Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Can we ban people if . . . Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PINK_FlappyBIT
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Vanyel
Try selling your idea to Pink, I think she'd die of shame hearing that there was no freedom of speech on her own board.

Personally i think P!NK will be sold on the idea as she is sick of hearing about it too ! We are not trying to block freedom of speech dude, just people making a big deal out of something that aint.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:09 AM
PINK_FlappyBIT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PINK_FlappyBIT Click here to Send PINK_FlappyBIT a Private Message Find more posts by PINK_FlappyBIT Add PINK_FlappyBIT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PINK_FlappyBIT
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by ancovicka
sure I donīt wanna force anyone - its impossible to make someone love the person, when that someone didnīt decide her/himself. I donīt NEED P!nk to be succesful and donīt NEED other people love her....I just would like her to be really happy and how crackslack said, I rather see her doing well than bad, because when she is doing well, I can hope she is happy.
Pardon me if it sounds not like that - my english is really sh** and I often donīt know how to say my feelings...
but please donīt think about me anything bad, that I wanna force ppl or etc.

To me it sounded as if you wanted her albums sales to be off the planet in zillions and that meant that people would love her more for it. Which is wrong is what i meant cause you cant force people to listen if they dont want to or buy or like for that matter. I may have misunderstood you by the sounds of it.

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:13 AM
PINK_FlappyBIT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PINK_FlappyBIT Click here to Send PINK_FlappyBIT a Private Message Find more posts by PINK_FlappyBIT Add PINK_FlappyBIT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayley
Triple Platinum Record Level

i kinda do agree with the talk about the album sales but then again people should be free to descuss what is on their mind and i do think a few post about album sales are more of a concern then critasisum

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:14 AM
hayley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayley Click here to Send hayley a Private Message Find more posts by hayley Add hayley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ancovicka
In Detox Level

quote:
Originally posted by PINK_FlappyBIT
Mate, you have it all wrong. You are not understanding where i am coming from.

There are thousands of artists out there that flood the market! Take the USA for example!, they are inundated with new artists nearly everyday, how can you compete with that.

Peoples views and tastes change all the time, people support more than one artist at anyone time as well. You cant say whats going on and why is she not in the charts? I am not saying i know everything and know what she thinks, wants or likes! I know very little of her compared to some peeps on here!. But ive seen a lot of interviews of P!NK talking about stuff that i know music is her first love.

She has had a rough up bringing in life that i think if she even sold 1 album, that would be a huge accomplishment in her life that she may have never expected. There are a lot of people like P!NK that dont make it ever! So its not the end of the world you know that she sold only 2million of TT!

I dont think its strange at all that she is not always in the charts!. I mean there are other artists that will be the flavour of the month aswell you know!. Even Jessica Simpson is in the charts! Who cares dude, she has fans too you know. She is going to get her share of success too!

well, this sounds nice. I know music is her first love and am only afraid, that when we donīt vote enought, she will slowly slowly stop being in the charts, and then noone would know about her and she would be said, because she couldnīt go ahaid anymore and had to stop her cariere and leave music. I know that this sounds really crazy nowadays, but when we would really stop voting- we all and other ppl, it would happen one day. Thatœ why i care about it.
You sound nice today and I hope, that although my horrible english, you got me - that I am only caring and worried about her happiness at all, not more. So...is it possbile that we finally understand each other?

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:15 AM
ancovicka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ancovicka Click here to Send ancovicka a Private Message Find more posts by ancovicka Add ancovicka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ancovicka
In Detox Level

quote:
well, this sounds nice. I know music is her first love and am only afraid, that when we donīt vote enought, she will slowly slowly stop being in the charts, and then noone would know about her and she would be said, because she couldnīt go ahaid anymore and had to stop her cariere and leave music. I know that this sounds really crazy nowadays, but when we would really stop voting- we all and other ppl, it would happen one day. Thatœ why i care about it.
You sound nice today and I hope, that although my horrible english, you got me - that I am only caring and worried about her happiness at all, not more. So...is it possbile that we finally understand each other?

So what, No more arguments? Hey, I am nervous without your reply...

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:25 AM
ancovicka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ancovicka Click here to Send ancovicka a Private Message Find more posts by ancovicka Add ancovicka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vanyel
World Tour Level

quote:
Personally i think P!NK will be sold on the idea as she is sick of hearing about it too ! We are not trying to block freedom of speech dude, just people making a big deal out of something that aint.

I just don't get that you don't think this is blocking freedom of speech. You want to block 'people making a big deal out of something that aint'. Well, maybe for them it is a big deal.

Think about how you'd feel if a subject you really cared about got you banned... Let's take Carey for example. Pink also said something like she didn't like reading about her lovelife on the boards. Should we ban everyone who writes about Carey too then?
Oh and don't take this example too literally, as said, I'm against banning for these reasons.

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:26 AM
Vanyel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vanyel Click here to Send Vanyel a Private Message Find more posts by Vanyel Add Vanyel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

quote:
I just don't get that you don't think this is blocking freedom of speech. You want to block 'people making a big deal out of something that aint'. Well, maybe for them it is a big deal.

Cool, you took the words out of my mouth

I see you do a gr8 job fiiling in for me.....now you took the words out of my mouth I'm hungry....I'm gonna have a bite.......;

mmmmmm.... loempia's

And this afternoon I'm going to Sluis.......I'm serious

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:30 AM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PINK_FlappyBIT
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:

Im not trying to block freedom of speech dude, all im saying is that P!NK comes on here and reads stuff, and she hates when everyone is only talking about her album sales.

People have different opinions about different things, thats cool but this is kinda like a endless talk just like politics and religion!

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:57 AM
PINK_FlappyBIT
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
So what, No more arguments? Hey, I am nervous without your reply...

Yeah no more arguements dude, cant be bothered anymore!
Im hungry and im working at the moment so i should concentrate on my stomach and the soccer thats about to start soon.

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:58 AM
crackslack

quote:
and she hates when everyone is only talking about her album sales.

So we should stop talking about that just because she hates it?

I think it's fun to argue and disagree, It IS a forum after all.......it supposed to be a place to discuss...normally we all agree..which is not fun

Old Post 09-12-2004 12:35 PM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vanyel
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by crackslack
So we should stop talking about that just because she hates it?

And here you take the words out of my mouth. Hungry now!
Discussion is much more fun than just all agreeing how great she is over and over and over

Last edited by Vanyel on 09-12-2004 at 01:57 PM

Old Post 09-12-2004 12:42 PM
Vanyel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vanyel Click here to Send Vanyel a Private Message Find more posts by Vanyel Add Vanyel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!nn

Banning ppl for it? Nah.. I'd rather have the thread closed, and if ppl still wanna discuss it, they can use another of threads about the same subject.

Old Post 09-12-2004 12:47 PM
L!nn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L!nn Click here to Send L!nn a Private Message Find more posts by L!nn Add L!nn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

we need to no how p!nk's sales are doing aswell as news you no.

Old Post 09-12-2004 12:50 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJ_P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

Wouldn't this forum get boring if we wouldn't even be allowed to discuss subjects anymore???

I mean common, this is a forum to discuss our P!nkness, and if people want to talk about album sales, or what she's doing right now or when she's going to perform and where, it's pretty normal don't you think???

There are a lot of other threads that don't belong here (this one is actually one of them), but that doesn't mean these people should be banned for posting them.

We are all here for one reason: P!nk!

I'm sorry but if everyone should be banned for doing this or saying that, this forum would have been taking of the net, due to it's lack of members... Think about that!

Old Post 09-12-2004 02:28 PM
DJ_P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_P!nk Click here to Send DJ_P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by DJ_P!nk Add DJ_P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff19
World Tour Level

You guys are sold chidly. Are old are you? Damn, we have all the right to express our opinion. It a free message boards here or not? Just because someone said that Try This is a flop, that doesn't mean that she doesn't like her.

I know that the guy who started this tread and others like him are tired of that, but you know i'm a big fan of Pink like all of you. But some of you act like they are 5 years old. I just like to correct some people here.

And what i said in a another post, i said that Try this is a flop, its the truth its nothing bad what a said. I'm just scared to not see Pink anymore, because i don't want to see her next album to flop, and if its happening, Pink will be dumped by her company records.

We are all a Pink fans. We should be together, not saying banning people just because we disagree. Pink is a very good artist, and it's not because we critised her we don't like her. I'm pretty sure Pink like to see critic from her fan. Just because we are fan we dont have to say anything the same thing. People here have the rights to say something! If someone don't like one song, she have the rights!

Damn i hope people will understand this, we are not in Iran of in Irak here, we have the right to express ourself!

Old Post 09-12-2004 03:53 PM
Jeff19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff19 Click here to Send Jeff19 a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff19 Add Jeff19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote