Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Hollywood bowl setlist
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Hollywood bowl setlist

Get the party started
What about us
Beautiful trauma
Barbies
Raise your glass

Full story will follow when I get home, other people got way more time than her, evin though she came on last.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-22-2017 04:48 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Re: Hollywood bowl setlist

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Get the party started
What about us
Beautiful trauma
Barbies
Raise your glass

Full story will follow when I get home, other people got way more time than her, evin though she came on last.

She performed Get The Partys Started!?

Also, Im about over her performing What About Us live, its time to move on to the next single, girl.

So excited that she performed Barbies !

Old Post 10-22-2017 10:21 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Re: Re: Hollywood bowl setlist

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim

Also, Im about over her performing What About Us live, its time to move on to the next single, girl.

What about us is amazing. I hope she keeps it forever, like Who knew.

Old Post 10-22-2017 10:41 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: Re: Re: Hollywood bowl setlist

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
amen!

Old Post 10-22-2017 10:49 PM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Re: Re: Hollywood bowl setlist

quote:

Yeah well party is her entrence song so far this era

The energy for party was incredible in Berlin

Old Post 10-22-2017 11:44 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Yea but I thought she hated Party!

Old Post 10-23-2017 11:33 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore
Triple Platinum Record Level

People "remember' who Pink is by "Party." "Party" put Pink on "the map" in the old days. It's nice that she's doing "a nod to the old days" while pushing her new material.

I think the mash-up is fine.

Old Post 10-23-2017 11:42 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:

I think she was just sick of it, but she retired it for an entire tour so it's nice to hear it again

Old Post 10-24-2017 12:45 AM
patr!k
Major Label Level

quote:

She just said in an interview with Glamour that she fell in love with the song again. (at the end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWb4T5R6Z_E)

Old Post 10-27-2017 09:43 AM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by patr!k
She just said in an interview with Glamour that she fell in love with the song again. (at the end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWb4T5R6Z_E)

Just seen that actually <3

Since she also has a new found love for dlmgm I hope she brings it out on tour with full band

Old Post 10-29-2017 01:25 AM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Just seen that actually <3

Since she also has a new found love for dlmgm I hope she brings it out on tour with full band

I love DLMGM.

Old Post 10-29-2017 01:33 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Is there a full story?

Old Post 10-29-2017 02:17 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by nique
Is there a full story?

I'm really really sick, was during my trip and still am now, looking forward to telling my story. Was an interesting night

Old Post 10-29-2017 10:36 AM
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

Re: Re: Re: Hollywood bowl setlist

quote:
Originally posted by Dani

Since that song is #1 over here... I am just ignoring it. Toooooo much airplay. you hear it the whole god damn day. TV adds, radio, in shops... damn. I never thought I would said this, but she is having the Adele effect. Beautiful song getting destroyed by being to mainstream.

Old Post 11-01-2017 05:39 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hollywood bowl setlist

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald
Since that song is #1 over here... I am just ignoring it. Toooooo much airplay. you hear it the whole god damn day. TV adds, radio, in shops... damn. I never thought I would said this, but she is having the Adele effect. Beautiful song getting destroyed by being to mainstream.

Or maybe you're just need to cut down on your media consumption

Old Post 11-01-2017 08:41 PM