you really)

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:17 AM
pink_head(*) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_head(*) Click here to Send pink_head(*) a Private Message Visit pink_head(*)'s homepage! Find more posts by pink_head(*) Add pink_head(*) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_rox_ma_sox

quote:
Originally posted by pink_head(*)
Oh i see going to bed is it? leaving me to fend for my old lady self are we???? well thats just lovely isnt it.....*runs in a gay styley towards the door and slams it*

(loves you really)

hehhehe poor jenfa is tired... *sniffs* has had nooo sleep 2 last two days!! but dw... ill b online 2moz evening to fend for ur oldness...hehehe....u r so NOT old...18 aint old... dats young for gods sake!!! PFFT!!!

*giggles like a tarty skewl girl*...hahaha love the run... suites u wit ur hat nd glasses!!!..****deness....slamming the door... *runs after u*.... hehehe...well dats ok den... *psst* loves u aswell!!* hehe *skips off to my huge doouble bed* teehee!!!!

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:25 AM
insane_freak
Banned

message to my sanity : please return soon, i miss you

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:25 AM
insane_freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insane_freak Click here to Send insane_freak a Private Message Find more posts by insane_freak Add insane_freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_head(*)

quote:
Originally posted by p!nk_rox_ma_sox
hehhehe poor jenfa is tired... *sniffs* has had nooo sleep 2 last two days!! but dw... ill b online 2moz evening to fend for ur oldness...hehehe....u r so NOT old...18 aint old... dats young for gods sake!!! PFFT!!!

*giggles like a tarty skewl girl*...hahaha love the run... suites u wit ur hat nd glasses!!!..****deness....slamming the door... *runs after u*.... hehehe...well dats ok den... *psst* loves u aswell!!* hehe *skips off to my huge doouble bed* teehee!!!!

I will wait for you my love

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:27 AM