Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Try This Tour DVD
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
REDD
Underground Label Level

Try This Tour DVD

Hey, can someone please tell me what the latest news on the Try This DVD is i.e when it is coming out?

Thanks...REDD

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-2004 07:18 PM
REDD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REDD Click here to Send REDD a Private Message Find more posts by REDD Add REDD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack
Triple Platinum Record Level

no date announced yet, no further news.

Apparently around X-mas

Crackie
xxx

Old Post 09-10-2004 07:19 PM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

for the christmas sales.

Old Post 09-10-2004 07:19 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael_anson

I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!!

I wish

Old Post 09-10-2004 07:27 PM
michael_anson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael_anson Click here to Send michael_anson a Private Message Find more posts by michael_anson Add michael_anson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REDD
Underground Label Level

Thats what i had heard, just wasn't sure if there had been any updates or a release date or whatever...thanks!

Old Post 09-10-2004 07:28 PM
REDD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REDD Click here to Send REDD a Private Message Find more posts by REDD Add REDD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
couchiecoo

n

Hey, does anybody know if it icome out in Russia too? And when?

Old Post 09-10-2004 07:39 PM
couchiecoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for couchiecoo Click here to Send couchiecoo a Private Message Visit couchiecoo's homepage! Find more posts by couchiecoo Add couchiecoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andreapink
Top 100 Charts Level

try this dvd

About try this dvd.
Does any 1 know if it is going to be the Manchester Concert, Because when i when to the concert they said it was going to be that concert.
I hope so.

WE LOVE U P!NK

Old Post 09-10-2004 08:29 PM
andreapink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andreapink Click here to Send andreapink a Private Message Find more posts by andreapink Add andreapink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nkrocks4ever
World Tour Level

yeh DVD of tour is coming out....stil un known release date end of year i last heard ...but passs

Old Post 09-10-2004 08:58 PM
p!nkrocks4ever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkrocks4ever Click here to Send p!nkrocks4ever a Private Message Visit p!nkrocks4ever's homepage! Find more posts by p!nkrocks4ever Add p!nkrocks4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kid-disaster
MixTape Level

It's gonna be a perfect Christmas-gift.

Old Post 09-10-2004 09:46 PM
Kid-disaster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kid-disaster Click here to Send Kid-disaster a Private Message Find more posts by Kid-disaster Add Kid-disaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinksbestbud
#1 Video and Single Level

pretty sure its manchesta yea

Old Post 09-11-2004 12:42 AM
pinksbestbud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinksbestbud Click here to Send pinksbestbud a Private Message Find more posts by pinksbestbud Add pinksbestbud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinks_boi
Major Label Level

*A magical faerie appears and surrounds you in a ball of purple light, she laughs loudly and fades away*

Attachment: newdarknessfaerie.gif
This has been downloaded 235 time(s).

Old Post 09-11-2004 01:29 AM
pinks_boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinks_boi Click here to Send pinks_boi a Private Message Find more posts by pinks_boi Add pinks_boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xpinK_kix_buttx
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinks_boi
*A magical faerie appears and surrounds you in a ball of purple light, she laughs loudly and fades away*

what the hell?someone's been on neopets too much....

Old Post 09-11-2004 02:36 AM
xpinK_kix_buttx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xpinK_kix_buttx Click here to Send xpinK_kix_buttx a Private Message Find more posts by xpinK_kix_buttx Add xpinK_kix_buttx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jane

yeah it will be the manchester one, n probably bits from other concerts around the world.
i cant wait for it i want it nowwwwwwwwwwwww.

Old Post 09-11-2004 09:38 AM
jane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jane Click here to Send jane a Private Message Visit jane's homepage! Find more posts by jane Add jane to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jane

quote:

it sure is gonna be.

Old Post 09-11-2004 09:40 AM
jane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jane Click here to Send jane a Private Message Visit jane's homepage! Find more posts by jane Add jane to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IcelandicFan

quote:
Originally posted by Kid-disaster

Right what I was thinkin!

Old Post 09-11-2004 09:38 PM
IcelandicFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IcelandicFan Click here to Send IcelandicFan a Private Message Visit IcelandicFan's homepage! Find more posts by IcelandicFan Add IcelandicFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote