Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > pink entertain us
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pink_annelies
Triple Platinum Record Level

AN AN forget about the chiropractic ( it hink thats english for kinesist)
i'm gonna become a papparazi
BUT BIG DIFFERENCE, I'll only folow pink and will only give good comments!!

wiehoew. pink remember i'll still study for chiropractic so if you ever need a massage in your neck... i'm your girl

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2004 12:27 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

ill be your assistant!!
but i think we better gonna be pinks PA`s cause i think pink considers the paparazi as pain in the A$$guys,they neva leave her alone..i woulndt like it anyway

...i feel a pain in my back *hinthint*
lol

Old Post 08-27-2004 12:34 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
ill be your assistant!!
but i think we better gonna be pinks PA`s cause i think pink considers the paparazi as pain in the A$$guys,they neva leave her alone..i woulndt like it anyway

...i feel a pain in my back *hinthint*
lol

Me 2!! i'm still stuck in your mailbox!!

Old Post 08-27-2004 12:36 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
Originally posted by pink_annelies
Me 2!! i'm still stuck in your mailbox!!

*"try"to pushes you out*damn girl what have you eaten!!!

Old Post 08-27-2004 12:39 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

pudding I had to save that toast for you!!

Old Post 08-27-2004 12:39 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

ohyeah pudding i forgot,with "stof"is tasted good??

thats sooo nice ofyou
you know i rlly care about my food

Old Post 08-27-2004 12:46 PM
pink_annelies

JOB advertisement :

Because we, annelies and an, could suddenly fall without inspiration, we (I ) decided to search somebody with as much funny inspiration as us. If you happen to be a volunteer to entertain PINK (or to make her come up her and have some fun), then just post something funny and we'll see if we can hire you. for free ofcourse

greetz, the entertaining team

Old Post 08-27-2004 12:48 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

lmao im tlly cracking up
we gonna be bosses!!!!!!!wooott!!!first time in my life.....seems ppl dont trust me enough to let me take all the responsebility.....wonders why .....

Old Post 08-27-2004 12:54 PM
pink_annelies

Who has the guts to take this challenge?? don't be afraid we will not bite (unless you're going way to far ofcourse )

Old Post 08-27-2004 12:59 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
Originally posted by pink_annelies
Who has the guts to take this challenge?? don't be afraid we will not bite (unless you're going way to far ofcourse )
sharpoen

not gonna bite owwww
i just sharped my teeth

Old Post 08-27-2004 01:03 PM
Mohawk_Lili
1st #1 Movie Single Level

What's green and smells like pork?
Kermit's finger

Old Post 08-27-2004 01:22 PM
Mohawk_Lili is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mohawk_Lili Click here to Send Mohawk_Lili a Private Message Visit Mohawk_Lili's homepage! Find more posts by Mohawk_Lili Add Mohawk_Lili to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by Mohawk_Lili
What's green and smells like pork?
Kermit's finger

good job, i just started laughing really hard lets wait for an her opinion

Old Post 08-27-2004 01:28 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

mmmm....mmmm.....lets see....mmm....how old are you???where ya from????got any pets???is this your first life or are ya already reincarnated???from tis planet???got experience??
you hired
lmao i just told that joke to a friend, he laughes his a$$of

Old Post 08-27-2004 01:31 PM
pink_annelies

celebrations time come on!! *woot*

Old Post 08-27-2004 01:32 PM
pink_annelies

me and an!!

Attachment: picmix.jpg
This has been downloaded 27 time(s).

Old Post 08-27-2004 01:47 PM