Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > my self-mate wps
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shmoo
Triple Platinum Record Level

whoa! I love them!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-04-2004 07:36 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Calli
#1 Single Level

thanks over again!

@PinkEssy: how did the picture look then with ebay? then poste I it gladly . sorry for mine bad english

@P.I.N.K.-LUVu:I use Unlead photo express train 3.0, unfortunately, has become outdated a little bit, but soon would like to increase to me a better one

Old Post 09-05-2004 12:45 AM
Calli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Calli Click here to Send Calli a Private Message Find more posts by Calli Add Calli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P.I.N.K.-LUVu

quote:
Originally posted by Calli
thanks over again!

@PinkEssy: how did the picture look then with ebay? then poste I it gladly . sorry for mine bad english

@P.I.N.K.-LUVu:I use Unlead photo express train 3.0, unfortunately, has become outdated a little bit, but soon would like to increase to me a better one

oh ok.thanks
again,great wallpapers!

Old Post 09-05-2004 01:14 AM
P.I.N.K.-LUVu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P.I.N.K.-LUVu Click here to Send P.I.N.K.-LUVu a Private Message Find more posts by P.I.N.K.-LUVu Add P.I.N.K.-LUVu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkEssy
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by PinkEssy
quote:

Could you post the pic in the middle? I know its a poster from germany, I've seen it at ebay, but it aint there anymore, do you still have the pic? could you post it?

Old Post 09-05-2004 01:20 AM
PinkEssy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkEssy Click here to Send PinkEssy a Private Message Find more posts by PinkEssy Add PinkEssy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
**KENDRA**
Double Platinum

great pics!!! They are soooo well done, I love them!

Old Post 09-05-2004 01:34 AM
**KENDRA** is offline Click Here to See the Profile for **KENDRA** Click here to Send **KENDRA** a Private Message Find more posts by **KENDRA** Add **KENDRA** to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Calli
#1 Single Level

@PinkEssy: which picture do you mean? can you describe it?

Old Post 09-05-2004 04:22 AM
Calli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Calli Click here to Send Calli a Private Message Find more posts by Calli Add Calli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Calli
#1 Single Level

this???

Attachment: roat.jpg
This has been downloaded 527 time(s).

Old Post 09-05-2004 04:29 AM
uruguaya
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:

@PinkEssy: which picture do you mean? can you describe it?

i think she means this one

Attachment: pic.jpg
This has been downloaded 521 time(s).

Old Post 09-05-2004 04:56 AM
uruguaya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for uruguaya Click here to Send uruguaya a Private Message Find more posts by uruguaya Add uruguaya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Keli

quote:
this???
love it!

love them all *thumbs up*

Old Post 09-05-2004 05:05 AM
Keli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Keli Click here to Send Keli a Private Message Find more posts by Keli Add Keli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Calli
#1 Single Level

thanks! until I have got this now here the picture

Attachment: bild.jpg
This has been downloaded 514 time(s).

Old Post 09-05-2004 05:31 AM
uruguaya
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
thanks! until I have got this now here the picture

thank you!!!
het absolutly great wallpappers

Old Post 09-05-2004 05:35 AM
uruguaya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for uruguaya Click here to Send uruguaya a Private Message Find more posts by uruguaya Add uruguaya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lick-alot-pink

since you are so into photoshop i am wondering if you can help me out with something... i am wondering how i can take a color photo and make some aspects black and white and leave the rest color.. like to have pink in color but the background in black and white? i know there is an easy way but... have not figured it out yet still

Old Post 09-05-2004 05:51 AM
lick-alot-pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lick-alot-pink Click here to Send lick-alot-pink a Private Message Find more posts by lick-alot-pink Add lick-alot-pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Calli
#1 Single Level

do you have same programm like me? I hope that I to you then can explain because mine english is so bad!

Old Post 09-05-2004 06:05 AM
p!nk'rocks
Underground Label Level

calli I love your wallpapers! but you should allready know that, I'm MissTrouble on the pink-music.de - board...

Old Post 09-05-2004 10:06 AM
p!nk'rocks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk'rocks Click here to Send p!nk'rocks a Private Message Visit p!nk'rocks's homepage! Find more posts by p!nk'rocks Add p!nk'rocks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rain
#1 Video and Single Level

wow! great work... and thanks for sharing!

Old Post 09-05-2004 10:36 AM
Rain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rain Click here to Send Rain a Private Message Find more posts by Rain Add Rain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote