Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Week 1 x factor uk winner to meet pink in nyc
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Week 1 x factor uk winner to meet pink in nyc

They changed the format of x factor uk

Whoever is the overall winner of this week (first week of live shows) gets flown to NYC, to see pink at madison square gardens, and meet her!!!! ***?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-29-2017 01:21 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Go win that **** sister!

Old Post 10-29-2017 01:29 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Go win that **** sister!

Unfortunately Dani I didn't make it to live shows but I'll forgive you, since your so drunk, and you believe in me

Old Post 10-29-2017 01:44 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Madison Square Gardens? are you black?

We add the "s" to everything.

This is a joke. Not trying to offend anyone!!!!

Old Post 10-29-2017 02:17 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Unfortunately Dani I didn't make it to live shows but I'll forgive you, since your so drunk, and you believe in me

I am so confused right now. Ha ha. How did you know this? Also, I always believe in you! You can make it

Old Post 10-29-2017 10:27 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
I am so confused right now. Ha ha. How did you know this? Also, I always believe in you! You can make it

Because it was on TV

Old Post 10-29-2017 10:33 AM
Dani

quote:
Because it was on TV

Hahahahahahahahaha. I meant that I was drunk last night, lol!

Old Post 10-29-2017 10:41 AM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Hahahahahahahahaha. I meant that I was drunk last night, lol!

Oooh lol....we were messing on ig and you toled me hahaha, you definitely couldn't type or spell lol

Old Post 10-29-2017 11:01 AM
Dani

quote:
Oooh lol....we were messing on ig and you toled me hahaha, you definitely couldn't type or spell lol

Ohhh, there it is. I sent you a bunch of hearts tho, easy to read

Ok, so there's a singer from X factor UK that is going to fly to NYC to meet Pink. That's nice. Are they gonna make a thing out of it or what? Coaching? Interview? Air it etc? Do you know?

Old Post 10-29-2017 11:09 AM
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by nique
Madison Square Gardens? are you black?

We add the "s" to everything.

This is a joke. Not trying to offend anyone!!!!

*triggered*

Old Post 10-29-2017 11:35 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote