Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Can we ban people if . . . Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PINK_FlappyBIT
Top 100 Charts Level

Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
*Wonders if she's in an English class or on a P!nk board*

It seems im not the one who needs to be in an english class actually.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:16 PM
PINK_FlappyBIT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PINK_FlappyBIT Click here to Send PINK_FlappyBIT a Private Message Find more posts by PINK_FlappyBIT Add PINK_FlappyBIT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by misfit

SEVEN - Finally i hope Pink reads this - not because i am suggesting things Pink will like and not caring about my own opinion, i hope you realise i am not that kind of person - but so she can see and value the people who are her real fans. Ie, me!

You're right....Im not a P!nk fan, it was all a front!

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:18 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
Originally posted by PINK_FlappyBIT
It seems im not the one who needs to be in an english class actually.

Call me stupid, but I dont get it

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:19 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
From another thread that started this thread - i quote...

A big fan would not say that Try This was a FLOP?
The informal meaning of FLOP is " TO FAIL UTTERLY ".

So i wasnt the one to say it was a flop, it was far from it and thats why this thread was started dude, to make people realise it wasnt a flop and to stop using this word to claim it was.

Listen....like MonarC & Crackie said...some fans use the word flop coz they are ignorant, bless them, but most of these "chart position" threads arent negative, they are just percieved that way...they are more a concern over the statistical part of P!nks career...and fans should be free to discuss it, the way they should be free to discuss other aspects of P!nk that arent the actual music!!

Just because P!nk doesnt like it...doesnt mean fans shouldnt talk about...Sorry P!nk sweet, but I got my own brain and mind and like to think of myself as a shepherd not a sheep so when U so "Jump!" Ima be the one saying "Why?" not "How high?"

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:23 PM
PINK_FlappyBIT
Top 100 Charts Level

Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
*Not meaning to pick on you*

But is that what deep down this is about....keeping the board sweet so that P!nk posts on here at some point!
People should be pleasing themselves and not others!
P!nk is more likely to post on here in the height of an argument to defend herself then when its peachy and Im not saying people need to start slagging her off

p.s She doesnt like the talk on Carey either...so should all the pix of them, posts and Carey threads be banned too??

I can please myself and others at the same time, dont need you to tell me i can only do one not the other or both?

Some people dont have the luxery of having already said gday to her or taken pics, autographs etc like some. So yeah, it would be nice to see a message on here sometime.

I think Album sales and Carey are completely different dude, for starters Carey is her personal life, thats stepping the line so thats understandable that she doesnt approve.

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:24 PM
PINK_FlappyBIT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PINK_FlappyBIT Click here to Send PINK_FlappyBIT a Private Message Find more posts by PINK_FlappyBIT Add PINK_FlappyBIT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Love<3P!nk
btw i think try this is a great album even more because the stupid peeps didnt buy it

LOL I know what U mean

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:24 PM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
I can please myself and others at the same time, dont need you to tell me i can only do one not the other or both?

I think Album sales and Carey are completely different dude, for starters Carey is her personal life, thats stepping the line so thats understandable that she doesnt approve.

So considering album sales arent P!nks personal ish...why should it be censored!

Anyways...I dont think I'll ever understand the reasoning behind barring someones opinion! I know where people are coming from...I can see that its get boring, as do alot of repeatitive posts on this board, I can see that it seems negative, and sometimes it is--> but not in a dissing P!nk way, and I can see why people arent interested and would rather forget about chart positions.....but banning people?? because of it or maybe weve moved on and its not a discussion about banning people, maybe its just you see the people who discuss these things as lover down the "food chain" than you as its not important/shouldnt be important to a true P!nk fan....Anyways..whateva...just avoid these threads and make another thread your business!!!

Yeah of course, you can please yaself and in the mean time please others!! but Im thinking pleasing yourself and getting what U want out of this board should be the main priority and not "OOhh Ok Everyone lets not talk about this coz P!nk might not like it!" ...thats wack! Its a shame P!nk dont/wont like it but peeps should be able to communicate the way they want...thats part of why I know I love P!nk, coz she's up for people holding there own, standing there ground and doing what they wanna do....

Last edited by Moan Alecia on 09-13-2004 at 12:41 PM

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:33 PM
MonarC P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:

Some people dont have the luxery of having already said gday to her or taken pics, autographs etc like some. So yeah, it would be nice to see a message on here sometime.

DUDE she has HAD FOREVER TO POST, its highly unlikely that she is going to post under P!nk and say so now but if she does then horarr. If she posts, no one knows the name, standard! and r u suggesting that the people who have met her would not like to see her post anyless than you? If she is going to post she will post when she wants to.

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:38 PM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PINK_FlappyBIT
Top 100 Charts Level

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
Originally posted by MonarC P!nk
DUDE she has HAD FOREVER TO POST, its highly unlikely that she is going to post under P!nk and say so now but if she does then horarr. If she posts, no one knows the name, standard! and r u suggesting that the people who have met her would not like to see her post anyless than you? If she is going to post she will post when she wants to.

DUDE im not suggesting anything, so stick to what i wrote and not change my words around.

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:43 PM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

*Maybe she'll jump into this *

Anyways back to the original question:

Can we ban people if.....

No!

Only if there only breaking the rules within what they have to say

If it doesnt please you...advice - avoid the threads and start threads on stuff you'd rather see discussed or post in the "P!nk Appreciated Thread" and keep up the love

Karen x

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:46 PM
PINK_FlappyBIT
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
*Maybe she'll jump into this *

Anyways back to the original question:

Can we ban people if.....

No!

Only if there only breaking the rules within what they have to say

If it doesnt please you...advice - avoid the threads and start threads on stuff you'd rather see discussed or post in the "P!nk Appreciated Thread" and keep up the love

Karen x

Everyone talks about censoring peoples opinions blah blah, we'll for those of us who differed in opinion on this particular subject also have to right to say something, am i mistaken? So this was our say on the matter.

So at the end of the day, NO there wont be a ban cause the rules arent broken. Cool, thats fine it was a suggestion that failed correct?.

Thank you ! and finally ! That was the original question, we finally got the answer. End of Story.

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:52 PM
lildragon81
Platinum Level

that's what i don't get, if people don't like something, then don't read it. especially if you can get the drift of the thread from the topic, don't go in there and get yourself all worked up and start big arguments with people just cos everyone has a different opinion. That's what makes us all unique - OUR DIFFERENCES.

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:54 PM
lildragon81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lildragon81 Click here to Send lildragon81 a Private Message Visit lildragon81's homepage! Find more posts by lildragon81 Add lildragon81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Everyone talks about censoring peoples opinions blah blah, we'll for those of us who differed in opinion on this particular subject also have to right to say something, am i mistaken? So this was our say on the matter.

So at the end of the day, NO there wont be a ban cause the rules arent broken. Cool, thats fine it was a suggestion that failed correct?.

Thank you ! and finally ! That was the original question, we finally got the answer. End of Story.

Yeah of course...I just find it funny that some peoples freedom of opinion was used to try and block other peoples...that makes no sense to me...Oh well

So yeah....nice lil discussion we had going ( and no doubt it will continue! ) ...but the answers "No!" to the general question being asked, ahuh

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:55 PM
MonarC P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
DUDE im not suggesting anything, so stick to what i wrote and not change my words around.

and i quote "Some people dont have the luxery of having already said gday to her or taken pics, autographs etc like some. So yeah, it would be nice to see a message on here sometime."

It can be taken in TWO ways what u wrote, now u can see that can u not? thats why I asked instead of saying u DID! uses knife to cut thru all the tension.
Zoro

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:55 PM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by lildragon81
that's what i don't get, if people don't like something, then don't read it. especially if you can get the drift of the thread from the topic, don't go in there and get yourself all worked up and start big arguments with people just cos everyone has a different opinion. That's what makes us all unique - OUR DIFFERENCES.

Exactly...*was gonna do a lovely quote about "Diversity being the spice of life" but I think the end is all bodged up * so I'll use P!nk instead "...The Beauty Is In Our Differences" - Body, Mind & Soul I might add

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:56 PM