Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink albums worldwide sale
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤*
Triple Platinum Record Level

every1 downloads now!! try this rocks!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2004 07:41 PM
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Click here to Send *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* a Private Message Find more posts by *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Add *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sogan->Pinkfan
World Tour Level

woow cool to know!

Old Post 09-12-2004 07:43 PM
Sogan->Pinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sogan->Pinkfan Click here to Send Sogan->Pinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by Sogan->Pinkfan Add Sogan->Pinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Seymour_Omnis
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by ancovicka
Wow - I didn´t know that Cant take me Home was so popular - I would not guess that there were more CTMH sold that Try this!
But thatœ silly - I like CTMH, but Try This ROCKS!!! It´s too great album to be sold only for 2milions times!!!!!!!!

Can't take me Home doesn't look to famous since it sold 2 - 2.5 million in the U.S. alone. That means that she sold less than a million in the rest of the world to get to 3 million.

Old Post 09-12-2004 09:46 PM
Seymour_Omnis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Seymour_Omnis Click here to Send Seymour_Omnis a Private Message Find more posts by Seymour_Omnis Add Seymour_Omnis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OntarioIsPink
Underground Label Level

friggin d/l'ing people. Get off your *** and get a job i did just for the fact i wouldnt have to rip people off that spend thier mony to bring us this music, they have enuff money they dont have to sing or rap or dance or do any of this, dont say your 2 young im 14 and I can do it so grow the f*** up.

THank you very much!

Old Post 09-12-2004 10:30 PM
OntarioIsPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OntarioIsPink Click here to Send OntarioIsPink a Private Message Find more posts by OntarioIsPink Add OntarioIsPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
izzy
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by jane
i love you avatar, he's soooo cute!
]

ThXXXXXX............!!!! i Love u

Old Post 09-15-2004 11:14 AM
izzy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for izzy Click here to Send izzy a Private Message Find more posts by izzy Add izzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
izzy
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Amsterdam
Can I ask why you want to know how many albums selled?

i want to show my friends that P!NK is famous like Britney Spears

Old Post 09-15-2004 11:16 AM
izzy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for izzy Click here to Send izzy a Private Message Find more posts by izzy Add izzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote