Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma official video
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

Beautiful Trauma official video

Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBt...eature=youtu.be

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2017 02:14 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
asanz
Top 100 Charts Level

It will grow on me... Its not bad, just different and not what I expected, but at least it's funny and Channing and her had great chemistry.

Old Post 11-21-2017 02:21 PM
asanz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for asanz Click here to Send asanz a Private Message Find more posts by asanz Add asanz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

She looks amazing. ending credit loop is meh but love all the looks and extra bits. I was hoping it was going to be about the medication epedemic..but it almost promoted it. Anyway, cute video...wanted it to keep going. :-P

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 11-21-2017 at 02:40 PM

Old Post 11-21-2017 02:23 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

I LOVE IT

Old Post 11-21-2017 02:43 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

My first thought: what the actual f did i just watch? 😂😂
Second: well this won't be played a lot on MTV

Third: i love this woman so f-ing much

Lololol just hilarious even if it's unexpected.

What do they mean as "P!nk stand-in" in the credits?

Old Post 11-21-2017 02:46 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

It's cute.

I love all the colors.

Who directed this?

ETA: oh nevermind. I missed it.

I love her hair, makeup, and styling this era. I hope she keeps this team for good.

Last edited by nique on 11-21-2017 at 02:58 PM

Old Post 11-21-2017 02:56 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

channing has a boner lmaoooo i didnt noticed til just now lol

Old Post 11-21-2017 03:59 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snow white
Top 100 Charts Level

Its amazing

Old Post 11-21-2017 04:08 PM
snow white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snow white Click here to Send snow white a Private Message Find more posts by snow white Add snow white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

I like how she is doing more dancing this era.

Old Post 11-21-2017 04:54 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

It's pretty cool!

Def not one of my faves, but the song also isn't, so I don't mind much.

I do think Channing might bring some new fans in and it's also something different from her.

I just hope the song will do well and that they won't have to regret this choice.

Old Post 11-21-2017 05:29 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

hahaha that was so funny. I love her sense of humour. Love the twistedness. Love the colors. Love the dancing. Have to watch it again and I'll have some more thoughts.

Old Post 11-21-2017 06:00 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I just watched it for the first time and I will definitely need to watch it a few more times to have an honest opinion about it. But of what I could see after the first look is that it is well done, very very detailed and somewhat containing a few "hidden messages", which I guess is up to everyone to interpret the way they want it Two beds, pastic on their furniture, different <changing> colors, them changing "roles", the teasing, etc. It all "says" something. But I like the start and the ending most, especially the end with the huge smile and shining eyes and then the straight face and music stops, AWESOME. I love it mostly because it just "isn't a" video. It says a lot.

Old Post 11-21-2017 06:22 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

I hope there is a cute photoshoot with it! I want some of these looks as pictures.

Legit one of my fav videos.

Old Post 11-21-2017 07:08 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I just watched it for the first time and I will definitely need to watch it a few more times to have an honest opinion about it. But of what I could see after the first look is that it is well done, very very detailed and somewhat containing a few "hidden messages", which I guess is up to everyone to interpret the way they want it Two beds, pastic on their furniture, different <changing> colors, them changing "roles", the teasing, etc. It all "says" something. But I like the start and the ending most, especially the end with the huge smile and shining eyes and then the straight face and music stops, AWESOME. I love it mostly because it just "isn't a" video. It says a lot.

yes, I agree!

Like the lil Micheal Jackson tribute, when she does his moves in the suit both in the middle of the video and in the end. Love it. Love the playing with gender roles and sexuality in this very 50's American setting with "perfect" homes.

Old Post 11-21-2017 07:13 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Ummmm.... Im ***king obsessed with this video.

How can people hate it? THOSE LOOKS!!!! I wanted the video to keep going so I could see them more, especially the dominatrix look. I want them as posters. This is a VERY well directed video and the colours are so fantastic.

Ive been waiting for a video like this because we never got one like it with TTAL era!

Old Post 11-21-2017 07:51 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote