Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Signatures in Posts
Pages (13): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by netjunkie

Am I making sense?

Perfect

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2004 09:59 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
netjunkie
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
Perfect

Cool!

Old Post 09-24-2004 10:05 PM
netjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for netjunkie Click here to Send netjunkie a Private Message Visit netjunkie's homepage! Find more posts by netjunkie Add netjunkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Cool!

sorry for spam but you guys crack me up haha

Old Post 09-24-2004 10:46 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supernova

quote:
U just gotta put [ SIZE = 1 ] before what U already have and then [ / SIZE ] after it!!
but with no gaps!

thanks!!!

Old Post 09-25-2004 02:16 PM
supernova is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supernova Click here to Send supernova a Private Message Find more posts by supernova Add supernova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pailfacedgirl
Top 100 Charts Level

yeah, I never really noticed the signatures until I read this post, now I find myself reading every signature...lol...but the long 1s r borin to read and the shorter 1s r usually funnier anyways...if u wanna put several quotes in ur siggy, just put 1 or 2 at a time and switch them out every once in awhile so u get ur quotes in ur siggy and ppl dont get bored with readin ur signatures.

Old Post 09-25-2004 06:12 PM
pailfacedgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pailfacedgirl Click here to Send pailfacedgirl a Private Message Find more posts by pailfacedgirl Add pailfacedgirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

euhhm......

what if you want to keep it just like it is????????

Shoot me

Old Post 09-25-2004 08:15 PM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oh my god69

i dont get wat the prob is, fair enough if its th size mine was or somethin but...
ur complain bout 1 thats only wat 10 lines long most of the time

Old Post 09-25-2004 08:34 PM
oh my god69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oh my god69 Click here to Send oh my god69 a Private Message Visit oh my god69's homepage! Find more posts by oh my god69 Add oh my god69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!nn

quote:
Originally posted by crackslack

Old Post 09-25-2004 09:26 PM
L!nn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L!nn Click here to Send L!nn a Private Message Find more posts by L!nn Add L!nn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
This Miss

*has been a repeat offender*

Old Post 09-25-2004 10:37 PM
This Miss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for This Miss Click here to Send This Miss a Private Message Visit This Miss's homepage! Find more posts by This Miss Add This Miss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cul\lT sToP mE
Banned

quote:
Im aware of that Ms Hannah
but its a decent length and if its not....and if everyones happy with reducing theres to 2 lines, Im perfectly happy with that, afterall its only a signiture

okie dokie

Old Post 09-27-2004 12:04 AM
Cul\lT sToP mE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cul\lT sToP mE Click here to Send Cul\lT sToP mE a Private Message Find more posts by Cul\lT sToP mE Add Cul\lT sToP mE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hElLa*NeRvOuS
Platinum Level

i love my sig and its not that long...

Old Post 09-27-2004 05:03 PM
hElLa*NeRvOuS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hElLa*NeRvOuS Click here to Send hElLa*NeRvOuS a Private Message Visit hElLa*NeRvOuS's homepage! Find more posts by hElLa*NeRvOuS Add hElLa*NeRvOuS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hottie...!
Banned

Re: Signatures in Posts

quote:
This was from Secret Agent awhile back:

Signatures in Posts

Please reduce your signatures in your profile to one or two sentences MAX and 2 lines MAX. The space is getting abused by sigs, which load every time you make a post. People are using them as soap boxes and it not only bogs down the board but takes up a lot of load time for people who post a lot. Please reduce excessive signatures to within those guidelines or we will have to disable that feature, which I don't want to do.

Please, anyone with huge Sigs, make them smaller. There is NO need to write a book.

Thank you,
Netjunkie

Why?? It doesnt bother any1, right...??

Old Post 09-29-2004 05:17 PM
Hottie...! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hottie...! Click here to Send Hottie...! a Private Message Find more posts by Hottie...! Add Hottie...! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
I personally do not care how long a sig is. But I recieved several pm's from other forum memebrs says that some sigs are terriblly long. That is why, I made this thread.

I "Missundaztood"! LOL j/k I see your point I hated mine anyway; however, I kept seeing the "2 lines"? gripes; I know did mean it, but it was very abundant.

Old Post 09-29-2004 05:18 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!nn

Re: Re: Signatures in Posts

quote:
Originally posted by Hottie...!

Yes, it does And I think your signature is way too long

Old Post 09-29-2004 10:26 PM
L!nn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L!nn Click here to Send L!nn a Private Message Find more posts by L!nn Add L!nn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Re: Re: Signatures in Posts

quote:
Originally posted by Hottie...!

Its VERY annoying...can U make it 1/2 that length...atleast!!

Old Post 09-30-2004 10:05 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote