Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > pink entertain us
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

lol,hehe i already told ya, everytime you see ssumthing delicious you think of me, to things are charmed to eachother

i kept thinking of you all day2,probalbly because of my "lovely"class and my lovely"teacher"

Last edited by Xx_P!nk_xX on 09-01-2004 at 07:24 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2004 06:26 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
lol,hehe i already told ya, everytime you see ssumthing delicious you think of me, to things are charmed to eachother

i kept thinking of you all day2,probalbly because of my "lovely"class and my lovely"teacher"

wiehoew I'm online!!!!

episode 2: day 2 at school

every teacher started his lessons, and now because i don't eat at the same time as i did during holidays, i have serious belly troubles

Old Post 09-02-2004 06:39 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
Originally posted by pink_annelies
wiehoew I'm online!!!!

episode 2: day 2 at school

every teacher started his lessons, and now because i don't eat at the same time as i did during holidays, i have serious belly troubles

lol hhehehe i hav the same probs;every time its rlly quiet in class my belly goes suddenly like...grmbollgrmmboll.. then everybodey starts looking at me ...and me llke:what are you looking at!!!....wasnte me go smell your a$$,then ya maybe know where it comes from...nah

Old Post 09-02-2004 07:03 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
lol hhehehe i hav the same probs;every time its rlly quiet in class my belly goes suddenly like...grmbollgrmmboll.. then everybodey starts looking at me ...and me llke:what are you looking at!!!....wasnte me go smell your a$$,then ya maybe know where it comes from...nah

lmfao that's not exactly what i have. it's around 7 pm, i just have this terrible pain and then i run to the toilet and then it's over...

you know what there's a teacher at our school and he stalks celebs from belgium tho. he pretends like being reporter then aks them questions, and afterwards he sends them flowers to tell he was not, but really enjoyed conversation n stuff and apologises him

Old Post 09-02-2004 07:08 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
lmfao that's not exactly what i have. it's around 7 pm, i just have this terrible pain and then i run to the toilet and then it's over...

you know what there's a teacher at our school and he stalks celebs from belgium tho. he pretends like being reporter then aks them questions, and afterwards he sends them flowers to tell he was not, but really enjoyed conversation n stuff and apologises him

hahahah,wow your teacher rock,lol you should ask next time if you can go with him as his still learning assistant or sumthing
but how can he pretends he is,he has a false pass ur sumthing???

Last edited by Xx_P!nk_xX on 09-02-2004 at 08:42 PM

Old Post 09-02-2004 08:01 PM
ElvisOnLSD
Banned

isnt it nice talking to yaself?

Old Post 09-02-2004 08:04 PM
ElvisOnLSD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ElvisOnLSD Click here to Send ElvisOnLSD a Private Message Visit ElvisOnLSD's homepage! Find more posts by ElvisOnLSD Add ElvisOnLSD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by ElvisOnLSD
isnt it nice talking to yaself?

whot you mean with that!!! we can't be online together all the time!! everybody is allowed to join our conversation!!!! YOU'RE ALL WELCOME!!!!

OMG my parents are the dumbest people ever they put a password on pc, after 2 tries i already found it!! dgeeeeeeeeee

I'm the best I'm the best!!
omg it thougt someone was standing at our mailbox, now i realised it's the GFT :s:s:s

Old Post 09-02-2004 09:56 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
whot you mean with that!!! we can't be online together all the time!! everybody is allowed to join our conversation!!!! YOU'RE ALL WELCOME!!!!

OMG my parents are the dumbest people ever they put a password on pc, after 2 tries i already found it!! dgeeeeeeeeee

I'm the best I'm the best!!
omg it thougt someone was standing at our mailbox, now i realised it's the GFT :s:s:s

and you calling me dumb well i can tlly understand the GFT scares the hell out of ya...its sooooo...green *fleshcreeps*you betta stay away from them

Old Post 09-02-2004 10:09 PM
pink_annelies

quote:
and you calling me dumb well i can tlly understand the GFT scares the hell out of ya...its sooooo...green *fleshcreeps*you betta stay away from them

i know i have theses thoughts all the time. once a daisy duck thing hanging on my wall putted a shadow on my window and i thought a man was tryint to open my window and then he would kidnap me...

Old Post 09-02-2004 10:10 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
i know i have theses thoughts all the time. once a daisy duck thing hanging on my wall putted a shadow on my window and i thought a man was tryint to open my window and then he would kidnap me...

who the ***k would kidnap youu????????????think nobody is that crazy hun

Old Post 09-02-2004 10:13 PM
pink_annelies

quote:
who the ***k would kidnap youu????????????think nobody is that crazy hun

YOU WOULD I KNOW FOR SURE

I'm gonna tell you guys sumtthin really dumb and funny and dirty too ( not in the xtina way )
it happened when i was still a nice little child, 3 years old. i sat in the bath together with my sis, and suddenly (as she was still a baby ) she pooped in the water :s:s
worst of all i said to my mum mum there's a banana in the bath.......................................

hope y'all got your seatbelts on , you might be fallin of right now

Old Post 09-02-2004 10:18 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
YOU WOULD I KNOW FOR SURE

I'm gonna tell you guys sumtthin really dumb and funny and dirty too ( not in the xtina way )
it happened when i was still a nice little child, 3 years old. i sat in the bath together with my sis, and suddenly (as she was still a baby ) she pooped in the water :s:s
worst of all i said to my mum mum there's a banana in the bath.......................................

hope y'all got your seatbelts on , you might be fallin of right now

loooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllll LMAO
so it was a muddy bad,lol,heard its good for ya skin they do it all the time in turkey

lol silly sister atleast you werent the one pooping i did once lol,felt rlly warm i can say
i just told my dad i had to go rlly badly,and my dad like hold on hunnie
-but dadddy i...
and my brother to me: just do it
and me like rlly???i can?? ....dad:noooooooooo!!..........to late ...

Last edited by Xx_P!nk_xX on 09-02-2004 at 10:32 PM

Old Post 09-02-2004 10:25 PM
pink_annelies

quote:
so it was a muddy bad,lol,heard its good for ya skin they do it all the time in turkey

oh dear. that's why my skin si soo soft all the time.

YOU SEE MUM IT'S not because of all these cremes you gave me( and that throwed away but that you don't know about )

Old Post 09-02-2004 10:27 PM
pink_annelies

quote:

lol silly sister atleast you werent the one pooping i did once lol,felt rlly warm i can say
i just told my dad i had to go rlly badly,and my dad like hold on hunnie
-but dadddy i...
and my brother to me: just do it
and me like rlly???i can?? ....dad:noooooooooo!!..........to late ...

OMFG well it thought i was totally

you overdo me everytime!

Old Post 09-02-2004 10:34 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
OMFG well it thought i was totally

you overdo me everytime!

totally...sweeettt...totaaly(reminds me of finding nemo )
*owwwww you just made me incted*lol

btw dont we hav to say sumthing about pink otherwise i think this tread should be in the off topic.........euhm like euhm....well we all know she rocks uhmm....cant wait till the movieeeeeeeeee,gonna buy it a soon as its out on dvd

Old Post 09-02-2004 10:41 PM