Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > DL: P!nk on SNL ("What About Us" & "Beautiful Trauma" + misc clips)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

DL: P!nk on SNL ("What About Us" & "Beautiful Trauma" + misc clips)

I recorded these from the livestream, so they're good but not incredibly high quality.

UPDATE!
1080 rips of the performances from SNL's Youtube are now available, thanks to Max!

Intro clip
0:07, 720, 6.7MB
DL: https://mega.nz/ #!lrg02LTD!5UPc56dIOOteUCRATpCgot_w0Vo_NGuHt5UWVOz
vYlw

Walking up to stage before What About Us
0:05, 720, 4.8MB
DL: https://mega.nz/ #!BuoEiS4D!O6UKbAAnWIy0O1geRrU7kNINNwtaLghCjscC01L
NuF8

What About Us performance [broadcast rip]
4:49, 720, 258MB
DL: https://mega.nz/#!JroTURqK!L-JXMoTRnYJgzUrylgHUk73nw2cO7-l1aYEgHOJq2go

What About Us performance (SNL YT rip)
4:55, 1080, 155.4MB
DL: http://fromsmash.com/03a62ff1-b172-...0d-0a39043893bc

Beautiful Trauma performance [broadcast rip]
4:08, 720, 218MB
DL: https://mega.nz/ #!c75DCQSb!_gPgPfMcjskaAT4I37XB1XMxYlFBukWZk3lHsMW
tgRQ

Beautiful Trauma performance (SNL YT rip)
4:14, 1080, 132.6MB
DL: http://fromsmash.com/2cbdfb58-b172-...0d-0a39043893bc

End credits
0:53, 720, 47.7MB
DL: https://mega.nz/#!g7wVSIyS!DL49-QnXk4KKOg3Mv6QEorq3R6y43TF4QFhQjfiyzCg

Bonus: Beautiful Trauma TV spot that ran during the show
0:30, 720, 20.3MB
DL: https://mega.nz/ #!Yq4zWAaK!xMBWDqNPhEZ5wrGnXAHMjSUlDVOGor5oF0aaGgD
5JQ8

Enjoy!

Attachment: snl.jpg
This has been downloaded 170 time(s).

Last edited by hookedonspice on 10-15-2017 at 08:16 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-15-2017 06:47 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Attachment: snlo2.jpg
This has been downloaded 172 time(s).

Old Post 10-15-2017 06:49 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice

😍😍😍😍

Thanks for sharing all this, again

Old Post 10-15-2017 07:28 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

Thank You ODAI!!!

Here's the performances in HD1080p ripped from SNL YouTube channel

What About Us

Beautiful Trauma

Old Post 10-15-2017 08:02 AM
M*A*X*IT is online now Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
Thank You ODAI!!!

Here's the performances in HD1080p ripped from SNL YouTube channel

What About Us

Beautiful Trauma

Thank YOU! Added links to the OP.

Old Post 10-15-2017 08:17 AM
Dani

Thanks Max and Odai!

What is everyone's thoughts on the performances?

It's obvious that she was e x c i t e d!

I love love love BT live. I wish she could've swore though. But what was she wearing? A balloon?

What about us was good too but the performance felt a bit messy. I don't know why I think that. Also, LOVED the outfit. Like a little Johnny Pirate Pink

Old Post 10-15-2017 09:26 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Thanks Max and Odai!

What is everyone's thoughts on the performances?

It's obvious that she was e x c i t e d!

I love love love BT live. I wish she could've swore though. But what was she wearing? A balloon?

What about us was good too but the performance felt a bit messy. I don't know why I think that. Also, LOVED the outfit. Like a little Johnny Pirate Pink

same though
i mean she's so good every single time that i'm starting to don't be that impressed by some of her performances, I think BBCRadio1 was great at first cuz it was the first actual live performance of the song and not just her singing on a recorded track.
Don't get me wrong she was amazing... but I don't know
I saw few clips from the apple music concert and my god she's so damn good there!

Old Post 10-15-2017 09:36 AM
M*A*X*IT is online now Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
same though
i mean she's so good every single time that i'm starting to don't be that impressed by some of her performances, I think BBCRadio1 was great at first cuz it was the first actual live performance of the song and not just her singing on a recorded track.
Don't get me wrong she was amazing... but I don't know
I saw few clips from the apple music concert and my god she's so damn good there!

BBC and Apple was perfect. I know what you mean. But I think it's good of us to "criticize" if we feel like it's not 110%, since no one else does it no where else Maybe she was just a bit too excited? I donno. I can't put my finger on what was different this time. Vocally it was still perfect. Maybe I felt that she didn't really connect 110% to the songs like she usually does.

Old Post 10-15-2017 09:44 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lettya
Major Label Level

Thanks a lot Max and Odai
Has anyone found the video on YT watchable anywhere cuz SNL has restricted their vids to the US. So I can post on fb
Thanls

Old Post 10-15-2017 09:49 AM
Lettya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lettya Click here to Send Lettya a Private Message Visit Lettya's homepage! Find more posts by Lettya Add Lettya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by Lettya
Thanks a lot Max and Odai
Has anyone found the video on YT watchable anywhere cuz SNL has restricted their vids to the US. So I can post on fb
Thanls

I can watch them from Italy but I guess they'll block them soon actually.
I'm also pretty sure they will upload SNL performances on her official VEVO channel later

Old Post 10-15-2017 10:43 AM
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

Vocals were amazing
Styling WAU.. okay, styling BT,, if she would've skipped that pink vest, would've been cute as well.
However I agree with you guys that something was off, can't really say what but maybe her nerves or that she felt that she had a lot to prove.

Old Post 10-15-2017 11:37 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
Vocals were amazing
Styling WAU.. okay, styling BT,, if she would've skipped that pink vest, would've been cute as well.
However I agree with you guys that something was off, can't really say what but maybe her nerves or that she felt that she had a lot to prove.

Oh my god. That's it! She was nervous For the first time in 15 years

Old Post 10-15-2017 11:41 AM
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

Thank you so much for posting this.. I can't get over how incredible her voice is, I'm just in awe... I actually cried at the end of What About Us which I realise is so sad loool but I don't care I LOVE HER...

And can I just say.. did anyone else get goosebumps at the part where she sang "I don't want control, I want to let go"... look at her expression.. and the passion.. so honest! Ugh.. Okay I'm done. Sorry lol

Old Post 10-15-2017 11:46 AM
x_T_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x_T_x Click here to Send x_T_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_T_x Add x_T_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

The whole comment section is "the f is she wearing?".

(one of those <might> be mine, though)

Old Post 10-15-2017 12:12 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lettya
Major Label Level

quote:
I can watch them from Italy but I guess they'll block them soon actually.
I'm also pretty sure they will upload SNL performances on her official VEVO channel later

Ok I'll try again, thanks again Maxit

Old Post 10-15-2017 12:33 PM
Lettya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lettya Click here to Send Lettya a Private Message Visit Lettya's homepage! Find more posts by Lettya Add Lettya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote