Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Revenge SCRAPPED... P!nk on upcoming Xtina album.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Revenge SCRAPPED... P!nk on upcoming Xtina album.

Is this a legit source?

quote:
In an exclusive interview, Pink said: “We did a duet for her album and I don’t know when it’s coming out but it’s amazing. “We did it two years ago so I don’t remember the title, but she’s incredible.”

quote:
However, things didn’t run as smoothly with the video for her EMINEM collaboration Revenge, which was shockingly scrapped at the last minute. Pink, who rocked The X Factor stage this weekend, admitted: “We shot it and it was terrible. It’s never coming out. “It just didn’t work and it was the wrong timing for it. “I looked like hell, it was awful. Thank god Eminem wasn’t in it. If he was in it I would have been mortified. “We had Eminem lookalikes, Beautiful Trauma is better.”

Thoughts? Is this legitimate? If so... how do you feel about this information?

Last edited by RiceNorim on 12-04-2017 at 12:13 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2017 12:09 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cacalaca
Underground Label Level

Well it seems to be a legit interview. Makes sense. Not all videos work out the way they were intended to be for many reasons. Hopefully that's the end of it being released as a single now. It's fine as an album track but not good enough to be a single in my opinion...

Old Post 12-04-2017 01:18 AM
Cacalaca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cacalaca Click here to Send Cacalaca a Private Message Find more posts by Cacalaca Add Cacalaca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

I’m glad she has a say in this and she was able to stop it, I’m just sad that the big “second video” budget has gone to waste. I wonder if it’s just the video that’s scrapped or the entire single.

Bring on For Now, Where We Go and Whatever You Want!

Old Post 12-04-2017 08:16 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Oh, now I REALLY want to see this video!

Old Post 12-04-2017 08:19 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Would the revenge vision be a back drop on the tour on the big screen when she sings the song.... Or as a bonus on the tour dvd.... I know she says it's never comming out but I think we're all a little curious

Old Post 12-04-2017 10:11 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

although I'm curious about the video and I'm sad we'll never be able to watch it, I'm not mad at all with Revenge being scrapped at single.
The song is nice but the album has a lot of better tracks.
I don't even think Revenge could have been an instant hit, Eminem was the only hit factor the song had but Eminem is not in the video and GP seems not to be interested into him anymore.

I'm glad there's more room for other songs to be singles. I'm so in love with Wild Hearts (you know it ) and I really think it could be an amazing single (even the last one to close the era) to showcase P!nk vocals.
I'm Not Dead and The Truth About Love were full of potential hits, Beautiful Trauma has many great songs but probably What About Us is the only single material, so she could go in a different direction and pick the "good songs" as singles, great vocals and lyrics

Old Post 12-04-2017 11:31 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
although I'm curious about the video and I'm sad we'll never be able to watch it, I'm not mad at all with Revenge being scrapped at single.
The song is nice but the album has a lot of better tracks.
I don't even think Revenge could have been an instant hit, Eminem was the only hit factor the song had but Eminem is not in the video and GP seems not to be interested into him anymore.

I'm glad there's more room for other songs to be singles. I'm so in love with Wild Hearts (you know it ) and I really think it could be an amazing single (even the last one to close the era) to showcase P!nk vocals.
I'm Not Dead and The Truth About Love were full of potential hits, Beautiful Trauma has many great songs but probably What About Us is the only single material, so she could go in a different direction and pick the "good songs" as singles, great vocals and lyrics

The only good thing about Revenge is Pink.

Old Post 12-04-2017 12:11 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Oh well. 😋 would be cool to see it, but if its that bad, im ok.

And yes @ duet! I knew she wasnt talking about LM.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 12-04-2017 at 03:13 PM

Old Post 12-04-2017 02:21 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

I think it's a shame that Revenge is scrapped, but if it really sucked that hard then maybe it's better this way

Old Post 12-04-2017 05:30 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by supervinreturns
I think it's a shame that Revenge is scrapped, but if it really sucked that hard then maybe it's better this way

It probably didn’t suck. Pink’s a perfectionist, so it was probably “good” but not “perfect”..

Old Post 12-04-2017 05:39 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
It probably didn’t suck. Pink’s a perfectionist, so it was probably “good” but not “perfect”..

Haha yeah, that's probably it. Well, it's good that she's such a perfectionist and I'm sure there's still lots of great stuff to come.

Old Post 12-04-2017 07:09 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by supervinreturns
Haha yeah, that's probably it. Well, it's good that she's such a perfectionist and I'm sure there's still lots of great stuff to come.

I’m sure too. But I hope we’ll get to see it someday It’s made me curious

Old Post 12-04-2017 11:04 PM