Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Member Artwork/Poetry > Member Artwork/Poetry - Please read!
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
p!nkrocks322713
MixTape Level

Exclamation my poetry

smetimes i feel like im falling from the highest skyscraper dont ask me why cause im runnin outta paper with the paper i got left im sure youll see that when i land its the scariest thing i see myself in the mirror but as a different person this person i see is who everyone else wants her to be but its not always what everyone else wants to see its what you feel inside, and thats what i dicovered and i want everyone to know.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-23-2005 03:54 AM
p!nkrocks322713 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkrocks322713 Click here to Send p!nkrocks322713 a Private Message Find more posts by p!nkrocks322713 Add p!nkrocks322713 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SASSY
Top 100 Charts Level

Thumbs up

just read this forum for the 1st time
tonight-feel better now knowing someone's
in control-cheers

Old Post 04-12-2005 09:22 PM
SASSY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SASSY Click here to Send SASSY a Private Message Visit SASSY's homepage! Find more posts by SASSY Add SASSY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ink!
Major Label Level

Old Post 04-13-2005 12:35 AM
Ink! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ink! Find more posts by Ink! Add Ink! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kimmie
Banned

plz plz dont ban me or hate me for saying this but dont you think its a little silly not being able to swear, i mean p!nk swears all the time

Old Post 05-13-2005 10:03 PM
Kimmie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kimmie Click here to Send Kimmie a Private Message Find more posts by Kimmie Add Kimmie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by Kimmie
plz plz dont ban me or hate me for saying this but dont you think its a little silly not being able to swear, i mean p!nk swears all the time

But you need to remember that there is younger members here who may not like to read it.

Myself dont care if some one swears, aslong an it is not offending some one etc.

But i think when people make their own work i think swearing is a great way to express yourself.

Old Post 05-13-2005 10:05 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kimmie
Banned

yeah thats what i thought but i didnt think about the younger members, i guess your right (again) lol

Old Post 05-14-2005 01:38 PM
Kimmie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kimmie Click here to Send Kimmie a Private Message Find more posts by Kimmie Add Kimmie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkytrythis
Triple Platinum Record Level

stricked

but i understand lol

Old Post 06-20-2005 03:23 PM
pinkytrythis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkytrythis Click here to Send pinkytrythis a Private Message Find more posts by pinkytrythis Add pinkytrythis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

Great idea

Old Post 08-07-2005 08:05 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flying_Potato
Banned

The mod we never see

Old Post 10-02-2005 12:59 PM
Flying_Potato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flying_Potato Click here to Send Flying_Potato a Private Message Find more posts by Flying_Potato Add Flying_Potato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I.R.Monkey
Banned

i just wanted to see my name at the top of this forum.......

Old Post 10-17-2005 02:01 PM
I.R.Monkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I.R.Monkey Click here to Send I.R.Monkey a Private Message Visit I.R.Monkey's homepage! Find more posts by I.R.Monkey Add I.R.Monkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

Re: Member Artwork/Poetry - Please read!

quote:
Originally posted by Superfly79

accepted

Old Post 10-22-2005 07:11 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by I.R.Monkey
i just wanted to see my name at the top of this forum.......
u wanna be famous ?

Old Post 10-22-2005 07:12 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Laurel Smith
#1 Video and Single Level

thank you for the info I guess we all need guide lines.

Old Post 06-23-2006 02:55 AM
Laurel Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Laurel Smith Click here to Send Laurel Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Laurel Smith Add Laurel Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kissyWildwoman

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
u wanna be famous ?
The Monkey is already famous

Old Post 06-24-2006 10:14 PM
kissyWildwoman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kissyWildwoman Click here to Send kissyWildwoman a Private Message Find more posts by kissyWildwoman Add kissyWildwoman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yeknomelbmuR
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by kissyWildwoman
The Monkey is already famous

or infamous....

Old Post 07-18-2006 01:45 PM
yeknomelbmuR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yeknomelbmuR Click here to Send yeknomelbmuR a Private Message Visit yeknomelbmuR's homepage! Find more posts by yeknomelbmuR Add yeknomelbmuR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote