Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk at American Music Awards 2017
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

confirmed

https://twitter.com/AMAs/status/928786031444344832

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-10-2017 03:36 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Guys..... maybe this is being called daring cuz it’s not a performance of ‘Beautiful Trauma’ the sing, but Beautiful trauma the album?

Maybe she’s doing quick performances of multiple songs?

Old Post 11-10-2017 08:39 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Guys..... maybe this is being called daring cuz it’s not a performance of ‘Beautiful Trauma’ the sing, but Beautiful trauma the album?

Maybe she’s doing quick performances of multiple songs?

I thought about that too when I read BT, but it does say that she will perform the title track.

Old Post 11-10-2017 08:53 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

I was talking about that with Odai yesterday, he's so dramatic all the time
But he thinks they could switch the singles and release Beautiful Trauma as actual second single and Revenge later as third, just like it happened with Who Knew & U+Ur Hand back in 2006.

Last edited by M*A*X*IT on 11-10-2017 at 11:34 AM

Old Post 11-10-2017 08:58 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
I was talking about that with Odai yesterday, he's so dramatic all the time
But he thinks they could switch the singles and release Beautiful Trauma as actual second single and Revenge later has third, just like it happened with Who Knew & U+Ur Hand back in 2006.

Hahahaha that’s what I told him that I think he was like “hmmm I donno”. Lol!

And also I think they are waiting for Eminems “comeback” first. The first single is coming out tomorrow and album 17th November.

Old Post 11-10-2017 09:25 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

Don't like the song, but here for her to slay.

*Patiently waits for IAH*

Old Post 11-10-2017 11:05 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

revenge is no u ur hand though. that track saved her career in North America while Revenge could kill it again.

Old Post 11-10-2017 02:12 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
revenge is no u ur hand though. that track saved her career in North America while Revenge could kill it again.

I think Revenge would destroy, I don’t think it would kill her career st all.

For example,’if they were to release Revenge right now. Walk on Water would never survive. Revenge would murder it on the charts.

Old Post 11-11-2017 06:03 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
I think Revenge would destroy, I don’t think it would kill her career st all.

For example,’if they were to release Revenge right now. Walk on Water would never survive. Revenge would murder it on the charts.

The beauty of opinions. Fun seeing how things turn out...Id never be upset about a hit.

Old Post 11-12-2017 02:23 AM
AlrightSir

I'm not really hyped because it happened too many times that the hype was bigger than the actual surprise. I hope it's gonna be good!

It's interesting that now they switched to BT as a single. I think WAU didn't die off as fast as they thought it would be in the US so they ran out of time with Revenge being released before Em's comeback. I think it's only coming next year so yeah, BT can be a bridge single to wait for Revenge (although I'm not really a fan of either).

Old Post 11-12-2017 07:37 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
genouillefromdc
#1 Video and Single Level

She's opening the show with Kelly Clarkson!

Old Post 11-16-2017 10:01 PM
genouillefromdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for genouillefromdc Click here to Send genouillefromdc a Private Message Find more posts by genouillefromdc Add genouillefromdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

I can't really understand that so much hatred towards Revenge

Old Post 11-17-2017 03:41 AM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

SHES PANICKING!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BblEYl2lMhG/?taken-by=pink

Old Post 11-17-2017 05:30 AM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
SHES PANICKING!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BblEYl2lMhG/?taken-by=pink

That’s good for her!

I just hope she’ll be able to have fun and really just be safe and also not give me a heart attack

Old Post 11-17-2017 05:44 AM
mathon
Top 100 Charts Level

So hyped!

Old Post 11-17-2017 09:07 AM
mathon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mathon Click here to Send mathon a Private Message Visit mathon's homepage! Find more posts by mathon Add mathon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote