Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > acording to this link..we're all supposed to die tomorrow
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!nkery Green
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by p!nk@myheart
don't do that. the equation of motion for this is already calculated. if it would be a hit we'd know by now.
How would we know? Who would tell us? They cant just come out and tell us this. It would toss us into chaos like others said.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:47 AM
P!nkery Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkery Green Click here to Send P!nkery Green a Private Message Visit P!nkery Green's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkery Green Add P!nkery Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk@myheart
Banned

becose we have the right to know, we have the right to put in order what unfinished busynes we've got.

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:50 AM
p!nk@myheart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk@myheart Click here to Send p!nk@myheart a Private Message Find more posts by p!nk@myheart Add p!nk@myheart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkery Green
World Tour Level

That doesn't mean they would tell us. The govt. won't tell us everyhing.

and remember 9/11? They didn't even take the terrorist threats seriously or anything..how are they going to take this seriously? (knocked on wood again) did they tell us about 9/11? No, they told us when it happened.

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:51 AM
P!nkery Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkery Green Click here to Send P!nkery Green a Private Message Visit P!nkery Green's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkery Green Add P!nkery Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

What's with the panic.. is this even real?

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:52 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkery Green
World Tour Level

*is the only one panicing* and I doubt it's real but I really do not know. If you read the big post, I'm really paranoid so yeah, I'm paniced.

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:53 AM
p!nk@myheart
Banned

becose this is not probable, it's a hit or not. and this isn't. neway there are observers all around the world, and there would be at least one source to get this in the media.

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:54 AM
p!nk@myheart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk@myheart Click here to Send p!nk@myheart a Private Message Find more posts by p!nk@myheart Add p!nk@myheart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

rense.com doesn't seem very official

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:56 AM
P!nkery Green
World Tour Level

and the media would be forbiden to cast it.

How do you know if it's a hit or not? We don't know.

P!nkery Green
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Paint the Sky
rense.com doesn't seem very official
Obviously it's not, it just seems like a 'journalism site'

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkery Green
Obviously it's not, it just seems like a 'journalism site'

I see.. I doubt we have anything to worry about

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:57 AM
P!nkery Green
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Paint the Sky
I see.. I doubt we have anything to worry about
I'm trying to convince myself that..I can't though :-/ *bets you all 5 dollars I won't get an ounce of sleep tonight*

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:58 AM
p!nk@myheart
Banned

i don't have the scientific proofs, but this is my opinion. i see u wanna freak out. there's no need to do that anyway becose this event dosen't depend on you. if u think this is posible just put your soul into order and wait. that's all u can do.

Old Post 09-29-2004 02:01 AM
PinkKittySipps
In Detox Level

I suffer from anxiety, I know exactly what your going through. Once you get negative thoughts in your head it seems impossible to get them out

Old Post 09-29-2004 02:01 AM
PinkKittySipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkKittySipps Click here to Send PinkKittySipps a Private Message Visit PinkKittySipps's homepage! Find more posts by PinkKittySipps Add PinkKittySipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkery Green
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by PinkKittySipps
I suffer from anxiety, I know exactly what your going through. Once you get negative thoughts in your head it seems impossible to get them out
Yeah. It sucks..

I know there is nothing I can do about this also. But I'm just going to see what happens tomorrow and put my faith in god and just pray to him that none of this nonsense will happen (I just talked to him while I was taking a shower through my thoughts, I hope he listens. :-/)

Old Post 09-29-2004 02:23 AM
typicalpinkfan
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkery Green
Yeah. It sucks..

I know there is nothing I can do about this also. But I'm just going to see what happens tomorrow and put my faith in god and just pray to him that none of this nonsense will happen (I just talked to him while I was taking a shower through my thoughts, I hope he listens. :-/)

...it's when he starts talking back that you know you have to worry

Old Post 09-29-2004 02:46 AM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote