Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma or Another Album
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nique
Double Platinum

I like all the songs on Fergie's album. I can't pick a fave. No skips.

It sounds like there was a lot of mess involved. And she took too long to get back out there.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-07-2017 09:52 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Tori Amos - Native Invader

It is brilliant

Old Post 11-08-2017 12:30 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by nique
I like all the songs on Fergie's album. I can't pick a fave. No skips.

It sounds like there was a lot of mess involved. And she took too long to get back out there.

Well yea frig, the first Single was la love and that came out like two years ago, lmfao, then she decides to release a video a week. Awful marketing.

Old Post 11-08-2017 08:36 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK Freak
Triple Platinum Record Level

Honestly haven't listened to any other album this year... My taste has been evolving and I've been experimenting with a lot of new sounds... It's strange, I really don't enjoy listening to this type of music anymore, but something about P!nk always, always, always gets me. And I keep listening to the album on repeat, and it keeps hitting me in new ways... I don't know what it is.

Old Post 11-08-2017 09:16 PM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Glad someone agree with me about Fergies! It took me a bit for the album to grow on me but it’s sooo good. Sad it did so poor in sales. I find the album kinda follows the same concept and pattern of BT.

Love is Pain is probably my favourite song of the year. So beautiful. The video is amazing too.

1. Hungry (feat. Rick Ross)
2. Like It Ain't Nuttin' = REVENGE
3. You Already Know (feat. Nicki Minaj)
4. Just Like You
5. A Little Work = WHAT ABOUT US
6. Life Goes On = BETTER LIFE
7. M.I.L.F. $
8. Save It Til Morning = BUT WE LOST IT
9. Enchanté (Carine) (feat. Axl Jack)
10. Tension = SECRETS
11. L.A.LOVE (la la) (feat. YG)
12. Love Is Blind
13. Love Is Pain = YOU GET MY LOVE

love Fergie... Save it til morning, to me, sounds like big girls don't cry part 2

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:04 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
love Fergie... Save it til morning, to me, sounds like big girls don't cry part 2

I think many agree, including myself

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:23 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

Reputation is not very good...

Old Post 11-09-2017 06:39 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by P!NK Freak
Honestly haven't listened to any other album this year... My taste has been evolving and I've been experimenting with a lot of new sounds... It's strange, I really don't enjoy listening to this type of music anymore, but something about P!nk always, always, always gets me. And I keep listening to the album on repeat, and it keeps hitting me in new ways... I don't know what it is.

Same here. My taste is completely different now. I rarely listen to "mainstream" music anymore. The only reason I gave Kelly a chance is because I kind of "grew up" with her too. And Dua because I L O V E Scared to be lonely. Lately I mostly just like music/soundtracks from tv shows.. haha. I have discovered so many cool artists and albums watching series. Shazam is one of my most used apps, lol. And I love Spotify and their "similar artists" thing.

Old Post 11-09-2017 07:27 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patr!k
Major Label Level

Lorde really surprised me with Melodrama. I wasn't expecting this at all and that album became very fast my favourite and I listened to it almost every day for months.

Old Post 11-09-2017 07:40 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mareaneto
Major Label Level

Fergies ‘Double Dutchess’,
really love this album!

Old Post 11-10-2017 04:00 AM
mareaneto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mareaneto Click here to Send mareaneto a Private Message Find more posts by mareaneto Add mareaneto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink gurl
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
Maybe I'm just old I don't know but I also have no interest in today's big ladies like Taylor Swift and such.

Old Post 11-16-2017 08:41 PM
pink gurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink gurl Click here to Send pink gurl a Private Message Visit pink gurl's homepage! Find more posts by pink gurl Add pink gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Tove Lo’s new album “Blue Lips” is chill af, love it

Old Post 11-18-2017 12:40 AM
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

quote:
Tove Lo’s new album “Blue Lips” is chill af, love it

I second that. She is one of my fav artists.

Besides that, BT is my fav album this year. If any other artist were to top that it would have to be an extremely good album. I like reputation by Taylor though. And I will give Kelly Clarksons new album another listen, maybe it will grow on me. Basically didnt like it much..

Old Post 11-19-2017 12:27 AM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by insanepinkfan
I like reputation by Taylor though. And I will give Kelly Clarksons new album another listen, maybe it will grow on me. Basically didnt like it much..

I still haven’t heard Reputation.

MOL definitely takes multiple listens but I will say no matter how much I listen to each song, there’s something missing.

It feels like Kelly’s TTAL era. Great album but kind of lacks the charm we expect. It’s kind of same same all around. Maybe it’s because I prefer P!nks voice. Love Kelly but I’ve always found her voice a little too karaoke sounding.

Old Post 11-19-2017 01:03 AM
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

quote:
I still haven’t heard Reputation.

MOL definitely takes multiple listens but I will say no matter how much I listen to each song, there’s something missing.

It feels like Kelly’s TTAL era. Great album but kind of lacks the charm we expect. It’s kind of same same all around. Maybe it’s because I prefer P!nks voice. Love Kelly but I’ve always found her voice a little too karaoke sounding.

I feel the same way. And I cant understand how some people (including Pink herself) says that Kelly can outsing Pink. I think Pinks voice is much much better than Kellys.

Old Post 11-19-2017 01:12 AM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote