Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Question about free CD with ticket purchase?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cassidyhamelin
Triple Platinum Record Level

Question about free CD with ticket purchase?

Have anyone received there free copy of Beautiful Trauma with there tour ticket purchase?

I haven’t received mines says my tracking code has an error and I try replying to the email like it says and says my email can not be sent to that server email?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-30-2017 04:22 PM
Cassidyhamelin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cassidyhamelin Click here to Send Cassidyhamelin a Private Message Visit Cassidyhamelin's homepage! Find more posts by Cassidyhamelin Add Cassidyhamelin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cassidyhamelin

Even the link for the receipt of my free copy says cannot be found on servers.

So are those sites are shut down?

Old Post 10-30-2017 04:24 PM
Cassidyhamelin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cassidyhamelin Click here to Send Cassidyhamelin a Private Message Visit Cassidyhamelin's homepage! Find more posts by Cassidyhamelin Add Cassidyhamelin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

I havent received mine yet. My friend redeemed hers 2 days before mine and she got them on Friday. They used a really cheap service so they dont pay for or pay a really low shipping cost from what she told me.

Old Post 10-30-2017 06:17 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

I lie. I just got mine. They should arrive soon.

Old Post 10-30-2017 06:20 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I didn't order the ticket cd combo, but I did have a problem with my cd order, I received an email days after the release to say my order could not be completed, they didn't say why!
I hope this was a once off and didn't happen to other people because if they couldn't be bothered to reorder it would effect album sales!!

Old Post 10-30-2017 06:24 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I didn't order the ticket cd combo, but I did have a problem with my cd order, I received an email days after the release to say my order could not be completed, they didn't say why!
I hope this was a once off and didn't happen to other people because if they couldn't be bothered to reorder it would effect album sales!!

Did your credit card expire?

Old Post 10-30-2017 06:34 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

Pretty sure it had an expiry date to be redeemed?

Old Post 10-30-2017 07:19 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
Pretty sure it had an expiry date to be redeemed?

Yes, October 25th. But that has nothing to do with this?

Old Post 10-30-2017 07:50 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Did your credit card expire?

Nope

Old Post 10-30-2017 08:38 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Yes, October 25th. But that has nothing to do with this?

Soz, Misread... I'll move along...

Old Post 10-30-2017 09:10 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
Soz, Misread... I'll move along...

Haha, it's ok

Old Post 10-30-2017 09:46 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk

I got mine

Old Post 11-01-2017 12:47 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote