Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma Worldwide Sales
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Beautiful Trauma Worldwide Sales

Deserves its own thread!

BT hits 1 MILLION worldwide!

https://twitter.com/chartdata/statu...5157740545?s=09

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 11-16-2017 at 04:25 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-16-2017 03:46 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
Needs Rehab Level

Old Post 11-16-2017 04:56 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Awesome! Congrats Pink and management 👏🥂🍾⭐️

Old Post 11-16-2017 05:00 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Album #2 US iTunes.
Title track #23, What About Us #24 & #100.

Video #7 YT trending.

Old Post 11-22-2017 01:52 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Wow, that's awesome! And very much deserved too.

Old Post 11-22-2017 06:59 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cRosKy
Major Label Level

She sold 500k pure in US.

And I just read somebody saying she is overrated and another person saying that this is nothing to be proud of.

Is the new generation really stupid?

Old Post 11-23-2017 03:26 PM
cRosKy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cRosKy Click here to Send cRosKy a Private Message Find more posts by cRosKy Add cRosKy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by cRosKy
She sold 500k pure in US.

And I just read somebody saying she is overrated and another person saying that this is nothing to be proud of.

Is the new generation really stupid?

There has always been people like that. It's just easier for them to make their voice heard today.

I've learnt to only care about people who talk good about her (or anyone else for that matter). Because, opinions are opinions. Fact.

But I have and will react to mean comments when they talk down on her looks or about her being a contradiction, etc. Recently I got into a discussion with an internet troll on Twitter about her. It's pretty interesting. Usually people just attack these people back, but what works the best is to do the opposite. To actually let their voice be heard and give them a chance to explain their opinions. It sounds weird I know, but in the end they will just realize themselves that they have no arguments for anything they say, and just look plain stupid, which is super hilarious.

Billy Mann thanked me for standing up for him and Alecia once in a DM. That was sweet. Like, don't ***king get into a fight with me about her, because you'll just look like an idiot. Just saying... Sorry for the long rant.

Last edited by » Dani on 11-23-2017 at 06:20 PM

Old Post 11-23-2017 06:17 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Ive learned to just ignore...and since then ive been stress free, and the world still turns...so whether they hate or not, life goes on, and Alecia will continue smashing around the world. honestly their opinions change nothing...she will be recognized highly one day. If not now, when she dies (edit: not to sound morbid). PEOPLE WILL REALIZE HOW AMAZING SHE REALLY IS.

I used to fight with xtina fans that say xtina was/is superior and would outlast her...didnt happen, did it. And my rants and their rants changed nothing. If we could become the fan base that ignores the haters, wed come out on top.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 11-24-2017 at 03:27 AM

Old Post 11-24-2017 12:18 AM
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

P!nk imo (and I think everyone should have this opinion) is not only my favourite and who I see as the best performer right now (if you put her vocals and what she does together, it’s unmatched) but also one of the best performers of all time.

Yes, there’s amazing performers like Madonna, Beyoncé, Gaga, Michael, etc, but nobody can perform like P!nk. Yet, out of all these performers, she is probably the most underrated and underhyped. People hate on her every era and yet whenever she releases an album, she gets #1 hits and people love them and then they forget and keep hating on her. I’ve gotten pretty good at ignoring (aka eye rolling) at people who dismiss her or say “yea she’s ok” or “I don’t know about p!nk”. I’ve had guys sit a foot away from me and kinda bash her and I just change the topic after trying to convince them a bit with FACTS and NUMBERS.

She’s not for everyone but people who hate on her are ignorant. She has been in the game for 18 years. When she’s older, she will be regarded as a legend from almost everyone and when we get to that point, we will be proud to say we stuck by her. Nobody Knows, The Great escape, family portrait, Who Knew, all these songs have changed and saved my life from the brink of suicide. Boring, 18 Wheeler, There You Go, Walk of Shame, Behatiful Trauma, all these boos are BANGERZ. She has an amazing voice and she is unlike any other. She’s humble and she’s versatile in the industry. She can do every genre out there. She can dance, act, sing, and she’s everything and anything.

Anybody who is this much of something will always have many haters. It’s unfortunate but at the end of the day, they’re either jealous or just don’t get it.

Old Post 11-24-2017 03:33 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Ive learned to just ignore...and since then ive been stress free, and the world still turns...so whether they hate or not, life goes on, and Alecia will continue smashing around the world. honestly their opinions change nothing...she will be recognized highly one day. If not now, when she dies (edit: not to sound morbid). PEOPLE WILL REALIZE HOW AMAZING SHE REALLY IS.

I used to fight with xtina fans that say xtina was/is superior and would outlast her...didnt happen, did it. And my rants and their rants changed nothing. If we could become the fan base that ignores the haters, wed come out on top.

I choose my battles. It’s a waste of time indeed, but some things are just hard to ignore and shouldn’t be ignored. But definitely agree with you on everything, except that don’t always choose to shut up!

Old Post 11-24-2017 06:05 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Just saying ive been stress free since and p!nk is still killing it. plus we dont even know who were fighting with anymore...in person id kick *** but not in an endless place like the www.

Old Post 11-24-2017 02:18 PM
» Dani

quote:
Just saying ive been stress free since and p!nk is still killing it. plus we dont even know who were fighting with anymore...in person id kick *** but not in an endless place like the www.

Yeah, but you also said "If we could become the fan base that ignores the haters, wed come out on top". We're on top, she's on top, idiots are not

Old Post 11-24-2017 02:30 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Im too tired for this.........moving on.

Old Post 11-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Dani

quote:
Im too tired for this.........moving on.

Lol. Fine with me

Old Post 11-24-2017 02:49 PM