Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > No way your a P!nk fan!?
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ancovicka
In Detox Level

quote:
Originally posted by mandee n p!nk
yeah!!! my lil cuzin francesca shes only 2 and she loves p!nk and her m8 ellie whos 5 loves p!nk too! heres a pic of both but ya cant see francesca properly! I will post another pic of francesca in a min....

awww, thats so cute...new genration of Pink fans

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2004 08:04 PM
ancovicka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ancovicka Click here to Send ancovicka a Private Message Find more posts by ancovicka Add ancovicka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nyhc7469
Underground Label Level

I was deployed (military jargon) and we were sitting around in our tent and I started playing Pink and everyone stopped and listened (Free was playing). After the song, everyone sitting there (guys and girls between the ages of 18 and 50) were completely blown away. Several of them we like "I love Pink". I felt so proud!!! We listened to my enitre Pink catalog that night.

Thanks to Pink for getting us through the war, making the experience more bareable, and for brining several strangers from across the US together!!

Old Post 09-15-2004 03:40 AM
nyhc7469 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nyhc7469 Click here to Send nyhc7469 a Private Message Find more posts by nyhc7469 Add nyhc7469 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
think_pink_rock
Top 100 Charts Level

I've caught lots of people out with Pink. They would say that they hated her, then i'd play a lesser known song and they would rave about it, (mostly delerium and free) and then id say it was pink and they would almost pass out.
Its funy, i also once just called her Alecia Moore, and my friend (who was such a PInk hater) was asking for the cd's and stuff, when she was searching her she found out it was Pink and i was in trouble!

Old Post 09-15-2004 09:54 AM
think_pink_rock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for think_pink_rock Click here to Send think_pink_rock a Private Message Find more posts by think_pink_rock Add think_pink_rock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote