Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Try This Tour!
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pinkrulz22
#1 Video and Single Level

waiting for the us dates...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-01-2004 09:55 PM
pinkrulz22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkrulz22 Click here to Send pinkrulz22 a Private Message Find more posts by pinkrulz22 Add pinkrulz22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
needweed
Underground Label Level

shell
try ebay.co.uk for sum tickets,
i cant promise anything but ther might be sumfin ther.
im goin to nec on 20th march and standing.
so good look in findin sum tickets

Old Post 01-01-2004 10:04 PM
needweed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for needweed Click here to Send needweed a Private Message Find more posts by needweed Add needweed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angelique
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by PinkisItalian
I'm one of the promotes and builters of Pink's Italian official fan club and we already organized all

Do you need a date?????

Old Post 01-01-2004 10:11 PM
Angelique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Angelique Click here to Send Angelique a Private Message Find more posts by Angelique Add Angelique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR. P!NK15
Major Label Level

My dad and his gf said that as soon as she comes around they will take me to see her..and since Try This is my favorite album by her...I am very excited...

Old Post 01-01-2004 10:41 PM
MR. P!NK15 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR. P!NK15 Click here to Send MR. P!NK15 a Private Message Find more posts by MR. P!NK15 Add MR. P!NK15 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sarina
World Tour Level

quote:
I'm not gonna go to the concert,but I'm gonna have a 1 hour meet & greet with P!nk

WHAT??????????????????????????? REALLY??????????
I DON'T KNEW... OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO! CONGRATS AGAIN!

Old Post 01-01-2004 10:44 PM
Sarina is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sarina Click here to Send Sarina a Private Message Find more posts by Sarina Add Sarina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkzlilbiatch
Platinum Level

me!!!

Old Post 01-01-2004 10:49 PM
pinkzlilbiatch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkzlilbiatch Click here to Send pinkzlilbiatch a Private Message Find more posts by pinkzlilbiatch Add pinkzlilbiatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkrulz22
#1 Video and Single Level

mr pink were in ma do you live?j/w

Old Post 01-02-2004 02:27 AM
pinkrulz22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkrulz22 Click here to Send pinkrulz22 a Private Message Find more posts by pinkrulz22 Add pinkrulz22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shell
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkrulz22
waiting for the us dates...

thanx.. iv already checked ebay and well.......they abit too pricey on there....i mite try foning up the nec near the time as iv been told they always get tickets sent back....fingers crossed

Old Post 01-02-2004 12:33 PM
shell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shell Click here to Send shell a Private Message Find more posts by shell Add shell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
obsessedwivp!nk

moi in manchester

Old Post 01-02-2004 01:06 PM
obsessedwivp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for obsessedwivp!nk Click here to Send obsessedwivp!nk a Private Message Visit obsessedwivp!nk's homepage! Find more posts by obsessedwivp!nk Add obsessedwivp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~Just someone~

quote:
I'm not gonna go to the concert,but I'm gonna have a 1 hour meet & greet with P!nk

Wow, lucky you!

Congratulations!

Old Post 01-02-2004 01:14 PM
~Just someone~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~Just someone~ Click here to Send ~Just someone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Just someone~ Add ~Just someone~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NKinside

I'm going to her concert in switzerland! :-)

Old Post 01-02-2004 01:23 PM
P!NKinside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKinside Click here to Send P!NKinside a Private Message Find more posts by P!NKinside Add P!NKinside to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hardkore
Major Label Level

hopefully i'll get to see her twice again, last year i saw her once in illinois and once in st.louis during the lenny kravitz tour.

she was amamzing she had camo pants on and stilettos it was hott!!

Old Post 01-02-2004 01:23 PM
hardkore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hardkore Click here to Send hardkore a Private Message Visit hardkore's homepage! Find more posts by hardkore Add hardkore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hm82
#1 Single Level

I'm going to her concert at Hovet in Stockholm 11th march!

Old Post 01-02-2004 01:36 PM
hm82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hm82 Click here to Send hm82 a Private Message Find more posts by hm82 Add hm82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

well when she releases her U.S. tour dates and there is one close to me, I'm going, I got my money all set now she just has to come!

Old Post 01-02-2004 05:00 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NKS_PORTRAIT
Top 100 Charts Level

I AM!

I AM!!!! On the 19th of february in DUBLIN!!! Woot Woot!! its the very first concert of her tour!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-02-2004 05:10 PM
P!NKS_PORTRAIT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKS_PORTRAIT Click here to Send P!NKS_PORTRAIT a Private Message Visit P!NKS_PORTRAIT's homepage! Find more posts by P!NKS_PORTRAIT Add P!NKS_PORTRAIT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote