Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > pinkians - the website!
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
justlikeapill03
#1 Video and Single Level

*bump*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2004 05:44 PM
justlikeapill03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justlikeapill03 Click here to Send justlikeapill03 a Private Message Find more posts by justlikeapill03 Add justlikeapill03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2
Triple Platinum Record Level

What??! Bump?

Old Post 04-25-2004 05:55 PM
GermanPinkFan2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GermanPinkFan2 Click here to Send GermanPinkFan2 a Private Message Visit GermanPinkFan2's homepage! Find more posts by GermanPinkFan2 Add GermanPinkFan2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk
Underground Label Level

yeah, we really want to make this work

Old Post 04-25-2004 06:01 PM
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gozzy_luvs_P!nk Click here to Send Gozzy_luvs_P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Gozzy_luvs_P!nk Add Gozzy_luvs_P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justlikeapill03

c'mon folks - another 7 people will make this work and we can all share the responsibility of the website

Old Post 04-25-2004 06:14 PM
justlikeapill03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justlikeapill03 Click here to Send justlikeapill03 a Private Message Find more posts by justlikeapill03 Add justlikeapill03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

Who's pic was this? may I put it on the website?

Attachment: pinkian 2.bmp
This has been downloaded 16 time(s).

Old Post 04-25-2004 06:16 PM
GermanPinkFan2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GermanPinkFan2 Click here to Send GermanPinkFan2 a Private Message Visit GermanPinkFan2's homepage! Find more posts by GermanPinkFan2 Add GermanPinkFan2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justlikeapill03

i think that is gozzy's

Old Post 04-25-2004 06:22 PM
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by justlikeapill03
i think that is gozzy's

ya, and off course u can

Old Post 04-25-2004 06:25 PM
Gozzy_luvs_P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gozzy_luvs_P!nk Click here to Send Gozzy_luvs_P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Gozzy_luvs_P!nk Add Gozzy_luvs_P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

i have:
html knowledge
layout knowledge
ftp knowlege
i dont use website makers i use notepad.....
http://bananas.toxicated.org < my site i made ages ago i havet updated it in ages

Old Post 04-25-2004 06:26 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
i have:
html knowledge
layout knowledge
ftp knowlege
http://bananas.toxicated.org < my site i made ages ago i havet updated it in ages

Damn, I've got nothing on you, I just have Frontpage-Knowledge....

Old Post 04-25-2004 06:40 PM
justlikeapill03

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
i have:
html knowledge
layout knowledge
ftp knowlege

i think you'll be ideal

btw, are you willing to pay 5 per month through paypal to cover the hosting costs?

Old Post 04-25-2004 06:50 PM
GermanPinkFan2

Hail P!NK!

Attachment: 00001752.gif
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post 04-26-2004 03:52 PM
GermanPinkFan2

I deared to update the site a little bit. Please tell me if there's something wrong (but I can't change it right now 'coz my Frontpage won't work anymore )!

Hope you enjoy it!

P!NK!AN!TY

Old Post 04-27-2004 04:26 PM
IcelandicFan

I really like this idea, I got sum frontpage knowledge and ps but I cant pay 5 a month

Old Post 04-27-2004 05:01 PM
IcelandicFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IcelandicFan Click here to Send IcelandicFan a Private Message Visit IcelandicFan's homepage! Find more posts by IcelandicFan Add IcelandicFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkbaumi
Major Label Level

Have no knowledge about anything with websites, just wanted to tell I love the idea of p!nk!an!ty
will there also be priests and people like that ???

Old Post 04-27-2004 06:18 PM
pinkbaumi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkbaumi Click here to Send pinkbaumi a Private Message Find more posts by pinkbaumi Add pinkbaumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justlikeapill03

umm, i don't think me and gozzy have decided whether there'll be priests and stuff lol

Old Post 04-28-2004 09:09 PM