Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk at American Music Awards 2017
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

P!nk at American Music Awards 2017

P!nk is performing at the 2017 AMAs November 19th .
P!nk performances at the AMAs have always been great so I really can't wait

Eminem will be the musical guest on SNL episode on November 18th so we can expect him to join P!nk on the AMAs stage for Revenge.
Awards shows could be the only chances the see them both performing the song live in full.
But at this point these are pure speculation considering Eminem wasnt announced as performer (yet).
Imagine if she performs WAU
lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2017 07:03 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

That's great news! I'm sure whatever she performs it will be amazing so caaan't wait

Old Post 11-05-2017 08:23 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I kinda just hope it's not a medley.

Old Post 11-05-2017 08:43 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Would be awesome if it's Revenge with Eminem! I very very much hope for that.

Old Post 11-05-2017 09:17 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

I "hope" it's her new single. WAU is on its way out and starting to peak in the US, but they could wait til the new year to push the second single because of the freeze to radio during xmas time.

Old Post 11-06-2017 01:14 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Your theory is great. Idk why they’re taking so long with next single but I hope they don’t wait till next year. A surprise performance from Eminem coming on stage (no announcements or spoilers before) as soon as it’s his part for Revenge would be ICONIC.

He can come up out of stage during the chorus right before his part so the cheers and applause and screams die down before his part.

Old Post 11-06-2017 05:12 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

Official announcement from AMAs twitter account:
P!nk's most DARING performance TO DATE
NO BIG DEAL

https://twitter.com/AMAs/status/928645878830702592

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:15 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
Official announcement from AMAs twitter account:
P!nk's most DARING performance TO DATE
NO BIG DEAL

https://twitter.com/AMAs/status/928645878830702592

Yah, she tweeted something too.

Lets just hope it's rapping with him live

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:26 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

i dont even consider her rapping really. but anyway....

i think itll be revenge as well. or a really hard ballad.

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:28 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

If it's not Revenge with Eminem it gotta be an orchestral version of Wild Hearts... but i won't call that "daring"

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:30 PM
» Dani

quote:
If it's not Revenge with Eminem it gotta be an orchestral version of Wild Hearts... but i won't call that "daring"

When they said daring I thought acrobatics right away.

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:31 PM
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani

P!nk flies and Eminem shots at her

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:34 PM
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
yeah me too. But then i remembered she called her Eminem collab "shocking"

Anyways i dont think she can top the Try AMAs performance so i am sitting still lol

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:36 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
or I Am Here with full gospel choir?

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:36 PM
» Dani

Haha, I love how creative we get!

What if she made him do acrobatics with her. That would be fun!

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:37 PM