Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > texting again
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
p!nk_!ns!de!
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by adDiKtiOn
im rather rusty .. we shud begin practicing as soon as possible ..

we really should....*gets to sewing your outfit*.... im not a very good sewer... ...........

i should start prushing up on my skills too..so i could show you some....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-07-2004 08:39 PM
p!nk_!ns!de! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_!ns!de! Click here to Send p!nk_!ns!de! a Private Message Visit p!nk_!ns!de!'s homepage! Find more posts by p!nk_!ns!de! Add p!nk_!ns!de! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supernova

quote:
Originally posted by p!nk_!ns!de!
we really should....*gets to sewing your outfit*.... im not a very good sewer... ...........

i should start prushing up on my skills too..so i could show you some....

oh my..i'm getting all left out in the stripping thing

Old Post 07-07-2004 08:40 PM
supernova is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supernova Click here to Send supernova a Private Message Find more posts by supernova Add supernova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adDiKtiOn
Banned

quote:
its ok...u can post them tomorrow!

im sure the database will be fixed by then....*cant wait*....

*waits no longer* oh they look so comfortable i might start wearing them everyday

http://www.stripperzone.com/details...Spike-heel.html

Old Post 07-07-2004 08:41 PM
adDiKtiOn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adDiKtiOn Click here to Send adDiKtiOn a Private Message Find more posts by adDiKtiOn Add adDiKtiOn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_!ns!de!

quote:
Originally posted by supernova

yve: oh ok..you're so good at taking care of everything arent u..all involved in the wedding n shyt..how caring!

yeep... i am personally gonna take extra special care in the pole dancers / strippers.... its for our wedding...not for any extra pleasure... i just want it to be perfect for you...

Old Post 07-07-2004 08:41 PM
p!nk_!ns!de! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_!ns!de! Click here to Send p!nk_!ns!de! a Private Message Visit p!nk_!ns!de!'s homepage! Find more posts by p!nk_!ns!de! Add p!nk_!ns!de! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supernova

quote:
*waits no longer* oh they look so comfortable i might start wearing them everyday

ahahahaha go for it!!
if u fall wearing them i'll catch u

Old Post 07-07-2004 08:42 PM
supernova is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supernova Click here to Send supernova a Private Message Find more posts by supernova Add supernova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_!ns!de!

quote:

wow!!!!! they are puuurrrrrfect!!!.... wow u are going all out slutty-ness for this wedding aint ya!

Old Post 07-07-2004 08:43 PM
supernova

quote:
yeep... i am personally gonna take extra special care in the pole dancers / strippers.... its for our wedding...not for any extra pleasure... i just want it to be perfect for you...

oh..you love me so much ...i'm really touched

supernova

quote:
wow!!!!! they are puuurrrrrfect!!!.... wow u are going all out slutty-ness for this wedding aint ya!

she just wants the best for us..aawww...ain't she the sweetest

adDiKtiOn
Banned

quote:

awww ur so sweet .. im gonna have to make sure all the sluts are perfect at my wedding .. i wanna be sweet like ivy too

Old Post 07-07-2004 08:44 PM
adDiKtiOn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adDiKtiOn Click here to Send adDiKtiOn a Private Message Find more posts by adDiKtiOn Add adDiKtiOn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_!ns!de!

quote:
awww ur so sweet .. im gonna have to make sure all the sluts are perfect at my wedding .. i wanna be sweet like ivy too

poison ivy has yoko in her best interest....

Old Post 07-07-2004 08:46 PM
adDiKtiOn
Banned

quote:

oh my, yall are expecting such sluttyness .. i dont know if im gonna be good enuf .. *needs to be sluttier* .. *has brite idea* .. wot time does anyones cheerleading practice start?

Old Post 07-07-2004 08:46 PM
JoeyOweyBawk
Banned

quote:
haha aww bless .. just bring ur trees and ill be good .. nor will i care that all the guest are hungry

cool, i have the space cake recipe perfected

Old Post 07-07-2004 08:49 PM
JoeyOweyBawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyOweyBawk Click here to Send JoeyOweyBawk a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyOweyBawk Add JoeyOweyBawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_!ns!de!

quote:
oh my, yall are expecting such sluttyness .. i dont know if im gonna be good enuf .. *needs to be sluttier* .. *has brite idea* .. wot time does anyones cheerleading practice start?

imma poor lil english gal...that doesnt have cheerleading.... im sure u could just watch britneys ''baby one more time'' video ....

Old Post 07-07-2004 08:50 PM
adDiKtiOn
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by JoeyOweyBawk
cool, i have the space cake recipe perfected

will we get as high if we put the two lil brides on top of it

Old Post 07-07-2004 08:51 PM
JoeyOweyBawk
Banned

quote:
will we get as high if we put the two lil brides on top of it

hahaha i dunno, maybe they could be made out of weed too

Old Post 07-07-2004 08:52 PM
JoeyOweyBawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyOweyBawk Click here to Send JoeyOweyBawk a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyOweyBawk Add JoeyOweyBawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote