Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Leave random messages for ppl...
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply

mich! duuuuuuuuuuudeee

get yo as.s on msn i need a hug

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-06-2005 05:34 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_rox_ma_sox
Triple Platinum Record Level

p!nksLILstiffy!!... cnt w8 2 meet u... nd jus giv u d biggest HUG!!!! hehehe!!! im sorry if u fink im obsessed!!!...hehehe.... *MWAH!* xx

Old Post 01-06-2005 05:37 PM
p!nk_rox_ma_sox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_rox_ma_sox Click here to Send p!nk_rox_ma_sox a Private Message Visit p!nk_rox_ma_sox's homepage! Find more posts by p!nk_rox_ma_sox Add p!nk_rox_ma_sox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*Trouble*~
Banned

sean...why u leave you ***?!

Old Post 01-06-2005 05:37 PM
~*Trouble*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*Trouble*~ Click here to Send ~*Trouble*~ a Private Message Visit ~*Trouble*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*Trouble*~ Add ~*Trouble*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mohawk_Lili
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Miss u, Want u, Need u, Love u <3muppet

Old Post 01-06-2005 06:55 PM
Mohawk_Lili is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mohawk_Lili Click here to Send Mohawk_Lili a Private Message Visit Mohawk_Lili's homepage! Find more posts by Mohawk_Lili Add Mohawk_Lili to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jus lovin P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by YoungG2000
Good..because you know I can get nasty if provoked.

Just when your provoked?

Old Post 01-06-2005 07:08 PM
Jus lovin P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jus lovin P!nk Click here to Send Jus lovin P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Jus lovin P!nk Add Jus lovin P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CackWench

I was thinkin' about u dudette.. and uh.. things feel weird between us.. like it's just dead and we're not even friends at this point.. u said u don't hate me.. but I almost wish u would.. just to get some kind of real emotion from u.

Old Post 01-06-2005 07:30 PM
CackWench is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CackWench Click here to Send CackWench a Private Message Find more posts by CackWench Add CackWench to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insane_freak
Banned

Message to self : Get A Life

Old Post 01-06-2005 07:37 PM
insane_freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insane_freak Click here to Send insane_freak a Private Message Find more posts by insane_freak Add insane_freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CackWench

quote:
Originally posted by insane_freak

lmao@ the quote in ur sig

Old Post 01-06-2005 07:39 PM
CackWench is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CackWench Click here to Send CackWench a Private Message Find more posts by CackWench Add CackWench to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_rox_ma_sox

quote:
Originally posted by insane_freak

ahahaha... oh how u make me chuckle!!

Old Post 01-06-2005 07:39 PM
p!nk_rox_ma_sox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_rox_ma_sox Click here to Send p!nk_rox_ma_sox a Private Message Visit p!nk_rox_ma_sox's homepage! Find more posts by p!nk_rox_ma_sox Add p!nk_rox_ma_sox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_!ns!de!

erm to my princess yox :-

u better had come online soon behatch because i havent spoken to u in like agggees and i miss you hundreds!!! and i really wanna speak to you soon to see if your ok and stuff! miss ya loads and love ya 10 million green smarties! xxx

lol...

Old Post 01-06-2005 08:01 PM
p!nk_!ns!de! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_!ns!de! Click here to Send p!nk_!ns!de! a Private Message Visit p!nk_!ns!de!'s homepage! Find more posts by p!nk_!ns!de! Add p!nk_!ns!de! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jus lovin P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by CackWench
I was thinkin' about u dudette.. and uh.. things feel weird between us.. like it's just dead and we're not even friends at this point.. u said u don't hate me.. but I almost wish u would.. just to get some kind of real emotion from u.

Is this for moi?

Old Post 01-06-2005 08:06 PM
Jus lovin P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jus lovin P!nk Click here to Send Jus lovin P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Jus lovin P!nk Add Jus lovin P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CackWench

quote:
Originally posted by Jus lovin P!nk
Is this for moi?

No.. it's for NPFB. hahaha I'd rather u not hate me

Old Post 01-06-2005 08:08 PM
Jus lovin P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by CackWench
No.. it's for NPFB. hahaha I'd rather u not hate me

haha... okies it was just under my message so I just wondered... and I don't hate you, I dont hate anyone

Old Post 01-06-2005 08:14 PM
CackWench

quote:
Originally posted by Jus lovin P!nk
haha... okies it was just under my message so I just wondered... and I don't hate you, I dont hate anyone

Aww.. that's cool.

Old Post 01-06-2005 08:21 PM
P!NKS_PORTRAIT
Top 100 Charts Level

Talking To my babe...

Renee Gardner... I love ya!!!! mwah xoxoxoxox

Old Post 01-06-2005 08:57 PM
P!NKS_PORTRAIT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKS_PORTRAIT Click here to Send P!NKS_PORTRAIT a Private Message Visit P!NKS_PORTRAIT's homepage! Find more posts by P!NKS_PORTRAIT Add P!NKS_PORTRAIT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote