Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Hate
Pages (18): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!NK Freak
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
Opinions are opinions...Im not gonna stop ANYONE from saying what they wanna say....and if that means your offending people with an opinion then fair enough, but opinions are EDUCATED!
yeah they can offend, but if they can be backed up then its all good and oops, your sorry for causing offense....but hate, disguise as an opinion sucks and Im not having it, and nor is Lucy, if you know your opinion is one which goes against beliefs i.e racism, homophobia....then dont even bother!
Its all about being smart....why anyone would intentionally hurt anyone is beyond me so I guess just THINK before you post!!
End of.

All about not being selfish

thanks for clearing that uo and I agree 100%!!! And sorry for bein a bum hole (clever me played with the words ) just now, I was feelin a bit rebellious I guess .. sorry again

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2004 11:43 PM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by P!NK Freak
thanks for clearing that uo and I agree 100%!!! And sorry for bein a bum hole (clever me played with the words ) just now, I was feelin a bit rebellious I guess .. sorry again

When it comes to being a rebel....its all about why your rebeling and when your rebeling! trust me! I am one!

Old Post 06-06-2004 11:44 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
This Miss

i totally agree! i've come on here and i've seen people fighting and saying mean things to each other, and it really should stop!

Old Post 06-07-2004 12:05 AM
This Miss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for This Miss Click here to Send This Miss a Private Message Visit This Miss's homepage! Find more posts by This Miss Add This Miss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinksson86
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by This Miss
i totally agree! i've come on here and i've seen people fighting and saying mean things to each other, and it really should stop!
what is weird about that is how you can see mean hting about someone who even havent sen or so makes me wonder

Old Post 06-07-2004 09:59 AM
pinksson86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinksson86 Click here to Send pinksson86 a Private Message Visit pinksson86's homepage! Find more posts by pinksson86 Add pinksson86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dorabern

I agree! There's just too much hate in normal life so please "Peace up!" here

Old Post 06-07-2004 11:09 AM
dorabern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dorabern Click here to Send dorabern a Private Message Find more posts by dorabern Add dorabern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
life'sfun
Banned

peace

Old Post 06-07-2004 05:23 PM
life'sfun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for life'sfun Click here to Send life'sfun a Private Message Find more posts by life'sfun Add life'sfun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

I agree with the personal threads!! When there are too many, that's the only thing that is on the first page, now that is annoying...

question--when you warn someone do you keep track of it??

Old Post 06-08-2004 06:58 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kat
Banned

Thats unfair

Old Post 06-08-2004 09:58 AM
kat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kat Click here to Send kat a Private Message Find more posts by kat Add kat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fantasiap!nk

hate is a very strong word.. i dunno if ppl mean hate all the time

Old Post 06-08-2004 10:12 AM
fantasiap!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fantasiap!nk Click here to Send fantasiap!nk a Private Message Visit fantasiap!nk's homepage! Find more posts by fantasiap!nk Add fantasiap!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NinjaKasumi
Banned

sum of pinks songs do sound kinda h8ful though, their often like i went out wit u and u suck so bleep u

also i think ppl cant not disagree, ppl obviously r goin to disagree and i think ppl should be able to argue their point. its just ppl need to no whats takin it too far

Old Post 06-08-2004 04:54 PM
NinjaKasumi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NinjaKasumi Click here to Send NinjaKasumi a Private Message Find more posts by NinjaKasumi Add NinjaKasumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

I totally agree with this thread!! Too many people jump on other people just because they dont agree with one & other.

Aaaah well!

Old Post 06-09-2004 02:47 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unforgiven
World Tour Level

I love you all, and what to pleasure you in kinky ways you could only imagine.

Old Post 06-09-2004 06:08 PM
unforgiven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unforgiven Click here to Send unforgiven a Private Message Find more posts by unforgiven Add unforgiven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by NinjaKasumi
sum of pinks songs do sound kinda h8ful though, their often like i went out wit u and u suck so bleep u

also i think ppl cant not disagree, ppl obviously r goin to disagree and i think ppl should be able to argue their point. its just ppl need to no whats takin it too far

yea but if they are going to argue they should do it through a PM not on a thread so other people can join in.

hate may cause a member to leave the forum.

they should either sort out problems over the fone, MSN or using a PM not a thread.

Old Post 06-09-2004 07:46 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lisa's Dad
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
When it comes to hate...rise above it and know you are better than that person
Dont let it irritate or anger you...dont feed there attention...they are the idiot, not you...just let it go!
After all this is just an online community and altho words hurt, they only mean something if you let them!!!

I agree with you on most of your messages.

The only thing you should keep in mind is that al "users" are not that fluent in english.
This means sometimes ppl use expressions that are meaning something completely different in their native language...

It's called the World Wide Web after all, isn't it.

P.S. :
Can you find out what happend to the oldsoxrocks account/ID?

Old Post 06-09-2004 10:50 PM
Lisa's Dad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lisa's Dad Click here to Send Lisa's Dad a Private Message Find more posts by Lisa's Dad Add Lisa's Dad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo

question--when you warn someone do you keep track of it??

Only a mental note...I usually rememeber who the so-called "trouble maker" is!

Old Post 06-10-2004 01:37 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote