Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk on Jimmy Kimmel Live on November 1st
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
what the fcuk do you know about me?
no, i've exactly been bullied too much by *******s like you. i've had enough with you telling me to relax when you don't know your place, seriously

it does sound like you are making fun of it to me. and what is so fcuking wrong about being pc???? gotta make the world a better place somehow.

not being attractive is not the same as having a serious genetic disorder. and you are kind of making fun of their looks by describing a clearly healthy person and using other "funny" adjectives. at least try to be decent about it and stand up for your ****.

Relax lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-04-2017 01:33 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Relax lol

You pissed her off. She reacted. Now instead of telling her to relax meet her in the discussion. Apologize or just tell her that she is right. Because she is.

Old Post 11-04-2017 09:21 AM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Everyone on these forums are so pc, itís hilarious

Clearly some of you were never bullied as child because you canít take anything.

Down syndrome people have a certain look to them, fact. Itís not like Iím making fun of Down syndrome people, Iím just saying Channing has that look. Itís not like he goes on these forums. Relax a bit, lol.

Thereís worse things going on in the world

We asked you a couple of times to tone your attitude down because it was mean and arrogant. We asked you nicely, yet you responded agressively, now don't be surprised somebody got enough with your attitude.

You seem like the exact type of online keyboard warrior with the mentality "he doesn't visit these forums so I can say anything". Say things online that you would do in person as well, you would be surprised to see the outcome.

Be nice ✌️

Old Post 11-04-2017 11:30 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Y'know, it's possible to not find someone attractive without insulting them.

Old Post 11-04-2017 02:49 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

it's always pretty "fun" when RiceNorim post a comment

Old Post 11-04-2017 03:40 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Ľ Dani
You pissed her off. She reacted. Now instead of telling her to relax meet her in the discussion. Apologize or just tell her that she is right. Because she is.

Sheís not right. Opinion /=/ fact. Also, she reacted to a reply that wasnít even directed towards her so I didnít start ****. I have nothing to apologize for so ***k right off

Bunch of big ***king babies.

Maybe I should do a side by side comparison of Channingís face with Down syndrome faces because I mean.....

Also, saying he looks like has has Down syndrome
Isnít me making fun of Down syndrome. Looks \=/ mocking. Itís like using racism to make a joke to point out racism, it doesnít mean youíre racist.

Byyyyye!

Last edited by RiceNorim on 11-05-2017 at 06:32 PM

Old Post 11-05-2017 06:25 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
We asked you a couple of times to tone your attitude down because it was mean and arrogant. We asked you nicely, yet you responded agressively, now don't be surprised somebody got enough with your attitude.

You seem like the exact type of online keyboard warrior with the mentality "he doesn't visit these forums so I can say anything". Say things online that you would do in person as well, you would be surprised to see the outcome.

Be nice ✌️

Online keyboard warrior😂😂

None of you would ever have the balls to say this **** to my face. Also, I wasnt the one that started ****. I was talking about Channing and I was the one that got attacked. I didnít even have attitude because one again, this started because you guys canít take me having an opinion on a celebrity. And I do say things online that I would say in person and you would know that if you would know me, not that I would ever want to hang with any of you, you all have sticks up your asses and are boring as ***k. You guys are just legitimately so upset about everything and take it all so personal. Itís so sad.

The more you try to tell me how to act or control me when you donít know me, the less Iím going to take your ****. Xo

Be nice ✌🏽 You bandwagon jumping hating attacking grouped up hyprocrites

Last edited by RiceNorim on 11-05-2017 at 06:30 PM

Old Post 11-05-2017 06:27 PM
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
Y'know, it's possible to not find someone attractive without insulting them.

Awhhhhh, look at all these losers coming to the defence of a celebrity who couldnít give less ****s about them ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Old Post 11-05-2017 06:28 PM
purple18

quote:
Sheís not right. Opinion /=/ fact.

you're pathetic. Don't you realize that people on here are trying to be nice to each other and spread love and friendship because we all share a love of P!nk? There is absolutely no reason to hate each other and be mean to each other or other people. Telling bullies off is a way to teach them (you) that they are being mean. Even if it's directed at another person. I'm never gonna shut up about it. I am proud to be a part of this "bunch of big ***king babies" because through us there is still hope for a better, less mean and more peaceful world. You can decide to join or remain a douchebag and actually i thought we talked about this before

Old Post 11-05-2017 06:33 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
not that I would ever want to hang with any of you, you all have sticks up your asses and are boring as ***k. You guys are just legitimately so upset about everything and take it all so personal. Itís so sad.

oh honey you have nooo idea 😂😂😂😂 you're being ridiculous. And it's kinda sad too because i see right through you. I hope you realize soon

Old Post 11-05-2017 06:37 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

quote:
Sheís not right. Opinion /=/ fact. Also, she reacted to a reply that wasnít even directed towards her so I didnít start ****. I have nothing to apologize for so ***k right off

Maybe I should do a side by side comparison of Channingís face with Down syndrome faces because I mean.....

Also, saying he looks like has has Down syndrome
Isnít me making fun of Down syndrome. Looks \=/ mocking. Itís like using racism to make a joke to point out racism, it doesnít mean youíre racist.

Byyyyye!

Haha, ***k off? No Iím not going anywhere. But you seem to be. So, bye bye!

Old Post 11-05-2017 06:58 PM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

I like you guys.

Old Post 11-06-2017 05:09 AM
Ľ Dani

quote:
I like you guys.

Aww, I'm so happy our feelings are mutual

Old Post 11-06-2017 05:17 PM
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Canít say pink fans donít have a backbone or stand up for themselves. Not enough people stand up to me which is why I usually get away with my ****. Itís very admirable finally being put in my place.

Old Post 11-07-2017 03:45 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by nique
He does.

lol

@RiceNorim. I can't say I agree with you on many things however I don't think you should ever feel like you're being shut up. We can have open discussion on here without insults being flung each and every way. If you want people to hear you out don't include empty personal attacks.

Old Post 11-07-2017 10:07 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote