Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > All Hail P!NK
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk
Underground Label Level

All Hail P!NK

All Hail Pink, Hail to thee, Thane of Music!
Bow down to P!nk, Queen of Music!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2004 12:01 PM
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gozzy_luvs_P!nk Click here to Send Gozzy_luvs_P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Gozzy_luvs_P!nk Add Gozzy_luvs_P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I luv p!nk 4eva
Banned

hee hee!!! *bos to p!nk, says a prayer* lol..... I HAIL P!NK FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!! Luv meeeee!! x x x x
p.s P!NK ****ING ROX!!

Old Post 04-24-2004 12:03 PM
I luv p!nk 4eva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I luv p!nk 4eva Click here to Send I luv p!nk 4eva a Private Message Find more posts by I luv p!nk 4eva Add I luv p!nk 4eva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I luv p!nk 4eva
Banned

bows****** silly me

Old Post 04-24-2004 12:05 PM
I luv p!nk 4eva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I luv p!nk 4eva Click here to Send I luv p!nk 4eva a Private Message Find more posts by I luv p!nk 4eva Add I luv p!nk 4eva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk
Underground Label Level

*Prayers to Pink*
She is our leader, God of Gods!
She rules over us!

Old Post 04-24-2004 12:05 PM
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gozzy_luvs_P!nk Click here to Send Gozzy_luvs_P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Gozzy_luvs_P!nk Add Gozzy_luvs_P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I luv p!nk 4eva
Banned

hee hee!!! we turning into p!nky worshippers!! ah well! she deserves our blessings, our trust, we will bow down before her eyes!! lol.. only messin!

Old Post 04-24-2004 12:07 PM
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk
Underground Label Level

teehee I forgive P!nk if I do nething wrong :P:P... we should start our own religion!!

Old Post 04-24-2004 12:08 PM
I luv p!nk 4eva
Banned

yeah!! lol *p!nky worshipping and co. lol.. hee hee!!! istead of the manic street preaches we can be the p!nky street preachers!! wot dus every1 else thinky winky??? lol

Old Post 04-24-2004 12:09 PM
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk
Underground Label Level

lol, p!nk sacraficed herself to make our lives much better!
She amused millions of ppl with just three albums...

Old Post 04-24-2004 12:13 PM
I luv p!nk 4eva
Banned

AMAZING WOMAN!!! but she didnt sacrifice... she got her share too!!

Old Post 04-24-2004 12:18 PM
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk
Underground Label Level

Yeah, she loves her fans like we love her!

Old Post 04-24-2004 12:19 PM
justlikeapill03
#1 Video and Single Level

we should have a religion for pink lol

Old Post 04-24-2004 12:20 PM
justlikeapill03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justlikeapill03 Click here to Send justlikeapill03 a Private Message Find more posts by justlikeapill03 Add justlikeapill03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I luv p!nk 4eva
Banned

YEAH!!!! eny suggestions on wot we cud call it??? :d

Gozzy_luvs_P!nk
Underground Label Level

lol, yes and Britney Spears can be the devil! hiss hiss *spit!

I luv p!nk 4eva
Banned

lol....... i rekon we shud be called the p!nky street preaches!! maybe?? wot dya think??

Old Post 04-24-2004 12:22 PM
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk
Underground Label Level

lol, or the pinkians

Old Post 04-24-2004 12:24 PM