Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > God in a dj Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chel23
Top 100 Charts Level

God in a dj

Hiya all
I think the new pink songs ace. Its really gud! Who else likes it? Plez reply Thanksxx

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-31-2003 08:04 PM
Chel23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chel23 Click here to Send Chel23 a Private Message Find more posts by Chel23 Add Chel23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo
Triple Platinum Record Level

ME!!

Old Post 12-31-2003 08:08 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sillycj

*runs round thread saying* "I do I do!!!"

Old Post 01-01-2004 01:11 AM
sillycj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sillycj Click here to Send sillycj a Private Message Visit sillycj's homepage! Find more posts by sillycj Add sillycj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkrulz22
#1 Video and Single Level

i do... it rocks!!

Old Post 01-01-2004 01:12 AM
pinkrulz22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkrulz22 Click here to Send pinkrulz22 a Private Message Find more posts by pinkrulz22 Add pinkrulz22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
))ANGRYWitYA°

I prefer GOD IS A DJ! lol

Old Post 01-01-2004 01:42 AM
))ANGRYWitYA° is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ))ANGRYWitYA° Click here to Send ))ANGRYWitYA° a Private Message Find more posts by ))ANGRYWitYA° Add ))ANGRYWitYA° to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_rulz_4eva#

duh

its god is a dj not god in a dj

Old Post 01-01-2004 03:01 PM
pink_rulz_4eva# is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_rulz_4eva# Click here to Send pink_rulz_4eva# a Private Message Find more posts by pink_rulz_4eva# Add pink_rulz_4eva# to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinksChild
#1 Single Level

puts hand up.....i do!!

Old Post 01-01-2004 03:06 PM
PinksChild is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinksChild Click here to Send PinksChild a Private Message Find more posts by PinksChild Add PinksChild to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dorabern

Yeah yeah

Old Post 01-01-2004 03:12 PM
dorabern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dorabern Click here to Send dorabern a Private Message Find more posts by dorabern Add dorabern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood

quote:
Originally posted by ))ANGRYWitYA°
I prefer GOD IS A DJ! lol

looky whos a smartass

Old Post 01-01-2004 03:23 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*Trouble*~
Banned

no i h8 it

Old Post 01-01-2004 03:37 PM
~*Trouble*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*Trouble*~ Click here to Send ~*Trouble*~ a Private Message Visit ~*Trouble*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*Trouble*~ Add ~*Trouble*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PiNk_16
Platinum Level

Its well good!!! and gets everyone up on the dancefloor!!!

Old Post 01-01-2004 03:39 PM
PiNk_16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PiNk_16 Click here to Send PiNk_16 a Private Message Find more posts by PiNk_16 Add PiNk_16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~Just someone~

Of course I like it.

Old Post 01-01-2004 03:54 PM
~Just someone~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~Just someone~ Click here to Send ~Just someone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Just someone~ Add ~Just someone~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

wasn't so keen on it at first but now its a well good feel good song for those bloody early mornings ont he way to work!
xcharlix

Old Post 01-01-2004 05:35 PM
*charli* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *charli* Click here to Send *charli* a Private Message Find more posts by *charli* Add *charli* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

i love the song & i play it alot on my cd player, but these dj's in boston won't play it, because they claim "it's not doing good here". i told the dj that i think it's doing good everywhere but in boston, because they aren't playing it.

Old Post 01-01-2004 05:46 PM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nailia
MixTape Level

well at least back there they still know that this song exsists. donw here where i live(azerbaijan...if anyone knows where it is) they dont even know that there is a new album called Try This. So i have to go searching everyshop and i finally found it.
here they like listening to try-hards like britney spears with her new song..man it sux....

Old Post 01-01-2004 06:35 PM
nailia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nailia Click here to Send nailia a Private Message Find more posts by nailia Add nailia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote