Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > What Ur Favorite Quote From P!nk ?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shmoo
Triple Platinum Record Level

"Usually in my life, If everyone thinks I'm crazy, then i know I'm where I need to be."~LOVE IT!!!! It describes me pretty well too

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2004 03:12 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
**KENDRA**
Double Platinum

"Embrace the Freak that u are"

"The Revolution starts at home"

"Music is Freedom"

Last edited by **KENDRA** on 03-20-2004 at 03:46 AM

Old Post 03-20-2004 03:29 AM
**KENDRA** is offline Click Here to See the Profile for **KENDRA** Click here to Send **KENDRA** a Private Message Find more posts by **KENDRA** Add **KENDRA** to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk'rocks
Underground Label Level

"Drinkin is bad..."

"You only get as much respect as you command!"

and this one in my signatur..

Old Post 08-08-2004 07:15 PM
p!nk'rocks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk'rocks Click here to Send p!nk'rocks a Private Message Visit p!nk'rocks's homepage! Find more posts by p!nk'rocks Add p!nk'rocks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mimihîps

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk_lover
"My fans mean more to me then they will ever know. I call these people my friends and my confidonts and if they are here to see me and they are here to support me, then that's all I need in life. - My mom hated the music i listened to. She'd turn it off as soon as i turned it on. It would kill me becuz music was everything to me and i think if i was able to share an album with her then it prolly would have made things better. That's the stuff that keeps me going....Just being able to help people"

same here

and I also like "we are all pink inside"

Old Post 08-08-2004 07:44 PM
mimihîps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mimihîps Click here to Send mimihîps a Private Message Find more posts by mimihîps Add mimihîps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_!ns!de00
Banned

"good morning people get your as""" out of bed now!" same as in my sig...

Old Post 08-09-2004 12:41 AM
P!nk_!ns!de00 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_!ns!de00 Click here to Send P!nk_!ns!de00 a Private Message Visit P!nk_!ns!de00's homepage! Find more posts by P!nk_!ns!de00 Add P!nk_!ns!de00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mohawk_Lili
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo
"Usually in my life, If everyone thinks I'm crazy, then i know I'm where I need to be!"

That's my fave too

Old Post 08-09-2004 07:53 AM
Mohawk_Lili is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mohawk_Lili Click here to Send Mohawk_Lili a Private Message Visit Mohawk_Lili's homepage! Find more posts by Mohawk_Lili Add Mohawk_Lili to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
katka!
Major Label Level

"I just gotta try and take the chance right now and step out on the limb and say here you go, here's me and here's my music. Hope you love it...if not hey, there's always next time cause I'm not going anywhere!"

Old Post 08-09-2004 10:07 AM
katka! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for katka! Click here to Send katka! a Private Message Visit katka!'s homepage! Find more posts by katka! Add katka! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngelBJ
2nd Grammy Level

"I gotta p!ss like a f?!*ing racehorse, i'll be right back!"

Old Post 08-09-2004 10:32 AM
AngelBJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngelBJ Click here to Send AngelBJ a Private Message Find more posts by AngelBJ Add AngelBJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itspinksworld79

Man i have a heap, but here's a few of my faves.....

"My fans mean more to me then they will ever know. I call these people my friends and my confidonts and if they are here to see me and they are here to support me, then that's all I need in life. - My mom hated the music i listened to. She'd turn it off as soon as i turned it on. It would kill me becuz music was everything to me and i think if i was able to share an album with her then it prolly would have made things better. That's the stuff that keeps me going....Just being able to help people"

We're all P!nk on the inside ~ the beauty is in our differences.

I'd rather bleed with cuts of love than live without any scars.

Old Post 08-09-2004 11:03 AM
itspinksworld79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itspinksworld79 Click here to Send itspinksworld79 a Private Message Visit itspinksworld79's homepage! Find more posts by itspinksworld79 Add itspinksworld79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~Just someone~

I like her all quotes, I can't pick just one.

Old Post 08-09-2004 11:14 AM
~Just someone~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~Just someone~ Click here to Send ~Just someone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Just someone~ Add ~Just someone~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rain
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
''I'm going to take over the world, become President, change all the laws, release all the animals and chain up all the people"
“Lots of people don’t think women are smart enough, strong enough or independent enough to make it. You just have to prove yourself”
"I just gotta try and take the chance right now and step out on the limb and say ‘here you go, here’s me and here’s my music.' Hope you love it ... if not hey, there’s always next time cause I’m not going anywhere!"
"I gotta be me. I can't compromise, I can't be anything else. That's the advice I'd give; be true to yourself"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Shmoo
"Usually in my life, If everyone thinks I'm crazy, then i know I'm where I need to be!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ditto

and "embrace the freak that you are"

Old Post 08-09-2004 11:19 AM
Rain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rain Click here to Send Rain a Private Message Find more posts by Rain Add Rain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jane
#1 Video and Single Level

''the only bush i can trust is my own''

lol you go p!nk.

Old Post 08-09-2004 11:30 AM
jane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jane Click here to Send jane a Private Message Visit jane's homepage! Find more posts by jane Add jane to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AngelBJ
"I gotta p!ss like a f?!*ing racehorse, i'll be right back!"
LOL,1 things for sure,she certainly does'nt hold anything back! and that's why i love her cause she completly honest and says exactly what she's thinking. i love everything that p!nk says so i can't decide on just 1 thing but the above quote has to be 1 of the funniest i've heard.................................so far! luv ya P!NK

Old Post 08-09-2004 12:00 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kc142002
Top 100 Charts Level

my sig the bit about rove.

Old Post 08-09-2004 12:11 PM
kc142002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kc142002 Click here to Send kc142002 a Private Message Find more posts by kc142002 Add kc142002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoredandCynical

'Why are following me??I'm boring and I just make music!!' or near enough that anyway.

'I named the album try this because...wait am I looking at the camera or looking at you? Oh I ****ed up already...START OVER!'

'Hit me baby one more time' - haha making the video for trouble genius I tell ye...

'Extra salt - that woman was a *****!'

And the I love the quote in Moan Alecia's siggy its along the lines of I may swear and be boiterous but noone can accuse me of not being true to the fans.

Old Post 08-10-2004 12:17 PM
BoredandCynical is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BoredandCynical Click here to Send BoredandCynical a Private Message Visit BoredandCynical's homepage! Find more posts by BoredandCynical Add BoredandCynical to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote