Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > I'm off tour now
Pages (14): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
alecia
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Ciara pinky cad
you clean ur tolet wit my frog?
I think shes talking about this one she got from a fan in Rotterdam! So chill out Ciara.

P!nk you rock!

Attachment: rotterdam 2004 meet and greet 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 223 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:05 PM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rumblmonkey
Banned

Yea, I drew that. I'm glad you like it.
It'd be great if it was p!nk, even if it wasn't- I'd still ike to see her in a US show. (In the north east, preferably)

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:05 PM
rumblmonkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rumblmonkey Click here to Send rumblmonkey a Private Message Visit rumblmonkey's homepage! Find more posts by rumblmonkey Add rumblmonkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*p!nksportrait*

quote:
Originally posted by Ciara pinky cad
no she didnt mean u hun
she was telling you that the person u qoted was pretendin to be pink
we no ur lucy*hugs*

oh ok *is v embarassed*
kk now I understand.......I'm naturally blonde can't u tell!!!!!
aww gdgd that makes me feel better!!!
*hugs bk*

*hides in cupboard*

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:06 PM
*p!nksportrait* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *p!nksportrait* Click here to Send *p!nksportrait* a Private Message Find more posts by *p!nksportrait* Add *p!nksportrait* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*p!nksportrait*

quote:
Originally posted by fantasiap!nk
hehe heya lucy im just too confuzzled i dont no who to believe ne more!

Hey!

aww bless....u don't hav 2 believe me if ya don't want...no-one eva seems to so it wud make no difference I guess...

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:07 PM
*p!nksportrait* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *p!nksportrait* Click here to Send *p!nksportrait* a Private Message Find more posts by *p!nksportrait* Add *p!nksportrait* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ciara pinky cad
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by alecia
I think shes talking about this one she got from a fan in Rotterdam! So chill out Ciara.

P!nk you rock!

oh lol
well i poeted a pic of my frog and thast not it lol

Attachment: my frog.jpg
This has been downloaded 203 time(s).

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:08 PM
Ciara pinky cad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ciara pinky cad Click here to Send Ciara pinky cad a Private Message Visit Ciara pinky cad's homepage! Find more posts by Ciara pinky cad Add Ciara pinky cad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ciara pinky cad
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by AngryKid
listen to ciara....she's smart

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:08 PM
Ciara pinky cad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ciara pinky cad Click here to Send Ciara pinky cad a Private Message Visit Ciara pinky cad's homepage! Find more posts by Ciara pinky cad Add Ciara pinky cad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fantasiap!nk

quote:
Originally posted by *p!nksportrait*
Hey!

aww bless....u don't hav 2 believe me if ya don't want...no-one eva seems to so it wud make no difference I guess...

oh its not i dont believe u its the ppl as there have been 3 ppl we have thought to be p!nk now so...

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:11 PM
fantasiap!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fantasiap!nk Click here to Send fantasiap!nk a Private Message Visit fantasiap!nk's homepage! Find more posts by fantasiap!nk Add fantasiap!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey if this is pink

Hi, Love u sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! No matter how much linn says she loves u more (jkn hun) Anywayz went 2 both Glasgow NItes and Loved It! OMFG I so happy if this is u!! *screams I LUV PINK*

Much Luv Hun

Anita

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN on 05-25-2004 at 05:17 PM

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:14 PM
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN Click here to Send P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN Add P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*p!nksportrait*

quote:
oh its not i dont believe u its the ppl as there have been 3 ppl we have thought to be p!nk now so...

oh ok...hadn't realised that....I'm soooo slow!!!!

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:14 PM
fantasiap!nk

quote:
Originally posted by *p!nksportrait*
oh ok...hadn't realised that....I'm soooo slow!!!!
lol aww thats ok sweetie

and if it is p!nk i looooooooooove you sooo sooooo soooo much!!

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:15 PM
fantasiap!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fantasiap!nk Click here to Send fantasiap!nk a Private Message Visit fantasiap!nk's homepage! Find more posts by fantasiap!nk Add fantasiap!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*p!nksportrait*

quote:
lol aww thats ok sweetie

and if it is p!nk i looooooooooove you sooo sooooo soooo much!!

kk cheers sweetie!!!!

lol
yeh Pink rules!!!!!!!!
I LUV ya too !!!!!!!!

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:22 PM
starfishgirl

quote:
Originally posted by PEACHES*
aight im new here so for all i know it could be you. . .unlikely but hey

I went to the Glasgow concerts and they were freakin awesome, like easily best nights of my life, well erm almost LOL

Looking forward to T IN THE PARK, ya know get a little drunk etc!!

yeah pink if this is you!!!! just want to say i went to both the glasgow nights too and it was amazing!!!! you are soooooooooo cool!!! and you are the reasoni got a t in the park ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you!!!!!!!!!!!! *you touched my hand on the wednesday night show*

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:23 PM
starfishgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for starfishgirl Click here to Send starfishgirl a Private Message Visit starfishgirl's homepage! Find more posts by starfishgirl Add starfishgirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*|CareyLuver|*

I dont think that she is cuz first she usually writes in pink...and last time she came here she say something like 4 a while she wont/cant came here,.....so its like yeah "long time" n are 3 weeks dunno whateva'!

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:34 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pink_Fan_4-Life
Top 100 Charts Level

Seriously...Don't know if this is you but You are the greatest. You are an amazing person and a phenomenal singer/writer. I'm so happy to hear your coming to the US!!!!!! Cannot wait to see the show!! maybe we can hang out after word =)~~

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:35 PM
Pink_Fan_4-Life is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pink_Fan_4-Life Click here to Send Pink_Fan_4-Life a Private Message Find more posts by Pink_Fan_4-Life Add Pink_Fan_4-Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ilovepink4eva

omg r u really pink??????
well i will die if u r and if ur not den u r wrong 4 doin dat!!!!!

but hi pink if it is u and by da way i love u 2 bits and i always will and i neva got to go to one of ur concerts but im sure u rocked!!!!!

luv ya 4eva and always
meg
x-x-x

Old Post 05-25-2004 05:37 PM
ilovepink4eva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ilovepink4eva Click here to Send ilovepink4eva a Private Message Visit ilovepink4eva's homepage! Find more posts by ilovepink4eva Add ilovepink4eva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote