Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > "Revenge" is here... Yay or Nay?
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

I really like it, however would've liked to have a more catchy and upbeat chorus..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2017 09:16 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
"Even you, Dani". Ha ha. Can you imagine? Lol. I don't hate it I just don't like it. It annoys me. But could be that it just doesn't fit my current mood. I too wish it will change one day and that I can say that it's good Glad you enjoy it at least!
hahahaha I thought you gonna be with me on this one . That's fine though, I'll have my little happy party while you all rest. I can do that.

Old Post 10-13-2017 09:43 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

The lyrics cracks me up. I can't go through that song without laughing at some point.

Old Post 10-13-2017 09:44 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
hahahaha I thought you gonna be with me on this one . That's fine though, I'll have my little happy party while you all rest. I can do that.

Hahaha. It's ok! I'll have all my energy gone during Secrets

Old Post 10-13-2017 09:46 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

Yay from me love the old skool vibe. I'm sure the video will add to it.

Old Post 10-13-2017 09:59 AM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snow white
Top 100 Charts Level

When I first listened to it yesterday I HATED it. After a few listens it got better and better and now I think it's hilarious

Old Post 10-13-2017 03:10 PM
snow white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snow white Click here to Send snow white a Private Message Find more posts by snow white Add snow white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoMeY
MixTape Level

Nay. Don't like it.

Old Post 10-13-2017 07:43 PM
JoMeY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoMeY Click here to Send JoMeY a Private Message Find more posts by JoMeY Add JoMeY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

I was on the fence about it, but I am enjoying it more and more.

I am baffled by this being their choice for second single, though. It's a little risky and I'm not sure it has worldwide broad appeal.

Old Post 10-13-2017 07:51 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cacalaca
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
I was on the fence about it, but I am enjoying it more and more.

I am baffled by this being their choice for second single, though. It's a little risky and I'm not sure it has worldwide broad appeal.

I agree about it being questionable as the second single. There are far more radio friendly songs that would have been better options this early in the campaign. "Where We Go" is much more anthemic and long-lasting. But hey, obviously they have a plan and they're sticking to it. I just hope they have plan B ready to go if "Revenge" doesn't do the business.

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:18 PM
Cacalaca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cacalaca Click here to Send Cacalaca a Private Message Find more posts by Cacalaca Add Cacalaca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Cacalaca
I agree about it being questionable as the second single. There are far more radio friendly songs that would have been better options this early in the campaign. "Where We Go" is much more anthemic and long-lasting. But hey, obviously they have a plan and they're sticking to it. I just hope they have plan B ready to go if "Revenge" doesn't do the business.

Yeah, Secrets should have been #2. Where we go is Robin Schulz.

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:24 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK Freak

quote:

Yeah... I don't think I get Secrets. It's one of the least memorable tracks on the album for me.

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:42 PM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paulomcfc
Top 100 Charts Level

I'm amazed it even became a single never mind second release.
I think it's awful and not often I say that about any of her songs. Usually most songs take a few listens for them to finally grow on me but this one isn't even close to doing that yet

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:49 PM
paulomcfc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paulomcfc Click here to Send paulomcfc a Private Message Find more posts by paulomcfc Add paulomcfc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cacalaca
Underground Label Level

quote:

"Secrets" is a bit of a bop for walking down the street to, but I'm a bit bored of it after a few listens. There aren't many layers to it. Maybe single #5 if they get that far.

Old Post 10-14-2017 01:18 AM
Cacalaca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cacalaca Click here to Send Cacalaca a Private Message Find more posts by Cacalaca Add Cacalaca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nkishot
Major Label Level

Yay...too funny!

Old Post 10-14-2017 02:38 AM
p!nkishot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkishot Click here to Send p!nkishot a Private Message Find more posts by p!nkishot Add p!nkishot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Im really liking revenge now. It grew on me. For Now, Secrets, and I Am here should all be singles over it though. Im excited for revenge video however

Old Post 10-14-2017 05:40 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote