Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Your top three albums.
Your top three albums?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
CTMH 7 3.35%
MISS 35 16.75%
TT 27 12.92%
IND 51 24.40%
FH 32 15.31%
GH 1 0.48%
TTAL 15 7.18%
BT 41 19.62%
Total: 74 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Blue-Dragon23
Lol, i'm just kidding. we all talk like that. but it was hard. Maybe i'm just tired?
What is GH tho?

Greatest hits so far

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:01 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

This is so difficult... M!ss I think will always be #1 for me.. but it's looking like:

1. M!ss
2. IND
3. Beautiful Trauma

But it's an incredibly close tie between IND and BT for me... this album is soo good!!

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:09 PM
x_T_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x_T_x Click here to Send x_T_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_T_x Add x_T_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue-Dragon23
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Greatest hits so far

LOL duh. i'm such an idiot.

Thanks!

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:55 PM
Blue-Dragon23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue-Dragon23 Click here to Send Blue-Dragon23 a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-Dragon23 Add Blue-Dragon23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Blue-Dragon23
LOL duh. i'm such an idiot.

Thanks!

You're not! I could have just made it easier for everyone and wrote the full album name instead. Next time!

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:59 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss. PUNK
1st #1 Movie Single Level

I'm not sire, but I think:

1. Funhouse
2. Beautiful trauma
3. I'm not dead

Old Post 10-13-2017 11:26 PM
Miss. PUNK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. PUNK Click here to Send Miss. PUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Miss. PUNK Add Miss. PUNK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Had to remind myself of which songs were on every album and although I knew Id pick Miss & IND for sure (cuz, cmon, theyre classics!) I wasnt sure if Id pick FunHouse over BT. However, after reminding myself of the tracks, BT might be the most consistent and overall best album when it comes to me absolutely loving every track.

SHE DID THAT.

1: Im Not Dead
2: Missundaztood
3: Beautiful Trauma

Old Post 10-14-2017 12:04 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

IND, FH, rose ave.

I need time to find BT's place.

Old Post 10-14-2017 12:24 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss_Undaztood2

I think it's still too early for me to fairly rank BT but if I'd have to, it wouldn't make my top 3 right NOW.
Since M!ssundaztood, I haven't been​ able to place any of her album's higher. That album came out at the perfect time for me and I can honestly say it saved my life in more than one way. And if I think about it, there is no song on BT that would even come close to songs like, My Vietnam, Eventually, Numb, Gone to California and Lonely Girl.
IND I think is a close second to M!ss for me, I'd put Long Way To Happy, I'm Not Dead, The One That Got Away, Runaway,I Got Money Now, DMP, and even​ Cuz I Can higher than almost all tracks on BT.
Funhouse also have tracks that I would put higher up than any BT song, like.. Sober,Ave Mary A, It's All Your Fault.
And even Try This has tracks like Waiting For Love and Unwind that would rank higher in my opinion to any BT song. But I think as a whole, BT could grow to place as a 4th fave album with time to then rank TT 5th and TTAL 6th.

Last edited by Miss_Undaztood2 on 10-15-2017 at 01:57 AM

Old Post 10-15-2017 01:48 AM
Miss_Undaztood2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss_Undaztood2 Click here to Send Miss_Undaztood2 a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Undaztood2 Add Miss_Undaztood2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
graphicgoddess
Major Label Level

IND, BT, FH

I discovered P!nk's talent beyond Get The Party Started, on IND, and it truly got me interested in her music. Live at Wembley was my introduction to her live shows and I couldn't wait to get the rest of her albums. TT and CTMH are my least fave. FH I loved 99% of the songs. TTAL probably 80%. BT 99% and her most mature album. I love her voice on BT.
Its really a close call between IND and BT.

Old Post 10-15-2017 03:17 AM
graphicgoddess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for graphicgoddess Click here to Send graphicgoddess a Private Message Find more posts by graphicgoddess Add graphicgoddess to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

IND
BT

The rest are tied.

TT and CTMH are in the bottom.
I like TT. Took me ten years to appreciate it.

Old Post 10-15-2017 03:32 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I really couldn't put them in any order

Old Post 10-15-2017 04:11 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mareaneto
Major Label Level

1. Try This
2. The Truth About Love
3. Beautiful Trauma

Old Post 10-15-2017 04:58 AM
mareaneto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mareaneto Click here to Send mareaneto a Private Message Find more posts by mareaneto Add mareaneto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zagreb
Platinum Level

1. Miss
2. I`m not dead
3. ? need to think. I would like to put them all there

Beautiful trauma, too early to tell but I do agree it is her the most mature one. And I love her vocals there!

Old Post 10-16-2017 09:21 PM
zagreb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zagreb Click here to Send zagreb a Private Message Find more posts by zagreb Add zagreb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I really couldn't put them in any order
same here

Old Post 10-16-2017 10:00 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
same here

But if you have to? Try it.

Old Post 10-16-2017 10:01 PM