Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Tour Info??
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
L!nn

Re: uhhhh

quote:
Originally posted by tipog
...if sales in the u.s. are a concern, wouldn't it--oh, i dunno--help to tour to promote it?

...like I said earlier, she's got a movie to do now. Another tour now won't and cannot happen..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2004 12:05 AM
L!nn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L!nn Click here to Send L!nn a Private Message Find more posts by L!nn Add L!nn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pill123
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by p!nk@myheart
sorry, but she knows europe is the best

GO EUROPE!

keep swearing thaqt europe is the best hun.... y does she keep coming back here then???????? alrite then!!!!!

Old Post 09-12-2004 12:15 AM
Pill123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pill123 Click here to Send Pill123 a Private Message Find more posts by Pill123 Add Pill123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!nn

quote:
Originally posted by Pill123
keep swearing thaqt europe is the best hun.... y does she keep coming back here then???????? alrite then!!!!!

...cause she has her house, family, friends etc there

Old Post 09-12-2004 12:28 AM
L!nn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L!nn Click here to Send L!nn a Private Message Find more posts by L!nn Add L!nn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xena3786
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Numb!
From the looks of it, Pink will not be touring the USA for her Try This album. She will be filming the Janis Joplin movie soon, then after that I'm sure she will make another album, and then hopefully she will then tour here. For those of you who think she will tour here after the finishing of the movie - you're dreaming. The movie will take a few months to shoot, so why would she start her tour back up MONTHS after it "ended" and also by that time it would be over a year since Try This came out. She will probably tour here after her next album, but not for Try This.

so true.. I have not seen her since i was in the 9th grade that was in 2001. she was at 9.31 eletirced cringal jengal or something like that in detroit. she got in a fight with bbmac i guess in the back. I would love to see her agin it has been a long time. NOT to menten i had teh last row and yeah i had teh last row it was a ok show she was great but the line up sucked.. MY sister went and so i went and i only went because pink was going to be there and thats right Uncle Kraker.

Old Post 09-12-2004 05:13 AM
xena3786 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xena3786 Click here to Send xena3786 a Private Message Find more posts by xena3786 Add xena3786 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LurkerPrime
MixTape Level

Not a tour maybe, but....

Tours are real killers on the artists, so I can understand not following Euro, with a US tour. Really, I can. Honest. But, you know, it would be nice for just a few scattered concerts here and there to... well, to kinda reward those of us here that have loyaly supported her all this time. **Hint Hint Hint** Maybe a Charity gig for the Hurricane victims or something. **Hint Hint Hint**

Old Post 09-14-2004 02:52 AM
LurkerPrime is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LurkerPrime Click here to Send LurkerPrime a Private Message Find more posts by LurkerPrime Add LurkerPrime to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xena3786
Top 100 Charts Level

Re: Not a tour maybe, but....

quote:
Originally posted by LurkerPrime
Tours are real killers on the artists, so I can understand not following Euro, with a US tour. Really, I can. Honest. But, you know, it would be nice for just a few scattered concerts here and there to... well, to kinda reward those of us here that have loyaly supported her all this time. **Hint Hint Hint** Maybe a Charity gig for the Hurricane victims or something. **Hint Hint Hint**

That would be cool.. but i don't live in florda and i can't just go down there for a show. so if she jsut came to michigan because she needed to aaa.. do something in michigan and had a show that would be cool ohio is fine too. BUt i think the show for th Hurrican victims would be cool..

Old Post 09-14-2004 03:21 AM
xena3786 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xena3786 Click here to Send xena3786 a Private Message Find more posts by xena3786 Add xena3786 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote