Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Hate
Pages (18): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by AngryKid
sometimes that's really true lol.......is it kim and this spikey you're talking about?

but sometimes you are really a little spamalot lmao.....but then..there are many spamalots on here!

well kim, opc, lino.

those particually. spike aint as bad.

and cj just said on msn every one hates me :'(

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-23-2004 09:05 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
well kim, opc, cj, lino.

those particually. spike aint as bad.

kim and opc are two of the greatest spamalots on board! I wouldn't give a dren about what they say, really!

by making fun off you they only prove how bored they are and are just making fun off themselves as every single thread they have ever made is full of spam!

Old Post 06-23-2004 09:10 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by AngryKid
kim and opc are two of the greatest spamalots on board! I wouldn't give a dren about what they say, really!

by making fun off you they only prove how bored they are and are just making fun off themselves as every single thread they have ever made is full of spam!

well yea i no but people dont think they are spammers when they are

it frustrates me.

Old Post 06-23-2004 09:12 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
well yea i no but people dont think they are spammers when they are

it frustrates me.

Everyone is a spammer just some are more than others. If people are picking on you then report them to the Moderators, that is what they are here for. Dont be down about it & not do something.

Ignore what people say & not everyone can like each other. Bet there is plenty of people that hate me - Wohay!!

Be happy & paint the world P!NK

Old Post 06-23-2004 10:01 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drowning_Pool
Banned

Dawn is not ignorant.

Old Post 06-23-2004 10:47 PM
Drowning_Pool is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drowning_Pool Click here to Send Drowning_Pool a Private Message Visit Drowning_Pool's homepage! Find more posts by Drowning_Pool Add Drowning_Pool to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
renee

quote:
Originally posted by Drowning_Pool
Dawn is not ignorant.
I know she isn't.

Old Post 06-23-2004 11:43 PM
renee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for renee Click here to Send renee a Private Message Find more posts by renee Add renee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

quote:
Originally posted by Drowning_Pool
Dawn is not ignorant.

Who said that? Call the Police!!

Old Post 06-24-2004 01:15 AM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
Originally posted by Celine4Daniel
But you still used to username to fire abuse at people therefore all the crap you said about rules were pointless. Joey & Dawn are open about how they feel & are honest & own up to what they do so I kinda respect them for that. If more people were honest we wouldnt have all this hate because people would respect the opinion of others.

stating opinions is one thing, but stating racist or discriminatory opinions is another, and there IS a difference between that and free speech. and don't even bother trying to argue that if more people were like dawn and joey we wouldn't have all this hate, because all they do is hate..

and no, i did not use the username to fire abust at anyone. if you don't believe me, you can see for yourself, read the posts of cookie_primo. we were bugging joey and dawn a bit in a dumb way, but we weren't discriminating against them in any way.

Last edited by typicalpinkfan on 06-24-2004 at 02:13 AM

Old Post 06-24-2004 02:07 AM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyOweyBawk
Banned

nothing "racist" was said, being canadian is not a race, its a nationality.... theres a difference

Old Post 06-24-2004 02:38 AM
JoeyOweyBawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyOweyBawk Click here to Send JoeyOweyBawk a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyOweyBawk Add JoeyOweyBawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by JoeyOweyBawk
nothing "racist" was said, being canadian is not a race, its a nationality.... theres a difference

race1 __ (_P_)__Pronunciation Key__(rs)
n.

1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.

rac·ism __ (_P_)__Pronunciation Key__(rszm)
n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race

Old Post 06-24-2004 02:47 AM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyOweyBawk
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by typicalpinkfan
race1 __ (_P_)__Pronunciation Key__(rs)
n.

1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.

rac·ism __ (_P_)__Pronunciation Key__(rszm)
n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race

wow, u just spent your time looking that up, and yet you call me a loser, and that crap u just posted illustrates that there is more than one definition of what race and racism is, my interpretation being just as correct as yours

Old Post 06-24-2004 02:51 AM
JoeyOweyBawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyOweyBawk Click here to Send JoeyOweyBawk a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyOweyBawk Add JoeyOweyBawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

quote:
wow, u just spent your time looking that up, and yet you call me a loser, and that crap u just posted illustrates that there is more than one definition of what race and racism is, my interpretation being just as correct as yours

actually, yea, i spent no more than like 1 minute and 30 seconds looking it up and that would make me such a loser!
but whatever, i just proved you wrong. so accept it and go away already..

Old Post 06-24-2004 02:57 AM
JoeyOweyBawk
Banned

quote:
actually, yea, i spent no more than like 1 minute and 30 seconds looking it up and that would make me such a loser!
but whatever, i just proved you wrong. so accept it and go away already..

pfffft if u think u proved me wrong then fine, but i think i supported my point just fine .....the fact that you even had to look up what racism was, just suggests that you actually didnt know what it was in the first place

Old Post 06-24-2004 03:00 AM
typicalpinkfan

quote:
pfffft if u think u proved me wrong then fine, but i think i supported my point just fine .....the fact that you even had to look up what racism was, just suggests that you actually didnt know what it was in the first place

yea....i didn't know what it was...right...
i was looking it up for you because you obviously didn't. and i still say you're racist, and as you can see, i'm not wrong in doing so.

Old Post 06-24-2004 03:10 AM
JoeyOweyBawk
Banned

quote:
yea....i didn't know what it was...right...
i was looking it up for you because you obviously didn't. and i still say you're racist, and as you can see, i'm not wrong in doing so.

if hating canada and everything about it makes me a racist, then fine, but i dont see anything wrong in hating a pathetic useless country full of pathetic sickening people like yourself, i wouldnt call myself racist by my own interpretation of what racism is, which, btw, isnt wrong, because its on your nice little dictionary quote.

Old Post 06-24-2004 03:15 AM