Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > texting again
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
adDiKtiOn
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by JoeyOweyBawk
hahahaha yeah....we can use lil buds for the heads, and draw faces on them .... i think we should also give them some hair out of stems

hahahaha ... and save ur seeds so i can make the beading on their lil dresses with them

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-07-2004 09:24 PM
adDiKtiOn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adDiKtiOn Click here to Send adDiKtiOn a Private Message Find more posts by adDiKtiOn Add adDiKtiOn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supernova
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by adDiKtiOn
hahahaha ... and save ur seeds so i can make the beading on their lil dresses with them

we dont need dresses...we're perverted

Old Post 07-07-2004 09:36 PM
supernova is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supernova Click here to Send supernova a Private Message Find more posts by supernova Add supernova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adDiKtiOn
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by supernova
we dont need dresses...we're perverted

is it safe for two pervs to get married?

Old Post 07-07-2004 10:14 PM
adDiKtiOn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adDiKtiOn Click here to Send adDiKtiOn a Private Message Find more posts by adDiKtiOn Add adDiKtiOn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supernova

quote:
is it safe for two pervs to get married?

well we cant get pregnant so there's no danger is there

Old Post 07-08-2004 09:23 AM
supernova is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supernova Click here to Send supernova a Private Message Find more posts by supernova Add supernova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adDiKtiOn
Banned

quote:
well we cant get pregnant so there's no danger is there

ahh yes no pregnancy scares .. one good thing bout being a homo

Old Post 07-08-2004 09:29 AM
supernova

quote:
ahh yes no pregnancy scares .. one good thing bout being a homo

i got told off by another member for saying the word homo, so dont say homo you homo

Old Post 07-08-2004 09:34 AM
adDiKtiOn
Banned

quote:
i got told off by another member for saying the word homo, so dont say homo you homo

bite me you half-homo

Old Post 07-08-2004 09:37 AM
supernova

quote:
bite me you half-homo

oh i'd love to you homo
i've got some good biting techniques..you'll find out at the wedding or during the practise nights

Old Post 07-08-2004 09:46 AM
adDiKtiOn
Banned

quote:
oh i'd love to you homo
i've got some good biting techniques..you'll find out at the wedding or during the practise nights

ill be practicing with ur fiancee .. so i dont think ill be finding out bout ur biting techniques during then

Old Post 07-08-2004 11:43 AM
supernova

quote:
ill be practicing with ur fiancee .. so i dont think ill be finding out bout ur biting techniques during then

shocking...if u dare touching her you're dead...unless i'm involved too

Old Post 07-08-2004 08:53 PM
p!nk_!ns!de!

quote:
shocking...if u dare touching her you're dead...unless i'm involved too

baby... if touching is nessecary to make her lil dance perfect.... imma have to let her do it....but only for you!!....its all for u...

Old Post 07-08-2004 09:07 PM
p!nk_!ns!de! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_!ns!de! Click here to Send p!nk_!ns!de! a Private Message Visit p!nk_!ns!de!'s homepage! Find more posts by p!nk_!ns!de! Add p!nk_!ns!de! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supernova

quote:
Originally posted by p!nk_!ns!de!
baby... if touching is nessecary to make her lil dance perfect.... imma have to let her do it....but only for you!!....its all for u...

hahahaha...ok...well i trust u..but only cos it's you and cos i know you'll be thinking of me while she's touching u
but..i thought it'd be a 3-way thing..for our wedding...*feels left out*

Old Post 07-08-2004 09:27 PM
p!nk_!ns!de!

quote:
hahahaha...ok...well i trust u..but only cos it's you and cos i know you'll be thinking of me while she's touching u
but..i thought it'd be a 3-way thing..for our wedding...*feels left out*

you said u was stripping for kat...so we are all even!

Old Post 07-08-2004 09:35 PM
p!nk_!ns!de! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_!ns!de! Click here to Send p!nk_!ns!de! a Private Message Visit p!nk_!ns!de!'s homepage! Find more posts by p!nk_!ns!de! Add p!nk_!ns!de! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supernova

quote:
Originally posted by p!nk_!ns!de!
you said u was stripping for kat...so we are all even!

that was a joke i was testing u..
gettin a lapdance of a stripper is a totally different situation....and it's not about that really...it's just that y'all wont let me join in *cries* its my wedding toooo

Old Post 07-08-2004 09:37 PM
p!nk_!ns!de!

quote:
that was a joke i was testing u..
gettin a lapdance of a stripper is a totally different situation....and it's not about that really...it's just that y'all wont let me join in *cries* its my wedding toooo

lol na its ok baby i was jokin too... i wouldnt mind if u did!!

lol...na u can gte some when its the wedding night.... i will personally pay good attention to you ... i know u like your attention!!!

Old Post 07-08-2004 09:41 PM