Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Just for fun: Beautiful Trauma Shread Net Scorecard!
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Edona
Triple Platinum Record Level

this was hard

Attachment: beautiful trauma shread net scorecard-01.jpg
This has been downloaded 81 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-16-2017 09:14 PM
Edona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Edona Click here to Send Edona a Private Message Find more posts by Edona Add Edona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

What makes me most happy about this whole thing is that we all kinda think so completely different about it all. I love that!!!!!!!!!!! There's a little bit of everything for everyone ♥

Old Post 10-16-2017 09:27 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Ok, I think I'm done. This looked a bit different yesterday.

EDIT: As I think it looks bad here as a pic, I uploaded it here: https://imgur.com/a/M5RCl

Secrets!! Hahaha

****, Im way more strict than everyone else. How have you all judged them? Like, only compared the tracks on this particular album, or compared them to all the songs shes made during her career?

Anyway, Its fun to see the different scores, but all in all theres a couple of tracks that most of us seem to like very much.

Old Post 10-16-2017 10:04 PM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by insanepinkfan
Secrets!! Hahaha

****, Im way more strict than everyone else. How have you all judged them? Like, only compared the tracks on this particular album, or compared them to all the songs shes made during her career?

Anyway, Its fun to see the different scores, but all in all theres a couple of tracks that most of us seem to like very much.

Secrets all the way.

I'm creeped out by Revenge though. It got 3 points the other day and one hour ago it was 5 and now it's like 6. I... don't know. But I still don't like this song that much. At all. NO!

I guess it's hard not to look "back" on her old stuff. Of course that affects the whole scoring somehow, but I don't know. I love love love this sound and how bare and chill it is compared to everything else she's done. And her voice is just perfect for my soul. I'm missing better lyrics somehow... I'm not 110% satisfied with that part.

Last edited by Dani on 10-16-2017 at 10:18 PM

Old Post 10-16-2017 10:15 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia

Well this was fun! I guess it is safe to say now that BT is my favorite album.

Barbies, I Am Here, Wild Hearts....just pure gold! The two tracks that I'm not that into are Beautiful Trauma and Revenge. In fact I pretty much hate Revenge, I hope it will grow on me.. But other than that, I looooooove the album. I have been waiting for an album like this ever since M!ss. I'm so happy she's back.

Attachment: screen shot 2017-10-16 at 23.36.14 copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Old Post 10-17-2017 08:10 AM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr_NotDead
World Tour Level

Individual track scores

Beautiful trauma - 9/10
Revenge - 8/10
Whatever you want - 10/10
What about us - 8/10
But we lost it - 6/10
Barbies - 8.5/10
Where we go - 6.5/10
For now - 10/10
Secrets - 8.5/10
Better life - 8.5/10
I am here - 8/10
Wild hearts - 8/10
You get my love - 6/10

Beautiful trauma awards

Best vocal - Whatever you want (the end bit kills me!) also the vocals on You get my love are a killer even though its my least fav track!
Best lyrics - Whatever you want/barbies
Best production - Whatever you want
Biggest surprise - Revenge!
Wow moment - the vocal on You get my love
Favourite - For now
Least - But we lost it/You get my love

Overall rating

8.5/10

Questionnaire

She better not cut For Now from the set list

What ever you want is the song I've been waiting for her to do

I really want a video for
For now

Why wasn't For now or I am here the lead single

Beautiful trauma is better than TTAL but I'm not dead remains my favourite album.

Rank the studio albums
I'm not dead
Try This
Funhouse
BT
Missund
TTAL
Ctmh

Last edited by Mr_NotDead on 10-17-2017 at 10:00 AM

Old Post 10-17-2017 09:57 AM
Mr_NotDead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_NotDead Click here to Send Mr_NotDead a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_NotDead Add Mr_NotDead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

it took me a while and i know it'll change soon

Attachment: score.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post 10-17-2017 10:41 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT

Haha ❤️❤️❤️ totally OCD. I love it.

Old Post 10-17-2017 10:54 AM
AlrightSir

It was quite surprising to rate them because I thought I loved the album more, but actually her discography is way too strong.

Overall I love the production in the songs way more than the lyrics. The album is cohesive and funky, has some great songs but overall I enjoy her previous records more. The lyrics are the most important to me, that's why it couldn't sneak in the top actually.

Attachment: beautiful trauma shread net scorecard5.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post 10-18-2017 08:36 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
It was quite surprising to rate them because I thought I loved the album more, but actually her discography is way too strong.

Overall I love the production in the songs way more than the lyrics. The album is cohesive and funky, has some great songs but overall I enjoy her previous records more. The lyrics are the most important to me, that's why it couldn't sneak in the top actually.

I'm surprised! How come Whatever you want got 1/10?

Old Post 10-19-2017 08:56 PM
Buffy

I can't type in the file ...
It's probably this crappy laptop.
Can't print it either,cause I have no printer.
And i'm too lazy to type it aaaall.

And my external hard drive is making very weird noises

Last edited by Buffy on 10-27-2017 at 08:43 PM

Old Post 10-27-2017 08:28 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
I can't type in the file ...
It's probably this crappy laptop.
Can't print it either,cause I have no printer.
And i'm too lazy to type it aaaall.

And my external hard drive is making very weird noises

Are you sure it's the technology that's not working?

Old Post 10-27-2017 08:45 PM
Buffy

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Are you sure it's the technology that's not working?

Well, it could be the old twat sitting behind it.

Old Post 10-27-2017 08:52 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
Well, it could be the old twat sitting behind it.

Hahahha. Love ya!! ❤️❤️ I've had issues with technology lately too, it's okay. Who cares anyway right

Old Post 10-27-2017 09:02 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT

Old Post 10-27-2017 09:06 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote