Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > The UK Tour Poll
Which is was the best UK tour date?
This poll is closed.
Birmingham 3 8.11%
Nottingham 2 5.41%
London 12 32.43%
Manchester 13 35.14%
Sheffield 2 5.41%
Newcastle 2 5.41%
Glasgow 3 8.11%
Total: 37 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
michael_anson
Triple Platinum Record Level

Erm has to b london on teh 24th altough it was my 2nd in a row for ne1 who missd this teh last 100000000x :

I GOT THE F'IN lAPDANCE

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2004 10:49 PM
michael_anson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael_anson Click here to Send michael_anson a Private Message Find more posts by michael_anson Add michael_anson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bird66
Underground Label Level

Manchester as it rocked and I got to shake our lady's hand!

Old Post 04-16-2004 11:23 PM
Bird66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bird66 Click here to Send Bird66 a Private Message Find more posts by Bird66 Add Bird66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Satans Puppet
Top 100 Charts Level

Manchester for me!!! WOOP WOOP!!! My mind was buzzing... so much so... I can only recall the show in rapid flash backs!!!

I was off to the side in some tacky seats... I swear she looked my way... I was in awe... AWE I TELL YA!!!!

Or she coulda been gazing at me friend who was beating me up with one of them flashy sticks they were selling on the street... should bloody come with a warning they should....

Old Post 04-16-2004 11:29 PM
Satans Puppet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Satans Puppet Click here to Send Satans Puppet a Private Message Find more posts by Satans Puppet Add Satans Puppet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ameski18
Major Label Level

Manchester was probably the best... but I had to vote Newcastle

a) coz I live there
b) I was at the front and she grabbed my hand

Old Post 04-17-2004 12:40 AM
Ameski18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ameski18 Click here to Send Ameski18 a Private Message Find more posts by Ameski18 Add Ameski18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FaithxKeira
Triple Platinum Record Level

You left out Belfast dude

Old Post 04-17-2004 12:43 AM
FaithxKeira is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FaithxKeira Click here to Send FaithxKeira a Private Message Find more posts by FaithxKeira Add FaithxKeira to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkschick
World Tour Level

Manchester Rockt cos it was my first 1 and the crowd was wicked, BUT i need to say Scotland as ive wanted her to perform in my country for years! And i won a comp to meet her etc *memories, Sigh*

Old Post 04-17-2004 01:00 AM
pinkschick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkschick Click here to Send pinkschick a Private Message Find more posts by pinkschick Add pinkschick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkiepower
#1 Video and Single Level

London, all the way!

Old Post 04-17-2004 01:11 AM
pinkiepower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkiepower Click here to Send pinkiepower a Private Message Find more posts by pinkiepower Add pinkiepower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
viki_82
World Tour Level

LONDON DEFINATELY!!!!!!!!!!! P!INK SAID THAT LONDON WAS THE ONE SHE WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST!!! (SHE PROBABLY SAID THAT AT ALL OF THEM THOUGH)
WAS THE BEST CONCERT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 04-17-2004 01:28 AM
viki_82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for viki_82 Click here to Send viki_82 a Private Message Find more posts by viki_82 Add viki_82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Satans Puppet
Top 100 Charts Level

She'd just come out on stage and said manchester was the best crowd ever!!! She's playin us off against each other!!!

Old Post 04-17-2004 11:20 AM
Satans Puppet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Satans Puppet Click here to Send Satans Puppet a Private Message Find more posts by Satans Puppet Add Satans Puppet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jane
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
me friend who was beating me up with one of them flashy sticks they were selling on the street... should bloody come with a warning they should....

lol thats funny

MANCHESTER

Old Post 04-17-2004 11:25 AM
jane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jane Click here to Send jane a Private Message Visit jane's homepage! Find more posts by jane Add jane to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mohawk_Lili
1st #1 Movie Single Level

MANCHESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO!

Old Post 04-25-2004 06:14 PM
Mohawk_Lili is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mohawk_Lili Click here to Send Mohawk_Lili a Private Message Visit Mohawk_Lili's homepage! Find more posts by Mohawk_Lili Add Mohawk_Lili to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote