Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > pink entertain us
Pages (18): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pink_annelies
Triple Platinum Record Level

an you disapoint me. after a full day not bein online, i stayed up 4 u, i only slept 5 adn a half hour last night, and now it's 11.30 pm, i sneaked down again... You're not online. omfg

what do i have to do without you hun??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-29-2004 10:30 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...;threadid=64331

thanks to ophelia!!!

Old Post 08-30-2004 09:13 AM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

no no an i'm not asleep anymore!!

and please don't drool on my pix. you always drool

Old Post 08-30-2004 11:40 AM
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by pink_annelies
no no an i'm not asleep anymore!!

and please don't drool on my pix. you always drool

i know its what i do for living...
pple have to think im a "nice sweet"girl

Old Post 08-30-2004 12:43 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
an you disapoint me. after a full day not bein online, i stayed up 4 u, i only slept 5 adn a half hour last night, and now it's 11.30 pm, i sneaked down again... You're not online. omfg

what do i have to do without you hun??

i know i did it on purpose,i just wanted to see how much you would miss me

Old Post 08-30-2004 12:44 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
i know i did it on purpose,i just wanted to see how much you would miss me

god i missed you alot!! had so much to tell about my aunt!!
well i did it now

Old Post 08-30-2004 12:46 PM
pink_annelies

I had some orders from An. I had to say sumthin funny. I don't hae much inspiration so i'm just gonna tell you sumthin that happened on chiro camp

i was lying in my bed in a "sleepbag" (slaapzak) and suddenly sara ( afriend) said
can you go with 2 in one sleepbag (this word really does not exists i think)
and i said i thinjk so. then she climbed in with me and it was very narrow omg en suddenly
SHE FARTED
oh god
and we were both cracking, and suddenly the head leader came in and he was like "sander i have a problem" but he was asleep so he looked at sara and he was like sara
"Ow" hmhm. and then sara stood up and the smell came free omg it was terrible.

hope this was funny enough an?

Old Post 08-30-2004 01:50 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pink_annelies
I had some orders from An. I had to say sumthin funny. I don't hae much inspiration so i'm just gonna tell you sumthin that happened on chiro camp

i was lying in my bed in a "sleepbag" (slaapzak) and suddenly sara ( afriend) said
can you go with 2 in one sleepbag (this word really does not exists i think)
and i said i thinjk so. then she climbed in with me and it was very narrow omg en suddenly
SHE FARTED
oh god
and we were both cracking, and suddenly the head leader came in and he was like "sander i have a problem" but he was asleep so he looked at sara and he was like sara
"Ow" hmhm. and then sara stood up and the smell came free omg it was terrible.

hope this was funny enough an?
[/QUOTE
lol you farta$$es
yeah im in a bad mood but it still made me laugh lol
where are you btw,i tried to PM ya(box full)

Old Post 08-30-2004 10:15 PM
pink_annelies

[/B][/QUOTE
lol you farta$$es
yeah im in a bad mood but it still made me laugh lol
where are you btw,i tried to PM ya(box full)
[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh god i fell asleep yesterday while reading my book!! my lights were still on when i woke up at 2.43 am, and i was lying in the opposite way!! so my fet were lying on my pillow!!
great now i need fresh sheets
I'm soooo sorry!!!! come online right now!!!! please!!!
xxxx

Old Post 08-31-2004 08:39 AM
Xx_P!nk_xX

lol you cleva girl
you where sleeping while i was waitng for yaaaa,??? how....
well atleast you were punish with your bad smelling pillow< i can imagine that you barely survived the night

go and have funn wih you spaghettiballs

Old Post 08-31-2004 11:24 AM
pink_annelies

an go and check h&h forum

member : careyhart ge kunt dieje bericht sturen

Old Post 08-31-2004 11:46 AM
pink_annelies

Hellow hellow everybody. welcome to todays show

episode 568756
back to school

story : blablabla same as every year
end of the story I hate it

Keep in touch don't change your channel

Old Post 09-01-2004 12:42 PM
crackslack

quote:

episode 568756
back to school

I stiil have a month of holidays to go

woot woot

Old Post 09-01-2004 12:51 PM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:

episode 568756
back to school

oh gosh on rlly everychannel you hear sumthing about firstschoolday.....whii....whoee....whaa...... i hate it!!!!*switch channel* i hate it with a passion,i wanna hurt it (i luv that pinkquote)still luv ya tho

Old Post 09-01-2004 12:55 PM
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
oh gosh on rlly everychannel you hear sumthing about firstschoolday.....whii....whoee....whaa...... i hate it!!!!*switch channel* i hate it with a passion,i wanna hurt it (i luv that pinkquote)still luv ya tho

wiiie i don't know why i just kept thinknig of you all day!! Probably because of the lovely doughnut i had with me

Old Post 09-01-2004 12:57 PM