Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Hate
Pages (18): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
swiss crazy jaz
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Red Engine
P!nks all about speaking your mind and freedom of speech and being an individual, what a load of bollocks if you cant even swear on her own site..its so hypocritical, the same woman who protests for the peta and then then eats meat

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-19-2004 02:45 PM
swiss crazy jaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swiss crazy jaz Click here to Send swiss crazy jaz a Private Message Find more posts by swiss crazy jaz Add swiss crazy jaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink1987
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
P!nks all about speaking your mind and freedom of speech and being an individual, what a load of bollocks if you cant even swear on her own site..its so hypocritical, the same woman who protests for the peta and then then eats meat

she makes more of an effort to save animals than all the vegetarians i know put together. i think it's ignorant of you to have such great expectations. i can see what you mean about the freedom of speech thing, though.

Old Post 06-20-2004 12:28 PM
pink1987 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink1987 Click here to Send pink1987 a Private Message Visit pink1987's homepage! Find more posts by pink1987 Add pink1987 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kat_british_ho
In Detox Level

I think your a push over..you just closed all them threads last night..you should have banned them seriouly they desurved to be banned..

Old Post 06-20-2004 12:35 PM
Kat_british_ho is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kat_british_ho Click here to Send Kat_british_ho a Private Message Find more posts by Kat_british_ho Add Kat_british_ho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Kat_british_ho
I think your a push over..you just closed all them threads last night..you should have banned them seriouly they desurved to be banned..

I didnt close any threads love, maybe you should get your facts right before posting ...

Old Post 06-20-2004 01:14 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Engine
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by pink1987
she makes more of an effort to save animals than all the vegetarians i know put together. i think it's ignorant of you to have such great expectations. i can see what you mean about the freedom of speech thing, though.

so its ok to protest against killing animals, and then go home to a dead cow, a pig and a few chickens?

Old Post 06-20-2004 02:25 PM
Red Engine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Engine Click here to Send Red Engine a Private Message Find more posts by Red Engine Add Red Engine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
renee

quote:
so its ok to protest against killing animals, and then go home to a dead cow, a pig and a few chickens?
If you're going to eat it it's ok...

Old Post 06-20-2004 02:48 PM
renee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for renee Click here to Send renee a Private Message Find more posts by renee Add renee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

Re: Hate

quote:
Originally posted by netjunkie
It has come to the attention of the Moderators, that members of P!nk's messageboard are spreading hate messages to one another.

Please note, that hate is not tolerated on this forum. Everyone who has joined pinkspage, has done so because P!nk is a postive influence on all our lives. She does not hate, and neither should we.

So for anyone who decides to pick fights, start hate threads, or even unintentionally bash another member, please be advised that proper action will be taken.

Remember, the world needs love, not hate.

Peace out,
Netjunkie

i agree, but i don't think the rules are being inforced strongly enough. people aren't taking them seriously. if someone is banned, they just come back. what's the point to that? i think their ip's should be banned. people try to say that it's 'hypocritical' to make these rules because pink says people should be more opinionated and all that. but there's a difference between being opinionated and being hateful...when's the last time pink said something that was offensive to a group of people like 'nazis' or 'canucks', for example?? she wouldn't like it either. and sure, everyone should have freedom of speech, but there are limits to everything, and that's how it should be.

Old Post 06-22-2004 11:24 PM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fantasiap!nk

quote:
its inda abit odd too but pl are allowed their own views, and those animals are bread to be eaten

Old Post 06-22-2004 11:47 PM
fantasiap!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fantasiap!nk Click here to Send fantasiap!nk a Private Message Visit fantasiap!nk's homepage! Find more posts by fantasiap!nk Add fantasiap!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by fantasiap!nk
its inda abit odd too but pl are allowed their own views, and those animals are bread to be eaten

i heard that vegetarians live longer than people who eat meat. is that true?

Old Post 06-22-2004 11:51 PM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fantasiap!nk

quote:
Originally posted by typicalpinkfan
i heard that vegetarians live longer than people who eat meat. is that true?
i have absolutley no i dea

Old Post 06-23-2004 12:23 AM
fantasiap!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fantasiap!nk Click here to Send fantasiap!nk a Private Message Visit fantasiap!nk's homepage! Find more posts by fantasiap!nk Add fantasiap!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by fantasiap!nk
i have absolutley no i dea

oh. damn.

Old Post 06-23-2004 12:28 AM
Celine

Re: Re: Hate

quote:
i agree, but i don't think the rules are being inforced strongly enough. people aren't taking them seriously. if someone is banned, they just come back. what's the point to that? i think their ip's should be banned. people try to say that it's 'hypocritical' to make these rules because pink says people should be more opinionated and all that. but there's a difference between being opinionated and being hateful...when's the last time pink said something that was offensive to a group of people like 'nazis' or 'canucks', for example?? she wouldn't like it either. and sure, everyone should have freedom of speech, but there are limits to everything, and that's how it should be.

How can you moan about anything like that when you used to come on in some username Cookie_Primo along with quite a lot of people & you were being offensive to other members of the board, I mean seriously. Most of the rules have been broken because of you & others using that username & people have been following what you did thinking it was allowed when it isnt. So what you just put made me laugh so thanks, I needed it.

Old Post 06-23-2004 01:39 AM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
Originally posted by Celine4Daniel
How can you moan about anything like that when you used to come on in some username Cookie_Primo along with quite a lot of people & you were being offensive to other members of the board, I mean seriously. Most of the rules have been broken because of you & others using that username & people have been following what you did thinking it was allowed when it isnt. So what you just put made me laugh so thanks, I needed it.

get your facts straight. i got the password for that because dawn and joey were being rude to canadians, and blaming it on me. (i can't believe anyone actually believed them, though...) and it was actually the only thing i took offence to that they have said about canadians...they're too stupid and ignorant to actually be taken seriously. after i got the password no one was rude to anyone except them on that username except kadi and i gave her ** for that.

Old Post 06-23-2004 01:55 AM
Joeybawkbawk
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
get your facts straight. i got the password for that because dawn and joey were being rude to canadians, and blaming it on me. (i can't believe anyone actually believed them, though...) and it was actually the only thing i took offence to that they have said about canadians...they're too stupid and ignorant to actually be taken seriously. after i got the password no one was rude to anyone except them on that username except kadi and i gave her ** for that.

if we're too rude and ignorant to be taken seriously, then why bother retalliating? your so hippocritical and too far up your own a$$

Old Post 06-23-2004 06:38 AM
Joeybawkbawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joeybawkbawk Click here to Send Joeybawkbawk a Private Message Find more posts by Joeybawkbawk Add Joeybawkbawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hate

quote:
Originally posted by Joeybawkbawk
if we're too rude and ignorant to be taken seriously, then why bother retalliating? your so hippocritical and too far up your own a$$

can you not read!? all i've been saying in reply to you, basically, is that it doesn't matter what you say cuz you're just an ignorant loser..that's what i was telling julia and what's her name.. maybe you're the one who should just get over yourself and stop bein a ** to everyone for retarded reasons.

Old Post 06-23-2004 07:27 AM