Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Help me translate a word?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
))ANGRYWitYA°
Triple Platinum Record Level

Help me translate a word?

Star magazine reports Britney Spears' new boyfriend Kevin Federline is also pals with Pink. The dancer told a source that Pink "is the godmother to my daughter [Kori]." He added that Pink was quick to clear up rumors about her sexual preference when they met. "Kevin, I am strictly dickly," she told Federline.

I need to translate this to portuguese to add this 'news' in brazilian section, but I have a problem with a word, it's 'Strictly dickly', what that means?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2004 09:12 PM
))ANGRYWitYA° is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ))ANGRYWitYA° Click here to Send ))ANGRYWitYA° a Private Message Find more posts by ))ANGRYWitYA° Add ))ANGRYWitYA° to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinklady69
Banned

think it means she is straight x

Old Post 05-25-2004 09:31 PM
pinklady69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinklady69 Click here to Send pinklady69 a Private Message Visit pinklady69's homepage! Find more posts by pinklady69 Add pinklady69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roadiehamster
Banned

it means she is straight, she is likes teh... "lollipop shoP"

Old Post 05-25-2004 11:19 PM
Roadiehamster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roadiehamster Click here to Send Roadiehamster a Private Message Visit Roadiehamster's homepage! Find more posts by Roadiehamster Add Roadiehamster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pill123
Double Platinum

OMG!!!! LOL!!!! LMFAO!!!!!! i always use that word that means that u strictly prefer to have penis rather than vagina.............its really more vulgar but i cant post bad words

Old Post 05-25-2004 11:24 PM
Pill123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pill123 Click here to Send Pill123 a Private Message Find more posts by Pill123 Add Pill123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allabug
Top 100 Charts Level

Re: Help me translate a word?

quote:
Originally posted by ))ANGRYWitYA°
Star magazine reports Britney Spears' new boyfriend Kevin Federline is also pals with Pink. The dancer told a source that Pink "is the godmother to my daughter [Kori]." He added that Pink was quick to clear up rumors about her sexual preference when they met. "Kevin, I am strictly dickly," she told Federline.

I need to translate this to portuguese to add this 'news' in brazilian section, but I have a problem with a word, it's 'Strictly dickly', what that means?

she only like boys

Old Post 05-26-2004 10:33 AM
allabug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allabug Click here to Send allabug a Private Message Find more posts by allabug Add allabug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kc142002
Top 100 Charts Level

awwww damn

Old Post 05-26-2004 12:37 PM
kc142002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kc142002 Click here to Send kc142002 a Private Message Find more posts by kc142002 Add kc142002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
martinap!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

didn't she said she was "trisexual"?lol

Old Post 05-26-2004 12:43 PM
martinap!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for martinap!nk Click here to Send martinap!nk a Private Message Find more posts by martinap!nk Add martinap!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
monia
World Tour Level

when did she say that??

Old Post 05-27-2004 10:12 AM
monia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for monia Click here to Send monia a Private Message Find more posts by monia Add monia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
maximus
Major Label Level

she likes guys but i think every time it is differend i

Old Post 05-27-2004 10:16 AM
maximus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maximus Click here to Send maximus a Private Message Find more posts by maximus Add maximus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stardom_valley
Banned

oh the drama

Old Post 05-27-2004 10:22 AM
stardom_valley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stardom_valley Click here to Send stardom_valley a Private Message Visit stardom_valley's homepage! Find more posts by stardom_valley Add stardom_valley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote