Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > pink entertain us
Pages (18): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

LMAO!!!!!!!!!
i swear thats not me....i dunno her

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2004 01:48 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

you fool, trying to get away

you have to lurn to be able to laugh with yourself!!!

Old Post 08-27-2004 01:49 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!
damnit beavis:P

Old Post 08-27-2004 01:49 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:

oh im laughing alreadyy dont worry about that
lol
go and get you boke with chocomeanwhile...*evillaugh*

Old Post 08-27-2004 01:51 PM
pink_annelies

quote:
oh im laughing alreadyy dont worry about that
lol
go and get you boke with chocomeanwhile...*evillaugh*

already eating first one
lmfao i have 4

Old Post 08-27-2004 01:52 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mohawk_Lili
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
mmmm....mmmm.....lets see....mmm....how old are you???where ya from????got any pets???is this your first life or are ya already reincarnated???from tis planet???got experience??
you hired
lmao i just told that joke to a friend, he laughes his a$$of

lol...er...22, liverpool, frogs,first life (well that's what i think most of the time, but i'm not 100%...lol), i don't think i prob am from this planet! n erm....iv got plenty o experience at bein funny

Old Post 08-27-2004 02:00 PM
Mohawk_Lili is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mohawk_Lili Click here to Send Mohawk_Lili a Private Message Visit Mohawk_Lili's homepage! Find more posts by Mohawk_Lili Add Mohawk_Lili to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lucked_out_lig
Major Label Level

i've never heard that before in my life, it was so cool!!! Thanks to you Pink!!!

Lv
Linds xx

Old Post 08-27-2004 02:04 PM
lucked_out_lig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lucked_out_lig Click here to Send lucked_out_lig a Private Message Find more posts by lucked_out_lig Add lucked_out_lig to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
Originally posted by Mohawk_Lili
lol...er...22, liverpool, frogs,first life (well that's what i think most of the time, but i'm not 100%...lol), i don't think i prob am from this planet! n erm....iv got plenty o experience at bein funny

oh dont woory about that,I`m not from this planet either....atleast thats what the doctors told me

Old Post 08-27-2004 02:32 PM
Mohawk_Lili

lol doctor said I was psychic once.... or at least it was something like that

Old Post 08-27-2004 02:35 PM
Mohawk_Lili is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mohawk_Lili Click here to Send Mohawk_Lili a Private Message Visit Mohawk_Lili's homepage! Find more posts by Mohawk_Lili Add Mohawk_Lili to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
lol doctor said I was psychic once.... or at least it was something like that

think there are medecins for that *go on girl and get your"s(er)um"R E S P E C T

Old Post 08-27-2004 02:42 PM
Mohawk_Lili

quote:
think there are medecins for that *go on girl and get your"s(er)um"R E S P E C T

the men in white coats administer them three times a day for me

Old Post 08-27-2004 02:52 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
the men in white coats administer them three times a day for me

omg that sounds so familiar!!white coast uh?omg!you live perhaps also in a white room???`cuse everywhere i look everythings seems to be white an from sum kinda plastic and there re trails in front of my window
and everytime when i ask sum peepz in white coats where I am,they keep answering me: dont you worry....everything`s gonna be k
*wondering where i am*

Last edited by Xx_P!nk_xX on 08-27-2004 at 03:19 PM

Old Post 08-27-2004 03:17 PM
pink_annelies

quote:
oh dont woory about that,I`m not from this planet either....atleast thats what the doctors told me

yeah they just forgot to mention she's a butthead

Old Post 08-27-2004 03:25 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
Originally posted by pink_annelies
yeah they just forgot to mention she's a butthead

so....im from buttplanet ur whut?

btw: beavis have fun cleaning your room,ill see you back...next year??

Old Post 08-27-2004 03:40 PM
pink_annelies

quote:
so....im from buttplanet ur whut?

btw: beavis have fun cleaning your room,ill see you back...next year??

OMG you think i'm slow. i'm the best cleaner in the world. i love my bed. i stuff everything under the sheets

Old Post 08-27-2004 03:42 PM