Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Hate
Pages (18): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Celine

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
Originally posted by typicalpinkfan
that's not my problem. i don't give a damn if you believe me or not. and no i didn't think you were going to look up the posts. but it just goes to show, if you have nothing to back up your statement, don't bother making one. because the truth is, you just don't know. and you're the type who is always right there in other people's business ready to point the finger when it has nothing to do with you at all. i never said anything against you and you should just go away and mind your own business.

I know what I know just I cant be arsed to go & search through all the crap you & others wrote as Cookie_Primo.
You've never said anything against me? See your just full of crap. All the rubbish I got from you a while back swearing at me & stuff, remember that? All over this same old crap. Your an odd one I'll give you that!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-27-2004 01:35 AM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
Originally posted by Celine4Daniel
I know what I know just I cant be arsed to go & search through all the crap you & others wrote as Cookie_Primo.
You've never said anything against me? See your just full of crap. All the rubbish I got from you a while back swearing at me & stuff, remember that? All over this same old crap. Your an odd one I'll give you that!

i started swearing at you AFTER you started ** about me.

Old Post 06-27-2004 01:38 AM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
i started swearing at you AFTER you started ** about me.

Are you sure?? Dont give me that crap ffs, I dont swear at someone unless they really pi$$ed me off.

Old Post 06-27-2004 01:42 AM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Biker_girl

u swear at me all da time!

Old Post 06-27-2004 01:47 AM
Biker_girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Biker_girl Click here to Send Biker_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Biker_girl Add Biker_girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

quote:
Originally posted by Biker_girl
u swear at me all da time!

Oh dude, dont you even dare!!

Old Post 06-27-2004 01:48 AM
typicalpinkfan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
Are you sure?? Dont give me that crap ffs, I dont swear at someone unless they really pi$$ed me off.

yes, i'm sure.. you accused me of being cookie_primo (when i WASN'T!!) and THAT'S when i started swearing at you.

Old Post 06-27-2004 01:51 AM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
yes, i'm sure.. you accused me of being cookie_primo (when i WASN'T!!) and THAT'S when i started swearing at you.

OMG!!! You said you were Cookie freaking Primo for god sake! & I know you were!

Old Post 06-27-2004 01:53 AM
Biker_girl

quote:
Oh dude, dont you even dare!!
u do tho!

only coz im special

Old Post 06-27-2004 01:58 AM
Biker_girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Biker_girl Click here to Send Biker_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Biker_girl Add Biker_girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

quote:
Originally posted by Biker_girl
u do tho!

only coz im special

You wish you were special

Old Post 06-27-2004 02:00 AM
typicalpinkfan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
OMG!!! You said you were Cookie freaking Primo for god sake! & I know you were!

OMG!!! you still don't get it, do you!? i wasn't cookie primo AT FIRST!!! then i got the password for cookie_primo, and no one was rude to anyone on that name because i changed the password and the people who originally had the name (dawn and joey) couldn't use it anymore. the only one who was rude to people on that name AFTER i changed the password was kadi, who was being rude to renee, and i gave her ** for that.
is that too complicated for your mind? what is it that you do not understand there!?

Old Post 06-27-2004 02:01 AM
Biker_girl

quote:
You wish you were special
den dont swear at me if u want me 2 not fink dat....

or.......... do i really pee u off dat much?!

Old Post 06-27-2004 02:04 AM
Celine

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
OMG!!! you still don't get it, do you!? i wasn't cookie primo AT FIRST!!! then i got the password for cookie_primo, and no one was rude to anyone on that name because i changed the password and the people who originally had the name (dawn and joey) couldn't use it anymore. the only one who was rude to people on that name AFTER i changed the password was kadi, who was being rude to renee, and i gave her ** for that.
is that too complicated for your mind? what is it that you do not understand there!?

Your thick as s**t & your really annoying me now

Read what you put dumbass!

quote:

Did the above just say that you were NOT cookie_Primo or did it just say that you were cookie_primo AFTER Joey & Dawn?

Old Post 06-27-2004 02:05 AM
typicalpinkfan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
Your thick as s**t & your really annoying me now

Read what you put dumbass!

Did the above just say that you were NOT cookie_Primo or did it just say that you were cookie_primo AFTER Joey & Dawn?

it means i was cookie_primo after joey and dawn. i left pinkspage for a while, just got bored of it. then one fine day, you decided to im me and say 'why are you being mean to people??' and i had no clue what you were talking about. so, i came back to pinkspage and saw what dawn and joey were doing, so i got the password for that stupid user name and that was the end of the rudeness. ya get it now?

Old Post 06-27-2004 02:14 AM
Celine

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
it means i was cookie_primo after joey and dawn. i left pinkspage for a while, just got bored of it. then one fine day, you decided to im me and say 'why are you being mean to people??' and i had no clue what you were talking about. so, i came back to pinkspage and saw what dawn and joey were doing, so i got the password for that stupid user name and that was the end of the rudeness. ya get it now?

That didnt answer my question!

Old Post 06-27-2004 02:22 AM
typicalpinkfan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: H

quote:
That didnt answer my question!

quote:
Originally posted by Celine4DanielDid the above just say that you were NOT cookie_Primo or did it just say that you were cookie_primo AFTER Joey & Dawn? [/B]

quote:
Originally posted by typicalpinkfan it means i was cookie_primo after joey and dawn.

i think it did answer your question.

Old Post 06-27-2004 02:26 AM