Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Graham Norton show UK -pink to appear on..
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
clubchris
World Tour Level

Exclamation Graham Norton show UK -pink to appear on..

Make a note in your diaries, people, because on December 1, Graham will be welcoming the legend that is Sir Elton John, Stephen Fry, Carey Mulligan, Robbie Williams and PINK for a chat.

Can't wait for this . Always love when she is on with Graham

Last edited by clubchris on 11-10-2017 at 10:22 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-10-2017 10:05 PM
clubchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clubchris Click here to Send clubchris a Private Message Find more posts by clubchris Add clubchris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cRosKy
Major Label Level

What a weird group of people...

I can't wait. It's been a long time since she's been on Graham.

Old Post 11-10-2017 10:14 PM
cRosKy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cRosKy Click here to Send cRosKy a Private Message Find more posts by cRosKy Add cRosKy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clubchris
World Tour Level

Ha yeah I was thinking very long time too. Must be since try this or I'm not dead she was last on I'm thinking 💭 ?

Old Post 11-10-2017 10:24 PM
clubchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clubchris Click here to Send clubchris a Private Message Find more posts by clubchris Add clubchris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

I remember seeing a graham norton performance of Try on Youtube...just not sure she did the interview part.

Old Post 11-10-2017 10:32 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

You can apply for tickets as its filmed the day before so 30/11/17 here http://www.sroaudiences.com/applica...sp?show_id=1032

Old Post 11-10-2017 10:35 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by cRosKy
What a weird group of people...

I can't wait. It's been a long time since she's been on Graham.

i would say GREAT group of people! They are all great and especially Carey Mulligan is adorable. Can't wait to see this!

Old Post 11-10-2017 10:36 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clubchris
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
I remember seeing a graham norton performance of Try on Youtube...just not sure she did the interview part.

Oh your right . She did come on and sing Try

https://youtu.be/9EGUA9XCh60

Old Post 11-10-2017 10:59 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Applied for tickets, you never know...

Old Post 11-10-2017 11:59 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Linz80
Top 100 Charts Level

I've applied too. I have a feeling a uk/European tour is going to be announced very soon. (I hope anyway)

Old Post 11-11-2017 07:25 AM
Linz80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Linz80 Click here to Send Linz80 a Private Message Find more posts by Linz80 Add Linz80 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Edona

Ok so it appears in December she will do some EU promo. Fingers crossed for them tour dates

Old Post 11-11-2017 07:31 AM
Edona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Edona Click here to Send Edona a Private Message Find more posts by Edona Add Edona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

wait wait wait wait

P!NK + ROBBIE WILLIAMS <3

Old Post 11-11-2017 09:48 AM
M*A*X*IT is online now Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

quote:
Originally posted by Linz80
I've applied too. I have a feeling a uk/European tour is going to be announced very soon. (I hope anyway)
hopefully I'm worried now as I don't recall European leg ever taking long to announce.

Old Post 11-11-2017 09:56 AM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Linz80

I think end of the month. Crossing fingers for that at least!

Old Post 11-11-2017 10:05 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

The line up makes me think she won’t do the interview, just a performance and the red chair bit at the end. Still cool, but would love to have her for a full episode! Graham is crazy funny.

I hope she does a couple of more tv appearances while in London. X Factor performance would catapult sales for Beautiful Trauma throughout the holiday season!

Old Post 11-11-2017 02:56 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

I love to speculate over impossible things

You Get My Love with Elton John

Old Post 11-11-2017 04:40 PM
M*A*X*IT is online now Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote