Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > No way your a P!nk fan!?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!NKFANAT!C720
World Tour Level

yea.

Yes. My cousins Wife Liz. Shes awseome.She used to be a goth and everything but something happen and that by meeting my cousin shes changed. But shes so cool Still..Shes listen to P!NK.. and loves Carey Hart..SO yea. Im planning on moving in with them .. I cant WAIT !!..YEAH !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-11-2004 07:13 PM
P!NKFANAT!C720 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKFANAT!C720 Click here to Send P!NKFANAT!C720 a Private Message Find more posts by P!NKFANAT!C720 Add P!NKFANAT!C720 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jadey86
World Tour Level

iv converted alot of my friends into pink fans........ no-one knew i was a pink fan until we was at the tt tour in march and all my friends where so shocked lol i was like "how can u not like her shes flippin (not that word as you may guess) amazin" lol comin from them who didnt have the albums and there was me havin only them 3 on my stereo since ctmh came out

also my brother hates her mainly due to my infatuation with her yet still seems to be able to sing along to nearly all the songs himself, my old english teacher likes her to she was real jealous when i said i was goin to see her - we spoke about it for weeks & she wouldnt let me wear my tour shirt on days i had her cuz she didnt have one lol

Old Post 09-11-2004 08:52 PM
jadey86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jadey86 Click here to Send jadey86 a Private Message Visit jadey86's homepage! Find more posts by jadey86 Add jadey86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

yep, my grandma (she loves beethoven and russel watson). wen i didnt tell her i was going to the P!NK concert but when i got the pics bak i shown her them and she sed she wudda come with me

Old Post 09-11-2004 11:10 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa
Triple Platinum Record Level

my husband's friend is a bruce springsteen fanatic. one day last year they were at a football game & in between plays, they play music on the loud speaker system at the stadium. well, trouble came on & my husband's friend was like all excited. he told him that he loves pink & thinks that she is one of the most talented women in the music industry. he said that he had bought try this, & that he loved it. he my husband was shocked when his friend told him that, & i was as well when he told me what his friend thought of pink.

Old Post 09-12-2004 12:43 AM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ancovicka
In Detox Level

well, mine teacher at school - she is over 50 - sked me if I was at the concert and told me she was:-) - would never guess that

Old Post 09-12-2004 10:28 AM
ancovicka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ancovicka Click here to Send ancovicka a Private Message Find more posts by ancovicka Add ancovicka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mandee n p!nk

yeah!!! my lil cuzin francesca shes only 2 and she loves p!nk and her m8 ellie whos 5 loves p!nk too! heres a pic of both but ya cant see francesca properly! I will post another pic of francesca in a min....

Attachment: 1jpeg.jpg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:09 AM
mandee n p!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mandee n p!nk Click here to Send mandee n p!nk a Private Message Find more posts by mandee n p!nk Add mandee n p!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mandee n p!nk

heres a more recent pic of francesca.......

Attachment: smaller 3.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:10 AM
mandee n p!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mandee n p!nk Click here to Send mandee n p!nk a Private Message Find more posts by mandee n p!nk Add mandee n p!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mandee n p!nk

and another one! sorry i jus rekon she is soooooooo cute!!!

Attachment: untitled1.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:14 AM
mandee n p!nk

and another

Attachment: untitled.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:16 AM
hayley

alot of people i know love her that i didnt expect on first look but then again i dont trust first apperences

Old Post 09-12-2004 11:17 AM
hayley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayley Click here to Send hayley a Private Message Find more posts by hayley Add hayley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
djrags1
Major Label Level

ididnt read the rest of the posts here (bar the first one) so if someone has said something similar to this sorry.. pinks fans are totally mad.. u see all sorts at the gigs.. mostly lesbians i have to say..but u know what.. the cutest thing is all the lil girls.. they show up with there pink tees on.. lil pink shoes. guessin only about 6 or so..with there moms..and they ar always like *stands on tippy toes*.. .. and i always make sure i either shift for em.. or lift em up! .. at the last tour, got a good tip pnk was gonna be comin round the sides, and this wee little lassie (whey hey look at me talkin another language lol) had been standin for ages and couldnt see and she was so sad.. so i knelt down and told her pink was gonna shake her hand if she was a good girl and danced with me and sang along.. and she did and then pnk came and shook her hand .. i think she even got a kiss off her..

Old Post 09-12-2004 12:00 PM
djrags1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for djrags1 Click here to Send djrags1 a Private Message Find more posts by djrags1 Add djrags1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
djrags1
Major Label Level

ooh ooh another story.. when i was at radio school this dude ernie absolutely hated pink and would always call her to me cuz he knew i was a fan.. and we argued for 9 monthes (the duration of the course)..and then mizzundastood came out and i locked him in a studio and played misery.. and told a lil white lie that it was recorded in one take (he he he..em.he).. and he was like no wayy.. thats amazing.. and he asked me to burn a copy for him and his wife who loved the song as well (he borred the cd)..so there u go..another conversion in the books..

Old Post 09-12-2004 12:02 PM
djrags1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for djrags1 Click here to Send djrags1 a Private Message Find more posts by djrags1 Add djrags1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cici
Underground Label Level

I started collage on thursday and there is a random age group ranging from 18 to 40.Anyway we were doing a get to know each other thing and one of the questions was who is your fav group or artist.i was surprised when nearly all of the class sed p!nk was there favourite so we sat talking about p!nk 4 2hours nit was great.cant wait to go in tomorrow.
cici.

Old Post 09-12-2004 12:53 PM
cici is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cici Click here to Send cici a Private Message Find more posts by cici Add cici to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Inneke
Double Platinum

my mom is an accountant and once she told one of her clients that i should go to the pink gig in forest national... the client told her that she wanted to go too, but that the gig was sold out!!!! that was so funny, i had no idea that she loved pink too

Old Post 09-12-2004 01:08 PM
Inneke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Inneke Click here to Send Inneke a Private Message Find more posts by Inneke Add Inneke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
miss sophie
Top 100 Charts Level

i was working in a bank for a week and i was talking with this middle age lady and i said that i went to the pink concert and she said that she really loved pink and it would have been great to see her!

Old Post 09-12-2004 01:24 PM
miss sophie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for miss sophie Click here to Send miss sophie a Private Message Find more posts by miss sophie Add miss sophie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote