Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Can we ban people if . . . Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DJ_P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by macfisto
HAIL TO OUR GOD

*falls down on her knees*
* O my lord please bless me*

*joining the Buffyanity too*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2004 08:54 PM
DJ_P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_P!nk Click here to Send DJ_P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by DJ_P!nk Add DJ_P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoGoGirl
Major Label Level

Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
Originally posted by misfit
Numerous threads on this forum are about album sales and charts positions and this is really boring to read. If it is a thread congratulating pink on her success this is okay but it is when you have idiots claiming she is doing bad. I don't care where pink gets in the charts or how many albums she sells and nor does pink herself so why do we need to discuss it??? Maybe people who start such threads should be banned - that would soon put an end to this negativity. My opinion is as long as Pink is making music and i am listening to it then i am happy.

Secondly people should be banned for slagging off other artists such as Christina Aguilera. I haven't seen much of this going on recently but I'm sure it happens. So how about these people are banned too???

I would love your comments, especially that of a moderator who can put this into action.

Thanx all and have a good night,

M!sf!t

I don't like Christina Aguilera, I will "slag off" her all I want and I should not be banned for it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-15-2004 06:24 AM
GoGoGirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoGoGirl Click here to Send GoGoGirl a Private Message Find more posts by GoGoGirl Add GoGoGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote