Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > What Ur Favorite Quote From P!nk ?
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!NKinside
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk_lover

"We're all P!nk on the inside"

yep, like my name... and my sig....

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk_lover

"im faithful in relationship not becoz im a very good person, but it is bcoz i hate meeting new people".

Great sentence! I never heard that before. when did she say that?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-10-2004 01:53 PM
P!NKinside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKinside Click here to Send P!NKinside a Private Message Find more posts by P!NKinside Add P!NKinside to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itspinksworld79

quote:
Originally posted by BoredandCynical
'I named the album try this because...wait am I looking at the camera or looking at you? Oh I ****ed up already...START OVER!'

Hey, where's that from? That's so funny.

Old Post 08-10-2004 04:01 PM
itspinksworld79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itspinksworld79 Click here to Send itspinksworld79 a Private Message Visit itspinksworld79's homepage! Find more posts by itspinksworld79 Add itspinksworld79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoredandCynical

quote:
Originally posted by itspinksworld79
Hey, where's that from? That's so funny.

I think it's either in the Try ThisBonus DVD or the programme I taped late one night which is lots of clips coming up to the release of Try This. Its the same interview in both things so i get confused but it make me laugh!

Old Post 08-11-2004 11:05 AM
BoredandCynical is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BoredandCynical Click here to Send BoredandCynical a Private Message Visit BoredandCynical's homepage! Find more posts by BoredandCynical Add BoredandCynical to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itspinksworld79

quote:
I think it's either in the Try ThisBonus DVD or the programme I taped late one night which is lots of clips coming up to the release of Try This. Its the same interview in both things so i get confused but it make me laugh!

Ah ok thanks. I actually have the Try This Bonus DVD, so i'll go and check it out, thanks

Old Post 08-11-2004 11:54 AM
itspinksworld79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itspinksworld79 Click here to Send itspinksworld79 a Private Message Visit itspinksworld79's homepage! Find more posts by itspinksworld79 Add itspinksworld79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayley

best quote from pink was what she said to me when i met her she said "f@#ken rock on"

sorry bout the curcing but she said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 08-11-2004 11:57 AM
hayley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayley Click here to Send hayley a Private Message Find more posts by hayley Add hayley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
forever_pink
Platinum Level

favorite P!nk quote?

hmm, the thing she said about gay marriages. i LOVE it, when i read it 4 the 1st time, it just made my day.

can sum1 post it pls coz i don't have it, and i need it

thank u

Old Post 08-11-2004 01:17 PM
forever_pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for forever_pink Click here to Send forever_pink a Private Message Find more posts by forever_pink Add forever_pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
forever_pink
Platinum Level

my other faves r

"good morning people get your ***** out of bed now!"

"I just gotta try and take the chance right now and step out on the limb and say ‘here you go, here’s me and here’s my music.' Hope you love it ... if not hey, there’s always next time cause I’m not going anywhere!"

and

"My fans mean more to me then they will ever know. I call these people my friends and my confidonts and if they are here to see me and they are here to support me, then that's all I need in life. - My mom hated the music i listened to. She'd turn it off as soon as i turned it on. It would kill me becuz music was everything to me and i think if i was able to share an album with her then it prolly would have made things better. That's the stuff that keeps me going....Just being able to help people"

Old Post 08-11-2004 01:19 PM
forever_pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for forever_pink Click here to Send forever_pink a Private Message Find more posts by forever_pink Add forever_pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:

'I named the album try this because...wait am I looking at the camera or looking at you? Oh I ****ed up already...START OVER!'

where and when did she say that

Old Post 08-11-2004 03:54 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
izzy_hiroshi

Embrace the freak that u are

People laugh at me because im different well i laugh back at them cause they're all the same

I'd rather bleed with cuts of love than live without any scars.

"Hey there's always next time cause im not going anywhere"

the beauty is in our differences.

Old Post 08-11-2004 04:08 PM
izzy_hiroshi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for izzy_hiroshi Click here to Send izzy_hiroshi a Private Message Find more posts by izzy_hiroshi Add izzy_hiroshi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vanyel
World Tour Level

Weerbericht

And the one about gay marriage is great too. It's posted on the board somewhere..
edit: searched for it:

If you're a celebrity and you want to marry your sweetheart for 55 hours, go right ahead. If you're J. Lo and you want to marry 18 people for six days each, go right on ahead! But if you want to marry your soul mate and make a life of it — and you just so happen to be the same sex — then no, how dare you! We'd rather you just buy gasoline and support our war and continue to consume and fear in our country so we can make money off you. But do us a favor: Don't hold hands in public.

Last edited by Vanyel on 08-12-2004 at 06:44 AM

Old Post 08-11-2004 05:21 PM
Vanyel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vanyel Click here to Send Vanyel a Private Message Find more posts by Vanyel Add Vanyel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink this
Double Platinum

i like "bite my booty"

Old Post 08-11-2004 08:54 PM
pink this is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink this Click here to Send pink this a Private Message Find more posts by pink this Add pink this to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoredandCynical

quote:
Originally posted by ste03uk
where and when did she say that

I think it was in the Try This documentary on channel 4 late one night. I have it on tape. It goes around with her just before the release of Try This and has the same sort of interviews as the bonus dvd on try this has...

Old Post 08-12-2004 04:43 PM
BoredandCynical is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BoredandCynical Click here to Send BoredandCynical a Private Message Visit BoredandCynical's homepage! Find more posts by BoredandCynical Add BoredandCynical to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

My signature

Old Post 08-12-2004 04:53 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoredandCynical

I rewatched a few interviews and have a couple more...

'What you say? Why are they laughing?...You said I was drunk!' - TV Total cracks me up haha

'I'm so vain! Basically I'm just listening to myself right now *laughs* Missundastoods my favorite record!'

'I love sucker fish'

Old Post 08-12-2004 05:18 PM