Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > It is Official......NOW!!
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shmoo
Triple Platinum Record Level

to tell you the truth guys i don't know that much about Tommy so i'm not gonna say anything but you can't help who you love....and who knows she might really love him

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-01-2004 11:12 PM
Shmoo is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chel_sez
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by alecia
and u think we all love tommy lee?? well, i clearly know u havent read these forums for a while !

No. i havent been here in a while, and i didnt say that you all love him to death, im saying that alot of people on the board. seem to like all the same things pink likes.

Old Post 01-01-2004 11:54 PM
Chel_sez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chel_sez Click here to Send Chel_sez a Private Message Visit Chel_sez's homepage! Find more posts by Chel_sez Add Chel_sez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Well I love you too, but if jumped off a cliff, I wouldn't.

xSam

Old Post 01-02-2004 12:22 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
linda
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Chel_sez
pink is an idiot. realy. tommy lee? i mean.. uhg. he might be cute but he's a ***king loser. theres no better downfall than dating him.

SHE GOT HER OWN TASTE.....???

Old Post 01-02-2004 01:11 AM
linda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for linda Click here to Send linda a Private Message Find more posts by linda Add linda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkhart
#1 Single Level

i won't believe it until i hear P!nk say that they're dating.

i did start liking Carey through P!nk dating him, but not just because she was dating him. I thought he was a cool guy, even got to meet him when he came here. He's very cool and HOT, an awesome freestyle motocross rider, and very nice to his fans. That's why i still like him now and always will whether they're together or not.

i know it's not fair because i don't know him, but i don't think i'll ever like tommy lee. he gave pamela hepatitis c and he's an abuser or used to be. i don't think it will last, but i could be wrong.

sorry if i "ticked" anyone off. just my opinion.

Last edited by pinkhart on 01-02-2004 at 03:02 AM

Old Post 01-02-2004 02:42 AM
pinkhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkhart Click here to Send pinkhart a Private Message Find more posts by pinkhart Add pinkhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sunshinelady
#1 Single Level

here's my problem with some of these threads.....i hardly EVER see any that talk about pink's music. many of them talk about who she is dating or kissing or just personal stuff that has nothing to do with her as an artist. we cannot judge someone b/c of who they are dating. i have seen people write that they think pink is an idiot for being with tommy lee or talk about how she has changed so much b/c her music sounds different....let's try to focus on her music and maybe if you are interested...the charities that she backs. we don't really know her....let's stop pretending that we do. i admit.....i am a huge fan of pink.....i love her music and her style, but who she is dating will never affect that. okay...i am off my soap box now!!!

Old Post 01-02-2004 03:30 AM
sunshinelady is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunshinelady Click here to Send sunshinelady a Private Message Find more posts by sunshinelady Add sunshinelady to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink+anime=ME
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by sean_michael
I think it's sad she's fallen for him. But it's often like that...fine azz girls are often with scandalous losers. I predict this relationship won't last the year.

yea it wont last

Old Post 01-02-2004 04:26 AM
pink+anime=ME is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink+anime=ME Click here to Send pink+anime=ME a Private Message Visit pink+anime=ME's homepage! Find more posts by pink+anime=ME Add pink+anime=ME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CholoCharlie
MixTape Level

warning

I Got 2 thing to said Pink :

1)Beware with hepatitis B,if not ask to Pamela anderson.

2)Beware with domestic violence too

Old Post 01-02-2004 04:39 AM
CholoCharlie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CholoCharlie Click here to Send CholoCharlie a Private Message Find more posts by CholoCharlie Add CholoCharlie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pill123
Double Platinum

i was assuming she was in europe cause she is alwasy there

Old Post 01-02-2004 04:39 AM
Pill123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pill123 Click here to Send Pill123 a Private Message Find more posts by Pill123 Add Pill123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

Re: warning

quote:
Originally posted by CholoCharlie

I Got 2 thing to said Pink :

1)Beware with hepatitis B,if not ask to Pamela anderson.

2)Beware with domestic violence too

I actually seen P!nk with Pamela Anderson in a limo on Celebrites Uncensored....i have no idea when it was though

Old Post 01-02-2004 05:14 AM
Shmoo is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krucial Keys
Top 100 Charts Level

It's her choice, as long as he makes her happy that's all that matters.

Old Post 01-02-2004 05:25 AM
Krucial Keys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krucial Keys Click here to Send Krucial Keys a Private Message Find more posts by Krucial Keys Add Krucial Keys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!ttleP!nk!e

I heard that on the Mtv new years show also, i think it was Suchin Pak who made the anouncement. It was just some rumors of 2003 or somthing like that but it was on Mtv. Mtv usualy waits till they know for a fact its true. Mtv could be sued lots of money spreading rumors.

He swept her off her feet is what he did. Hes done it twice before

In the making of trouble when carey showed up to the set they didnt seem to happy. He seemed happy but she did seem bored and wanted to fight. "im mad you wernt here to see me ride the horse"

Old Post 01-02-2004 05:27 AM
L!ttleP!nk!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L!ttleP!nk!e Click here to Send L!ttleP!nk!e a Private Message Find more posts by L!ttleP!nk!e Add L!ttleP!nk!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unrealreality18

it doesn't matter to me man.. i mean like, it's her life you know.. she should do whatever's going to make her happy..

Old Post 01-02-2004 05:57 AM
unrealreality18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unrealreality18 Click here to Send unrealreality18 a Private Message Visit unrealreality18's homepage! Find more posts by unrealreality18 Add unrealreality18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lick-alot-pink

im sorry .. i just dont know what to think of this right now.

Old Post 01-02-2004 06:27 AM
lick-alot-pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lick-alot-pink Click here to Send lick-alot-pink a Private Message Find more posts by lick-alot-pink Add lick-alot-pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dirrty_bo1
Platinum Level

*What is hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C is a liver disease caused by the hepatitis C virus (HCV), which is found in the blood of persons who have this disease. HCV is spread by contact with the blood of an infected person.

*Who should get tested for hepatitis C?

* persons who ever injected illegal drugs, including those who injected once or a few times many years ago
* persons who were treated for clotting problems with a blood product made before 1987 when more advanced methods for manufacturing the products were developed
* persons who were notified that they received blood from a donor who later tested positive for hepatitis C
* persons who received a blood transfusion or solid organ transplant before July 1992 when better testing of blood donors became available
* long-term hemodialysis patients
* persons who have signs or symptoms of liver disease (e.g., abnormal liver enzyme tests)
* healthcare workers after exposures (e.g., needle sticks or splashes to the eye ) to HCV-positive blood on the job
* children born to HCV-positive women

*How could a person have gotten hepatitis C?

HCV is spread primarily by direct contact with human blood. For example, you may have gotten infected with HCV if:

* you ever injected street drugs, as the needles and/or other drug "works" used to prepare or inject the drug(s) may have had someone else's blood that contained HCV on them.
* you received blood, blood products, or solid organs from a donor whose blood contained HCV.
* you were ever on long-term kidney dialysis as you may have unknowingly shared supplies/equipment that had someone else's blood on them.
* you were ever a healthcare worker and had frequent contact with blood on the job, especially accidental needlesticks.
* your mother had hepatitis C at the time she gave birth to you. During the birth her blood may have gotten into your body.
* you ever had sex with a person infected with HCV.
* you lived with someone who was infected with HCV and shared items such as razors or toothbrushes that might have had his/her blood on them.

*Can HCV be spread by sexual activity?

Yes, but this does not occur very often. See section on counseling for more information on hepatitis C and sexual activity.

Old Post 01-02-2004 06:42 AM
dirrty_bo1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dirrty_bo1 Click here to Send dirrty_bo1 a Private Message Visit dirrty_bo1's homepage! Find more posts by dirrty_bo1 Add dirrty_bo1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote